PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Cheaters
Cheaters

Cheaters
this flaw in the system contact Online .. Second not be resolved or attempt patchwork solution

Pes depends on its servers in the peer-peer peer system To peer. Of course, this backward and primitive system. Once the pressure on the connection process will begin Allaq and drop ..
The solution exists. But Konami ignore .. and is the only server system .. so that the company be responsible connect some players
As it happens in games like FIFA and Battlefield
He worked in a simple experiment Pes 15
Raised the file size 2 giga and I was playing in pes .. and of course seconds and the separation .. Because the mechanism of peer-to-peer connection and communication discount system. Sense any pressure on the two parties contact CCCP match canceled
And I have the same experience on the servers FIFA. And it did not get anything at all .. so fitting for .. Why? Because playing in the FIFA or Battlefield servers under dark and EA is responsible connect some players
Unlike peer-peer systems ..

The solution is very easy and simple. But the question here. Why Konami do not turn to the server system ??
Is system servers costing the company a lot? In terms of maintenance and other ??
Frankly bankrupt company it is impossible to solve its problems .. will not go back to pes unless their system to get rid of the primitive and replace the server system

Last edited:
I'm loving the game even if in superstar level it's way too unforgiving for me.

I'm playing an America cup as Mexico and in quarterfinals i have to face the US after (comfortably) beating Chile, but the US are just unstoppable.
Dempsey & Altidore are like 2 van Bastens who will score the most ridiculous goals. Bradley is the fusion of Makelele/Fernando Hierro/Davids and the keeper is no less than a bald Neuer.
I've played them at least 6 times and they rape me badly, they do A LOT of fouls as well.. they've had even 2 men red carded to prevent me from tieing the game.
They even go wasting time at the corner flags, those cheap fuckers.

Even as ridiculous as this sounds i'm enjoying the hell out of this, celebrating every (although, rare) goal i score.

Cant wait to start a ML campaign with a 2nd tier french team

I'm loving the game even if in superstar level it's way too unforgiving for me.

I'm playing an America cup as Mexico and in quarterfinals i have to face the US after (comfortably) beating Chile, but the US are just unstoppable.
Dempsey & Altidore are like 2 van Bastens who will score the most ridiculous goals. Bradley is the fusion of Makelele/Fernando Hierro/Davids and the keeper is no less than a bald Neuer.
I've played them at least 6 times and they rape me badly, they do A LOT of fouls as well.. they've had even 2 men red carded to prevent me from tieing the game.
They even go wasting time at the corner flags, those cheap fuckers.

Even as ridiculous as this sounds i'm enjoying the hell out of this, celebrating every (although, rare) goal i score.

Cant wait to start a ML campaign with a 2nd tier french team

I can understand the frustration. I can beat any team from time to time on superstar playing with Barcelona, but PSG. They always sneak through my defence and pile up goals. Some teams are just too good for our team's strategy.

Am I the only one getting his shit kicked senseless on myclub guys are leading 3-0 and still slide the hell out of me lol what is wrong with people

Also had my first horrendous connection will upload video later but jeez it was bad I couldn't pass or dribble and this guy was just pressuring me. Allover the place

Also had my first horrendous connection will upload video later but jeez it was bad I couldn't pass or dribble and this guy was just pressuring me. Allover the place
I am interested in this. Please let us see it.
Do you think that guy sabotaged the connection and made you have a bad connection? Then it is a lousy way to win :(

If they sort the keepers out, add more variety to shooting elevation/ball movement (particallurly to AI's shooting habits), and loosen up pass support assistance on level 1, then I will be... more tolerant of this game. It threatens to be amazing but just falls short currently. Still having fun as games are intense with decent ebb and flow, just hope they can eek out a bit more with the game via patches.

Am I the only one getting his shit kicked senseless on myclub guys are leading 3-0 and still slide the hell out of me lol what is wrong with people

Which version were you playing? US or EU?

I've lost my winning touch... I've always been a good online player except for last year where I totally lost the love for the game and didnt care, but this year I love it and started off great but for some reason, I think since the roster update I can't buy a win. I will dominate games but am unable to score more than 1 gol and it seems that in the last few minutes my defense collapses and I concede 2 quick gols to lose.... I guess I need a new formation? What do you guys feel is better on Defense? All out D or Front end pressure?

i just wrote a post on how I can't seem to win games online anymore... kinda frustrating.

found an interesting if not AMAZIG screen on players details. It shows you what type of tactic system best suites the player! I jsut wish there was one screen that showed every player all at once so you can make changes based on that

Where is that screen m8?

I don't think it's a placebo. A lot of pages ago I already said the same about pressing triangle. Got not realy reply on it. Maybe most people indeed think it's a placebo.

Even if pressing triangle helps the keeper to react faster on user controlled team, it won't help on the AI side and won't deny the empty, shallow feeling of scoring against AI.

Keepers need fixing.

Last edited:
I finally caved in and switched to Manual shooting. Chose Verona and set up the Italian league. Was going to go back down to Top Player but decided to try Superstar first.

As I suspected, the first games were bad. I couldn't hit sh*t. But I still enjoyed the game and especially seeing the ball just go miles of target which is something you don't really get with basic shooting.

First game was against Juve, 3-0 loss. Then Udinese, 2-0 loss. Then Sansagiulo (surely I could win this lousy team?) 5-1 loss. Hey, at least I scored a goal.

And then it happened. 2-0 win against Roma. Same result against Napoli, and I scored the most amazing long range screamer I have scored this year.
Next game, top team Lazio. 3-2 win.

I might be imagining this, but I feel that the AI actually scores more varied goals on this setting. But the biggest thing is the feeling when I score. It is hard as balls so scoring is so satisfying. I wouldn't have believed the difference before I tried.

I finally caved in and switched to Manual shooting. Chose Verona and set up the Italian league. Was going to go back down to Top Player but decided to try Superstar first.

As I suspected, the first games were bad. I couldn't hit sh*t. But I still enjoyed the game and especially seeing the ball just go miles of target which is something you don't really get with basic shooting.

First game was against Juve, 3-0 loss. Then Udinese, 2-0 loss. Then Sansagiulo (surely I could win this lousy team?) 5-1 loss. Hey, at least I scored a goal.

And then it happened. 2-0 win against Roma. Same result against Napoli, and I scored the most amazing long range screamer I have scored this year.
Next game, top team Lazio. 3-2 win.

I might be imagining this, but I feel that the AI actually scores more varied goals on this setting. But the biggest thing is the feeling when I score. It is hard as balls so scoring is so satisfying. I wouldn't have believed the difference before I tried.

Try professional..it is still very competitive but won't be as hard

Try professional..it is still very competitive but won't be as hard

I find professional pretty balanced except for the keepers.Every shot is a goal. Scoring isn't satisfying even with manual shooting.

This kinda bugs me, cause I try always to replicate real football and professional somehow suits this kind of approach.

Top player, with this pressuring and cheat fest doesn't make fun, same as superstar where even small teams play like fucking barcelona.

It has to be mentioned that the ai in friendly competitions plays differently. In this mode I prefer Top Player, but as soon as I try Master League or Champions League Mode I get this fustrating moments with Top Player.

Imo PES 2016 is the most arcade game Konami ever released after pes 2008.

I think I have never seen a game thats so easily exploitable as pes 2016. Its really a desgrace of a game, and Im not even mad at it, I actually quite impressed how they could reach this level of noob friendly game ina matter of a single year of development.

i dunno how much and what kind of "resources" Pes Production gets from Konami but after 2 months playing the game...its like nothing extra compared to 2015.

new GKs animation and abilities. ok
"houndreds of new animations" lets say ok
new commentary ok
new ML ok

but nothing extraordenary regarding gameplay. its the same simple as a stick game as it was last year, pinpoint passing then press the goal button and its in for sure.

its like Konami pay the bills to rent an office for PP and they had a certain amount of time to work only on the game

if you havent bought it, and werent impressed with 2015, i wouldnt recommend it. try a copy of it at one of your friends once the new gameplay patch is out, wich i doubt will be ground breaking tho

juhu00[2];3092040 said:
I find professional pretty balanced except for the keepers.Every shot is a goal. Scoring isn't satisfying even with manual shooting.

This kinda bugs me, cause I try always to replicate real football and professional somehow suits this kind of approach.

Top player, with this pressuring and cheat fest doesn't make fun, same as superstar where even small teams play like fucking barcelona.

It has to be mentioned that the ai in friendly competitions plays differently. In this mode I prefer Top Player, but as soon as I try Master League or Champions League Mode I get this fustrating moments with Top Player.

This is exactly where i am. I have great games in top player in friendlies. Hand is enjoyable . then in league or cup or matter league there if a sense of cheating out scripting . so now I'm stuck with scripting on top player or too easy on professional . giving the game a break until the patch, for me is not been fun lately.

Imo PES 2016 is the most arcade game Konami ever released after pes 2008.

I think I have never seen a game thats so easily exploitable as pes 2016. Its really a desgrace of a game, and Im not even mad at it, I actually quite impressed how they could reach this level of noob friendly game ina matter of a single year of development.

A great tablet game tbh

I am interested in this. Please let us see it.
Do you think that guy sabotaged the connection and made you have a bad connection? Then it is a lousy way to win :(

https://youtu.be/0lFzysYDlp0

EU version notice how I just can't pass instantly to overcome the pressure. Also trying to step defenders was impossible which I find pretty easy to do with the R2 button

Have a look at the foul stats and compare again
Also if we are talking single player look at the variety of shots and passing error . I loved PES from day one but give FIFA time and it's more realistic. Looking forward to PES patch though to see if it improves

Sorry mate but I hardly got any fouls in Fifa when I played it before taking it back. It's the same story in both.

I actually quite impressed how they could reach this level of noob friendly game ina matter of a single year of development.

:LOL:

I don't think it's a placebo. A lot of pages ago I already said the same about pressing triangle. Got not realy reply on it. Maybe most people indeed think it's a placebo.

This was in one of the piggy back guides back on ps2. At the time it was definitely in the game and i used it for years in tournaments haha. There's no reason it wouldnt still be in.

I also had a great match yesterday against Germany (I was England) in an international league that I set up while waiting for the data update, I should have uploaded it! I guess England and Germany must be set up already as rival teams? But there were plenty of fouls and yellow cards from either side and with a 14 min match it flowed beautifully with the stoppages. I lost 2-0 on top player with manual passing and shooting but it was such a great contest.

After the game though, went to my game plan and both baines and Henderson are out for 10 weeks! Never been so happy and annoyed at the same time!

Update: I got the shit kicked out of me by the French. Again will have to see of England and France are set up as rivals but 3 yellows for them and 7 fouls. Now sterling is out for 8 weeks too! 3 players injured! :(

Still loving this..for me getting a slightly raw deal from folks but rightly everyone's entitled to there opinion.

I've been playing lots of Fifa16 also and I would argue there both top games..

I wouldn't say pes16 offers any less complexity and offers just as much depth.Finding lots of variation still.

I still prefer PESs keepers and arguably the fluidity and raw playability of pes is superior.I wouldn't say the two games are hugely different and I'm happily hopping between the two games.

Top player,fully manual settings.

Last edited:
Sorry mate but I hardly got any fouls in Fifa when I played it before taking it back. It's the same story in both.

:LOL:

Not sure what happened , PES definitely lack fouls FIFA has loads of fouls. I'm yet to see a FIFA game against the AI where I haven't won at least 5 fouls and seen plenty of bookings too. My last 4 career games I've had 3 pens , 2 in one match. It's the main reason I switched back

Back
Top Bottom