PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

tried the goalie settings you have linked and the first goal I shot was a low shot inside the box (with this slow mo dive of course). so for me it dont work, sorry but this game need really a big patching, other wise it is useless for me.

i guess shooting is too powerful and accurate in the vanilla game. gladly it was reported by most of the people

If you are going to edit keeopers it is essential to increase reflex and range stats.

Ok, random post (no comparisons or negativity) for those who don't know how to taunt (while keeper) during penalties:

Triangle: flaps arms in air
Square: keeper points to his right - indicating that's where the kicker will go.
Circle: keeper points to his left - indicating that's where the kicker will go.

X:.. um don't know.. :)

Anyways, I know most of you guys will know this, but im sure some don't. And im pretty sure these moves aren't in the online manual.

x: claps hands together :)

Ah I was wondering how you kept doing that in our game ;)

Im hoping there are more these "special" (not written in the manual) kinda of moves found in the game. I was hoping there'd be more you could do celebration wise... In regards to picking the ball up and running to half way to speed things up, this happens automatically when your behind and you run to the ball during your celebration (don't press the buttons). If you are level or winning, and go up to the ball, you can actually knock it around abit - by simply running into the ball.

One thing I remember doing against you Lami, is the knock and go move. I was approaching your defender, and the suddenly kicked the ball either through your legs or there abouts, and then ran around you. Im not sure how I did it though... may have pressed double r1 + moving the stick in a certain direction. Ive tried doing in the exhibition games, but to no avail. Anyone know how to do this???

how could I try to solve this on PS4??

is there a stats editing program available for PS4?

no, not even for PC. aswell disabling the Long Range Driver skill helps a lot. it basicly makes the player a Super Saiyan of R2 shooting

now im not saying i fixed the keepers but time to time they do their thing now at least. i located the problem or its possible solution, keeper just saved a bomb from Messi to the bottom left corner from almost the penalty spot 1on1 with one hand!

thanks for the retweet btw. officialpes replied aswell :)

Last edited:
This goal is nice, but it has nothing to do with dumb gks in PES.
Look how many curios goals zlatan has scored irl in similar situations. Often it is the unexpected movement that creates such goals ;)

This goal is nice, but it has nothing to do with dumb gks in PES.
Look how many curios goals zlatan has scored irl in similar situations. Often it is the unexpected movement that creates such goals ;)

It was in Neuer's reach I felt. Pretty close if you see.

But have to agree. His player ID is strong about these surprise goals.

Quick question guys:

Finally found some time to start inserting kits trying to get ready for master leauge when the update arrives.

Now I do as the instructions says and added some kits. I immediately try them out to see how they look.
But is it possible that they somehow change the gameplay? While trying out the players feel a bit heavier and the smoothness seems gone. Maybe I am just imagining things but now I always have the feeling that there is something different. I don't know for sure, but this feeling does not go away.

same here, but could be placebo also. but the feeling is the same as yours

Edit: have saved my edited of on usb and played psg-wolfsburg on default, then loaded it back and the same match. what should I say, it feels definitively different, the players feel not so agile to me, they are more portly.

Last edited:
Guys, isn't the celebration assigned to a player just their one trademark celebration, whether you press 'X' or 'A' or whatever buttons on PS?

Like, Rooney will always slide on his knees if you choose a full celebration?

Do we like, need to edit the celebrations to make them varied?

So has there been a final word on whether the PC's gameplay matches the PS4? I have it on PC but there are a few niggles preventing me from enjoying it. I'm debating on buying it for the PS4 too, if it's better. Thoughts?

So has there been a final word on whether the PC's gameplay matches the PS4? I have it on PC but there are a few niggles preventing me from enjoying it. I'm debating on buying it for the PS4 too, if it's better. Thoughts?

I have it on both. The game play is basically the same..but yea is more responsive on PS4. I'm not referring to input lag as I dont have any on PC, but the animations seems to transit a lot more better (because it's not a lazy port I guess). The game play mechanics and the ways it functions its the same.

1. If you want to trade the fluidnes of the PS4 for the patches on PC like stadiums and what not, go with PC.

2. On-line is not as good on both. Lets say some lag on PS4 like 65% unplayable at time while on PC you got a 80% "unplayableness".

3. If you mind about MyClub, it sucks at the beginning until you build a decent team, basically in defense. At first you will get a lot of 10-6's and 5-3's. And yeah this is valid for PS4 also. At least in my experience.

same here, but could be placebo also. but the feeling is the same as yours

Edit: have saved my edited of on usb and played psg-wolfsburg on default, then loaded it back and the same match. what should I say, it feels definitively different, the players feel not so agile to me, they are more portly.

Yeah, this is what I have found. The kits do affect the gameplay, it seems to revert to a beta version or something. The AI also attacks in a far more basic and linear fashion. Essentially it ruins the whole game, which sucks because the kits look incredible.

Guys there is no way the kits are affecting the game.

Just realised that Metal Gear also went online this week. I wonder if thia has anything to do with it.

It's a fact that they do, plenty of people have reported this down the years, and this year as well on various forums. I cannot play PES 2016 with the kits installed, the whole experience is ruined by strange split second delays in response. On the other hand, the game is a lot of fun without kits in, the turning animations are noticeably smoother and naturally animated for instance.

Hello there - After couple of years of Fifa, I fall in love with the new pes - great game.
One question: I wanted to edit as Roma's home stadium(in the edit modus), but only have a couple of stadiums to choose (not the same amount of stadium as in a friendly game). Why arn't there all the stadiums and can I change that?

Thx for your help (and sorry for my bad English ;))

I really hate the fact that all the cup games are at night, while the game looks lovely during a daytime match on PS4 at night it looks like a PS2 game with horrible washed out lighting. What reason do Konami have for restricting the cups to night? You cant play a realistic world cup type tourament anymore.

PES in online

depends on its servers in the peer-peer peer system To peer. Of course, this backward and primitive system

Cheaters
Slow gameplay

After some CL games with the following settings, I honestly think that this game online is such a waste of time compared to the ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS experience you can get offline.

Top level
Manual passing
Manual shooting
-1 gamespeed
Champions League

Someone mentioned on wenb how the online gameplay seems to be a "downgraded" version of offline gameplay and Im starting to believe that this might be true.

I have been seeing some beautiful stuff, new animations that I never saw online, even the physical battle seem to be downgraded, players are far too easily dispossed online, while offline players better use their arms and body to keep possession.

For me PES 2016 offline, on the setting above and CL, is indeed the best football game ever made, despite some clear problems.

I dont think any game can be remotely comparable to what Pes 2016 can provide in terms of unpredictability and how well it captures the drama of an important match. Pes 2016 is above any other PES on these two aspects and its way, way above of Fifa, its not even funny.

I wish I had patience and more knowledge to describe it in details and more accuratly tho.

Back
Top Bottom