PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

the only time the cpu will shoot from distance is when you clear a corner kick and it conveniently falls right in front of an opposition player and a spectacular volley attempt at goal will be executed

yeah disappointing, im one that has smashed the game played over 10 seasons and now its starting to drag cos of those faults, thought i could handle it but the one thing that turned me off the most is when B-man said on the footy united podcast that you can run with a CB from one end to the other even on the hardest difficulty and thats with the opposition having frontline pressure aggressive, never really thought about doing it with a CB till he mentioned it and he is spot on, you can do it quite a few times in the game, i can control my CB do diagonal runs zig zagging up the pitch combined with sprint bursts to the point you can have a clear shot on goal, thats a massive turn off and cannot play it anymore till its fixed, otherwise il have to sell my copy. its disgusting to be honest.

Last edited:
yeah disappointing, im one that has smashed the game played over 10 seasons and now its starting to drag cos of those faults, thought i could handle it but the one thing that turned me off the most is when B-man said on the footy united podcast that you can run with a CB from one end to the other even on the hardest difficulty and thats with the opposition having frontline pressure aggressive, never really thought about doing it with a CB till he mentioned it and he is spot on, you can do it quite a few times in the game, i can control my CB do diagonal runs zig zagging up the pitch tiing my sprint bursts to the point you can have a clear shot on goal, thats a massive turn off and cannot play it anymore till its fixed, otherwise il have to sell my copy. its disgusting to be honest.

You can do that since Pes 2015 demo. It's a shame it's still not fixed. Opposition defence tends to hold up instead of being aggressive on you and you have a clear occasion to shoot. Many times we don't score only because DC are not so good in shooting, but if you practice enough you can score hattricks with defenders in a single match.

what was the last version of pes that the cpu ai will have an attempt at goal from distance (25m+) in open play with the appropriate players? i cant remember...

Not sure if it's the last one but PES5 had them in, if the player had space he would take a poo. Heh I meant pop. :P

what was the last version of pes that the cpu ai will have an attempt at goal from distance (25m+) in open play with the appropriate players? i cant remember...

PES 2013

Happened in most of the PS2 pes games now and then, but in the sevilla master league i did on PES6 i didnt notice any at all.

.. maracana looks AMAZING!!! day lighting is amazing... now hopefully some gameplay testing..hoping there is a change ..fingers crossed :)

..just played 2 games, so verdict cannot be certain, but 2 things I think have improved are fouls.. and headers. Fouls have been called for tackles on me, that previously would have gone unseen... but again, its early. Ive hit some nice hard headers.. rare in previous versions. Again.. I need to play more.. ;)

..just played 2 games, so verdict cannot be certain, but 2 things I think have improved are fouls.. and headers. Fouls have been called for tackles on me, that previously would have gone unseen... but again, its early. Ive hit some nice hard headers.. rare in previous versions. Again.. I need to play more.. ;)

iv noticed more sliding tackles from defensive half, also from the two exhibition games iv played, no hi long shots from AI, still same low shots to the side of keeper, not convinced atm, will have to play more

..agree on low shots and no high shots from cpu... that sucks...
ive noticed more fouling being called for sure... 4th game in...

.. have noticed increase in crossing from cpu.. quite a few goals scored against me that way already.. nice whipped in balls... sounds sexual..

...ok.. wingers of cpu definitely whip in crosses more.. just conceded 2 in one game.. vs. fk partizan.. a.stevanovic has whipped in 3 this game.. 2 goals.. and one a volley that just missed.. great balls in...didn't happen much in previous versions did it???

I have played 3 games so far no high shots seen more headers and volley attempts from AI but still no high shots gks are also the same no improvement

Call it placebo or whatever you want but the AI feel much more aggressive and pass level 1 more error prone i lost 3-1 vs bologna and they closed down and tracked back in midfield like wild dogs lol anyone else feel improved closing down \ aggression ?

I have played 3 games so far no high shots seen more headers and volley attempts from AI but still no high shots gks are also the same no improvement

Call it placebo or whatever you want but the AI feel much more aggressive and pass level 1 more error prone i lost 3-1 vs bologna and they closed down and tracked back in midfield like wild dogs lol anyone else feel improved closing down \ aggression ?

yes, no high shots, goalies are shit as before, same goal shots from AI and pass level 1 have more error.
not enough improvements imho to stay with PES this saison.:R1:R1

yep gks still same with that low shot from cpu.
yep not high shots yet.. after 5 or so games.

Whats improved.. so far cpu crossing has improved... meaning ive seen it much more, and the crossing has been with great precision.. some really cool goals against me.

Ive definitely had more fouls against me (actually being called), and have noticed an increase in ai aggression.

Is it me, or has the game been slowed down a bit... I play on default (0) speed, and always have. It seems slower.

finally, I have noticed a few times that when ive shot from long range and held on the shoot button too long (powered up too far), the ball goes quite a bit of the bar. Have you guys seen this??? Im not talking about volleys.. but actual long rangers...

Hey guys I've been doing the destroyer+trackback edits that was brought up in this thread, will the data pack reset all my changes, I've done almost all the leagues and I don't want to lose my work :/

Hey guys I've been doing the destroyer+trackback edits that was brought up in this thread, will the data pack reset all my changes, I've done almost all the leagues and I don't want to lose my work :/

I don't think the previous one did. I had most of the big teams edited this way and during my master league after applying the last patch, the teams which I had changed became almost impossible to play against on superstar or top player. Against Inter, I could barely move without a tackle flying in

Hey guys I've been doing the destroyer+trackback edits that was brought up in this thread, will the data pack reset all my changes, I've done almost all the leagues and I don't want to lose my work :/[

I still have my edits intact there wasn't a foul in the match I had and I mean normally when I lunge in a foul is given. . but none given. . they jumped over a few tackles.

its funny that konami said gameplay is the focus before launching and after launching they just less care about gameplay
i believe that they are intentionally not to fix some gameplay problems like ref/goalkeeper/low shot
there are obvious problems but they want to keep them so that they can improve them next year and then keep praising the gameplay haha

no they wont fix it. why would they? they sold tons. they have new fanbase

but its good to see PES 2016 finally been released after all. it took more time than last year tho

Yepthis patch is no good for me, I can still run with ease when timing my diagonal runs with sprint bursts up the middle of the pitch with any player especially defensive players from one end to the other, this is definately not good. This patch has made it even easier for me to do this, CPU not aggressive enough when u get into that momentum, I hope they fix this up in the next pes, cause I can't play this game anymore knowing that I can do this.

Back
Top Bottom