PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

CUvK_YXVEAEMGzb.jpg

CUvK_YZUEAAdIaJ.jpg

CUvK_YcUwAESCCm.jpg

CUvK_Z3UcAASSoI.jpg

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2016-data-pack-2-coming-december-3rd/

seems legit

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 21m21 minutes ago
Killer #PES2016 content coming very soon, keep an eye out.
17 retweets 25 likes
Reply Retweet 17
Like 25
More

dont forget to hop on the placebo train with the new exe that comes along with it

Its all about tricks & easy goals. PES got new target audiance clearly, im not hoping for major gameplay changes what the majority asked for, not even in 2017.

but if once PES went old arcady FIFA, i wish FIFA would do the same and would go for full oldschool PES with more stats, atm its just knocking on that door

Its all about tricks & easy goals. PES got new target audiance clearly, im not hoping for major gameplay changes what the majority asked for, not even in 2017.

but if once PES went old arcady FIFA, i wish FIFA would do the same and would go for full oldschool PES with more stats, atm its just knocking on that door

Yup. I was living in denial for the past 8-9 years but this year finally showed me the pes we knew is dead. It is marketed to a different crowd now. Easy goals, goals are scored the same way, they are trying to copy the old FIFA(not even the new one cause they are always one or two steps behind)in every way they can, etc. That's not pes!

Don't agree this game is improving all the time. There were arcade elements in PES previously.

I still don't get the reference to arcade gameplay because I don't see it.

+1

They working in the basic areas (dribble, command response, freedom,animations,etc..). A lot of work in several areas, but they are walking.

PES never was difficult for me. It's an oriented action-football game (not "arcadey"), only european have called this game "simulation".

Personnally i've scored many many goals by games in PS2 era, and often the same goals scored. Now with years of experience, every footy game become "natural" to play, and feels way easier than when i've started with ISS PRO EVOLUTION.

People seems to have a short memory and want to have the same feeling as they were 15-20 years old when "simulation" football was discovered.

Neither PES or Fifa aren't arcadey, but gives you both more an more freedom than before when the games was on 8 directions rails all based on stats without real life physics taken in account.

Edit: Portugal have fake kits in datapack 1.00

Last edited:
All about the content. Sigh.

The reviews have convinced them the gameplay is perfect, I'm sure.

They're not touching gameplay. They changed it up a bit already, and I know last year the gameplay went untouched after they adjusted it once.

Granted, people will STILL argue that gameplay will have changed. After 5 minutes of playing, lol.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151126/9nfw47qr.jpg

Anyone care to help identify the 36 of 51 new player faces that are shown in the video?

As far as I can tell...

3 - Torres
9 - Grosskreutz
11 - Kuba
12 - Krhin (?)
14 - Rabiot
21 - De Bruyne
22 - Parejo
25 - Coentrao
32 - A hybrid of Adam Bhatti and Neymar
33 - Draxler
Use this one
PES-2016-DP2-_Player-Likenesses.jpg

1 - Torres
12 - Raggi
14 - Parejo
17 - Stambouli
22 - De Bruyne
23 - Draxler
24 - Imbula
26 - Mitrovic
27 - Ntep
28 - Grosskreutz
30 - Vardy
34 - Joaquin
35 - Milner
38 - blaszczykowski
39 - Coentrão
40 - Benjamin Mendy ?
45 - Rabiot

Last edited:
Have still been playing FIFA 15 for my football fix. If I was going to spend money on a new game I'd rather give PES a run as I haven't bought the full version since PES 13...but you'd think with every other great game that gets a good discount on the Xbox store, PES would be one of them? Nope - full price still. FFS lol. That's $99 or if you buy a disc copy (if you can find it) it's $79.

Have still been playing FIFA 15 for my football fix. If I was going to spend money on a new game I'd rather give PES a run as I haven't bought the full version since PES 13...but you'd think with every other great game that gets a good discount on the Xbox store, PES would be one of them? Nope - full price still. FFS lol. That's $99 or if you buy a disc copy (if you can find it) it's $79.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pro-Evol...563478?hash=item1c5d124816:g:BhoAAOSwxN5WUB9u

"Like new version of PAL version of PES 2016 on Xbox One. Comes with box and unused DLC myClub DLC code."

$26 so far the bidding and 1 day and 6 hrs left.

:D

That looks great man!

I just don't think this Fox Engine is ever going to do what it's supposed to do. It was supposed to create dynamic gameplay, dynamic physics, realtime decision making.

Where...is...any of this?

Scrap the engine, work off of the previous engine of PES 2013 and improve. Or just have a complete overhaul. Focus on tactics as a measure to get animations to work correctly, not the other way around. Use the fundamentals of the beautiful game FIRST versus building from isolated animations and scenarios.

It pained me to delete PES from my steam account. I really was hoping for the best of this engine, but it's failed me again. It's very sad because the nostalgia of PES is still so very strong.

not opposition ... just question
don't you think it's about time that they need to adapt with new engine?
of course fox engine looks very unfit with a football game in 2014 ...
but don't you think it get better and better every year?
I admit it has some issues yet ... as Adam said in E3 trailer, it took time to they adapt the engine proper to football game
maybe it can be proper in a couple years :BLINK:
because I feel realizable difference every year ... you don't fill it? :THINK:

pes 2014 wasn't even tolerable as a football game ...
pes 2015 was tolerable but has very massive issues ...
pes 2016 is similar to football ! but has some issues yet (but much less than 2015)

I guess recent years was a period of try and error by the engine itself and they could just made a base recently

maybe they can mix fox engine with havok physics engine finally and made a proper engine for football game :SS

I understand if anyone isn't Satisfied with the game, but you guys don't feel realizable improvement too? :THINK:
do I feel wrong about it in your opinion?

Last edited:
Use this one
PES-2016-DP2-_Player-Likenesses.jpg

1 - Torres
12 - Raggi
14 - Parejo
17 - Stambouli
22 - De Bruyne
23 - Draxler
24 - Imbula
26 - Mitrovic
27 - Ntep
28 - Grosskreutz
30 - Vardy
34 - Joaquin
35 - Milner
38 - blaszczykowski
39 - Coentrão
40 - Benjamin Mendy ?
45 - Rabiot

At least they finally got Torres´ face right.

In 2014 and 2015 he looked like a sad old chinese man...

This should have been a day one DLC.
I'm not impressed.

Same also as much as I have enjoyed the game, iv gotten to a stage, where they need to fix at least the shooting for the AI to shoot long and high or else I'm at a point where il have to sell it, cos as much as I can tolerate this game for its faults, I'm getting to a point wher I can't keep playing it anymore like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom