PES 2015 Tactics Thread

What about the South American teams, any love for them? Main thing really is just getting rid of the extreme possession game that sometimes happens.

all premier league teams done:
http://klashman69.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/all-premier-league-teams-tactics-and.html

Yes stahre, its similar with a few other teams, some players are moved out of position a touch, it gives the AI the chance when defending a lead to substitute the man for a player more suited for the new formation.

in basic terms its saying, if your winning take kane off, put a winger on to counter attack.

Klash, you've uploaded Stoke tactics twice - once instead of Everton.

Need to play some PL games now!

hey klashman, if i enable preset tactics to enable defensive formation, does that disable the offensive formation,and would i have to modify the custom tactic to allow the offensive tactic to happen

So if I just want to get rid of the slow, pointless possession game that the CPU sometimes plays, what's the fix for that?

Wow, Burnley plays good. Honestly, I have no idea how do they play in real life, but as Klash made them they are are great example of small, long-ball, counter attacking team.

Played against them with my high pressing Southampton, got two goals from the counter and lost 2-1. Losses like these feel so good..

Hey,
i regularly play against a friend. We both have fully customized teams. His team plays very aggressiv, often my players can not even control the ball for 1sec. He stands very high, when my goalkeeper passes to one of the LB/RBs one of his players is already there, if i want to cross, one of his players is already standing there. It sounds like I have space in the center, but as his players are so aggressive pressuring he is even there...

Does anybody know how to play against those opponents? Any tactics that I should use to overcome this massive pressure?

Premier league teams will 100% be all finished by the weekend. All the instructions are done, i just need to do the formations and give a recent lineup for each team.

Championship teams probably next week.

Thank you for great work with the PL teams!

I have played with or against all the PL teams and I really like the variety that your tactics shows. I want to start a ML with a Championship team. Do you think you will get these out in time for holiday?

I'm not sure since my pes died a few days ago, i need to re-install carefully so the edit.bin works. fucking update, another fuck up by konami

yep new updates resets all formations and tactics to default

But if you make copies of your edit data files(s), can't you avoid this problem? I'm talking about 360/PC/PS3 I guess, because I know that you can copy edit data files on those devices.

my edit bin now isn't working thanks to this fucking update, i need to speak to the editor guy in the mod section to see when he can create a .pef function like in 2013 so i can save them all and import them regardless of updates.

only way i can get it back is to reinstalll the game again for a third god forsaken time and disable auto updates from steam.

thing is come February they will do another winter transfer window update so i really don't want to have to keep redo them again

Wanted to know if u had a formation for bayern? They've been playing different formations throughout the season due to injuries. Any type of input is appreciated

Hey,
i regularly play against a friend. We both have fully customized teams. His team plays very aggressiv, often my players can not even control the ball for 1sec. He stands very high, when my goalkeeper passes to one of the LB/RBs one of his players is already there, if i want to cross, one of his players is already standing there. It sounds like I have space in the center, but as his players are so aggressive pressuring he is even there...

Does anybody know how to play against those opponents? Any tactics that I should use to overcome this massive pressure?
You'll have to learn to pass quickly, make quick 1-2s and make your tactics support medium/many so the player who has the ball will have many options to pass to. Pressing aggressively leaves space behind them, pass around in a triangle or diamond until a good opportunity for a through pass comes. You'll also want to use players in the center who has good physical attributes and won't be knocked off the ball easily.

~

What's the use of the formation in kick-off? I usually just set it the same as when in possession because I don't know how it's going to affect the game besides the kickoff or after a goal.

Last edited:
Hey,

In a similar situation against the CPU, I often pass the ball to a capable midfielder, use R2 to keep close control of the ball, possibly turning the back of my player against the opponent. When he charges in to press hard, I make a quick turn, double tap R1 to speed away from him, and presto: you have just created space, and possibly a man advantage.

An alternative is to choose short pass possession tactics and make your opposition run around in circles. Or long pass counterattack and utilise holes left behind by pressing players.

How are things going with the edit bin Klash? Hope things are working out well as I'm eager to edit the championship teams with your great tactics. Still like this game and your work has made the game even better.

Back
Top Bottom