PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Yepthis patch is no good for me, I can still run with ease when timing my diagonal runs with sprint bursts up the middle of the pitch with any player especially defensive players from one end to the other, this is definately not good. This patch has made it even easier for me to do this, CPU not aggressive enough when u get into that momentum, I hope they fix this up in the next pes, cause I can't play this game anymore knowing that I can do this.

Yair Patch gameplay fix this problem. ;))

Yepthis patch is no good for me, I can still run with ease when timing my diagonal runs with sprint bursts up the middle of the pitch with any player especially defensive players from one end to the other, this is definately not good. This patch has made it even easier for me to do this, CPU not aggressive enough when u get into that momentum, I hope they fix this up in the next pes, cause I can't play this game anymore knowing that I can do this.

I cannot see Konami 'fix' this 'problem'.
You are obviously a player with far above average skills and that is not the category Konami made this game for. If they made it hard enough for players of your skills then they would not sell enough from the game, because that is a very small group of people ;)

You are obviously a player with far above average skills and that is not the category Konami made this game for. If they made it hard enough for players of your skills then they would not sell enough from the game, because that is a very small group of people ;)

I'm sure they can have a difficulty level where the games play similar to a derby, derby matches are really good and intense and I cannot use that exploit. I remember in the old winning eleven series there used to be a 6 star difficulty.

Last edited:

no offense to him but i doubt it. the game is just broken or meant to be this way. see how many people disliked Alien Isolation because it was a challenge even on the lowest difficulty? most of the people nowdays hate challenges in gaming, dunno why tho...i always loved playing virtual games because they were challenging my motor skills and my mind.
it seems PES have joined the brand of no challenge games.

still dont understand how they dont want to present this with the difficulty system. probably the main audiance would moan about the game is too hard ond Superstar and their arrogance wouldnt let them to play on Top Player/Professional instead

hell knows, gaming industry in some department is upside down. i feel like an alien nowdays

Last edited:
I don't think the previous one did. I had most of the big teams edited this way and during my master league after applying the last patch, the teams which I had changed became almost impossible to play against on superstar or top player. Against Inter, I could barely move without a tackle flying in

This great to hear I guess I'll update

CVS4WsQXAAEAKD0.jpg

- Roberto Baggio
- Roberto Carlos
- Luis Figo
- Filippo Inzaghi
- Oliver Kahn

I don't use MyClub, but if Zidane coming soon... :SMUG:

CVS4WsQXAAEAKD0.jpg

- Roberto Baggio
- Roberto Carlos
- Luis Figo
- Filippo Inzaghi
- Oliver Kahn

I don't use MyClub, but if Zidane coming soon... :SMUG:

Faces are flawless. Unbelievable.

Legend Players I'd like to see:

-Ronaldo The Phenomenon
-Zinedine Zindane
-Rivaldo
-Romário

Konami should stop release updates. They have no clue what they are doing.
Editing wise they have not kept what they promised.
And "thanks" for messing around with national squads and not giving the option to decline it like with first dlc.
And really a great idea to use a black and white kit for german keeper - looks nearly the same like away kit, when using a wide camera angle.
They should start using their brains.
Regarding gameplay i recognised nearly no changes.
It seems AI uses more sliding tackles, but the issue with fouls remains as the low shot scoring by CPU.
Once again i feel really upset.

Why should i blame Adidas when Konami easily could have used the all green kit Neuer wore in the match against France in November? This would have been the much better choice ;)

If they only allow 1 gk kit, they should make sure, it does not look like the player’s home or away kit.

Last edited:
Have they lowered the difficulty? Just played a Master League match on professional all manual and won 6-3. . are we back to that? Everything I tried worked. . every pass every cross every shot . .forwards trapping a long ball over their shoulder and volleying top corner from outside the box. Future doesn't look too good.

Why should i blame Adidas when Konami easily could have used the all green kit Neuer wore in the match against France in November? This would have been the much better choice ;)

If they only allow 1 gk kit, they should make sure, it does not look like the player’s home or away kit.
KONAMI always recreates the first GK kit. In my opinion, Adidas shouldn't have made the first GK kit black and white, because like you said it will never be used when the away kit is used.

Have they lowered the difficulty? Just played a Master League match on professional all manual and won 6-3. . are we back to that? Everything I tried worked. . every pass every cross every shot . .forwards trapping a long ball over their shoulder and volleying top corner from outside the box. Future doesn't look too good.

Won my first master league game since the patch 5-1 and then the next 2-0 on professional. Felt easier, yet oddly a bit harder to dribble and shoot

It's possibly too easy to score headers now. Scored only a few as they seemed underpowered pre patch. In my first game on the new one, i scored 3. It's also easier to do quick passes and one two's around the box

I am going to put the difficulty up and hope it does it out as i quite like it

Won my first master league game since the patch 5-1 and then the next 2-0 on professional. Felt easier, yet oddly a bit harder to dribble and shoot

It's possibly too easy to score headers now. Scored only a few as they seemed underpowered pre patch. In my first game on the new one, i scored 3. It's also easier to do quick passes and one two's around the box

It didn't feel like manual. .ffs if they're assisting manual what would support levels be like. I have only had one foul in 3 matches and that was given against me. .. is that there answer to not being awarded fouls? that you can stumble over tackles everytime. I couldn't get a header in to save me life now all the crosses are spot on the noggin.

Feels really dumbed down.

I think the best way to test any gameplay changes would be in exhibition games, Master league in particular can be deceiving. It always starts hard than gets easier then becomes a walk in the park, in some cases the system let you win the first few games easy

I think the best way to test any gameplay changes would be in exhibition games, Master league in particular can be deceiving. It always starts hard than gets easier then becomes a walk in the park, in some cases the system let you win the first few games easy

I'm well into my 4th season of Master League and probably chimps is too so that rules that theory out. . although Master League is way different and more unpredictable than exhibition!

My word we can moan. Played one game last night myclub mode against COM and felt no difference on 1 bar assist in passing or shooting. 1 bar is easy to knock the ball around I dread to think what more than 1 bar feels like.

I liked the gameplay before the patch and I like it even more now. Online is how it is offline now. I didn't believe it was the intention before, but I think people who adapted to the (!) broken game play has an advantage to those who just said it was shite. We think in advance and that is a major advantage. I've had a magic streak with this new patch, I feel everything is more smooth and responsive. Love it.

My word we can moan. Played one game last night myclub mode against COM and felt no difference on 1 bar assist in passing or shooting. 1 bar is easy to knock the ball around I dread to think what more than 1 bar feels like.

all assist levels still the exact same...those "slightly less assistes/more assisted" thoughts are placebo

legends look amazing, funny that those things they invent time could be amazing. look at Maracana and the faces

Have they done anything with stadium lighting or player models? Don't know but payers faces and visuals just looks amazing on PS4. I have been playing a lot of exhibition games after patch and I still like the game a lot.

Okay played a few more games now. It seems the AI defence is alot sharper across all difficulties they track the runners and play the offside much better and regularly. Good improvement.

Problem is, in PES game situation is different from game to game. You need to test play at least 10 or more games to feel what changes had Konami made and this could still be placebo. some say it's slower, some say it's more assisted, some say there is more fouls, some others think the opposite, that happens as we are not informed what changes they made (or not).

I feel there is no changes in gamespeed, I feel more fouls, I see shots floating over the bar, I feel the AI is more aggressive, yet I could be wrong.

I am always thinking and really interested - if we have a man from KONAMI here and show him videos with:

- terrible goalkeepers
- the always low scored same goals from CPU
- the overpowered shots and high accuracy shots
- the one man from defence going all the field and scoring
- the always perfect passes from CPU not depending on the stats
- the always perfect first touches and glued to foot ball, like every players are like Ronaldinhos
- lack of fouls, especially with these small jumps over defender's leg animation
- superior type of goals are too often, like scorpion kicks etc.
- game speed and pace too fast and arcady on 0 speed
- the "on rails" feel on most of the ground passes and especially long passes ( manual ), where the feel is like there can't be a pass into an open space, but instead always to an other team defender, who can jump 2 meters above the ground..

.. what this KONAMI staff member will say to us, after had read these points and see the proving videos?!

Are these things always have to be like that, so we always have to be expecting something to properly work in the next and next and next versions, buying them??
And every new version have to be striped down with these always goal shots and easier dribbling for those 10 years old boys to enjoy and taking their parents money too??

Last edited:
After playing a few more games on Top Player, I feel that manual passing and shooting is more assisted especially the headers. Before the patch I never could score headers on manual shooting. And my passing is better than before which is good for me :p

Back
Top Bottom