PES 2015 Tactics Thread

This thread is more than welcome !!
I´ve already been trying some formations on different settings ...and i haven't seen these sliders yet ! i thought the sliders were gone for good !

There´s still some sliders, only not for everything like last year. Now sliders are only for compactivness, defensive line and support range. You should notice them while editing possession/out of possession tactics.

Its true - if you want teams to play properly on Possession setting, never set number in attack to FEW, only to MEDIUM/MANY. If you fail to do so, it means teams are given order to circulate the ball in their halves without sending any players forward and causing any threat.

Spain NT, if I can remember correctly, is another team that has this falacy made by Konami.

too many teams have possesion game set.

unless its on 'many' with numbers in attack they spend 10 minutes just passing about themselves in their half

atletico was broken because they have a defensive formation and have 'few' in attack, so, they just never attack! period!

I've done championship teams, its great to play now with Ipswich since most teams play good football on the ground or route 1 hoofball! I'll try my best to get as many teams out as possible this week, i'm release the big teams first them full packs after.

The instructions are done ingame, i just need to ready the files and check the formations, this year i'll keep updating them, sometimes doing some during games.

When i finish work, i'll do a guide since i have a good understanding how every setting works and i see lots of people struggling.
Ah great, cant wait to start master league in championship with your tactics... I rember pes 2013 with your tactics, master league and even bal were very good:D

too many teams have possesion game set.

unless its on 'many' with numbers in attack they spend 10 minutes just passing about themselves in their half

atletico was broken because they have a defensive formation and have 'few' in attack, so, they just never attack! period!

I've done championship teams, its great to play now with Ipswich since most teams play good football on the ground or route 1 hoofball! I'll try my best to get as many teams out as possible this week, i'm release the big teams first them full packs after.

The instructions are done ingame, i just need to ready the files and check the formations, this year i'll keep updating them, sometimes doing some during games.

When i finish work, i'll do a guide since i have a good understanding how every setting works and i see lots of people struggling.

ok but no possible usb option file on console, so if u provide info we still need to input manually and will it be overwritten in update?

Its true - if you want teams to play properly on Possession setting, never set number in attack to FEW, only to MEDIUM/MANY. If you fail to do so, it means teams are given order to circulate the ball in their halves without sending any players forward and causing any threat.

Spain NT, if I can remember correctly, is another team that has this falacy made by Konami.

Fair strategy for defensive though, so when teams are winning to play down clock...dont mind cpu try it in those scenarios its realistic late in the game.

Klash doesn't have a console anyway, so any option file with these tactics (PS3 and 360 do support options files as before) would be coming via somebody with a console.

Klash: do you have a Paypal e-mail address for donations? :BYE:

one question:do i need to turn the preset tactics on so that cpu would change their tactics(offensive and defensive) during the game or just turn on fluid formation and they will work themselves?

Premier league teams will 100% be all finished by the weekend. All the instructions are done, i just need to do the formations and give a recent lineup for each team.

Championship teams probably next week.

other teams like shakthar, roma, cksa, adnerlect etc.. will be shown throughout.

All these tactics that we have so far are unbelievably good. Yesterday played the most "barcelonic" match with Barca set. Today played free-flowing attacking game with Arsenal, but was exposed by injury-plagued backline and the lack of compactness which resulted in three goals from AI. Played with Atletico and saw how comfortable one can feel in defence.

Keep them coming mate, keep them coming!

how long is it taking to update all these formations though?

U gonna do it for every team in game?

Then update comes out and makes them all default again> fuuuarrk

well it was never a problem as i was on pc so easily let u guys to the work then all i would do was drop the file lol.

now thanks to sony i have to edit it all myself...fook sake sony..will they ever allow usb compatiblity again

Is there any site where I can find how real teams play? Some kind of database for playing styles? I would only be interested in editing possession/long ball, high/deep defence etc. for now. Maybe later I would mess with starting elevens or team formations, but right now I would be happy to change just the way teams play.

Is there any site where I can find how real teams play? Some kind of database for playing styles? I would only be interested in editing possession/long ball, high/deep defence etc. for now. Maybe later I would mess with starting elevens or team formations, but right now I would be happy to change just the way teams play.

Yes. One and only http://www.whoscored.com/

When you choose a team, you can read about their style of play below the main stats. For example, AS Roma: http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/84/

*Attacking down the right
*Possession football
*Short passes
etc...

Hi klashman, enjoying your site. But had a question regarding the tactics, how exactly do I use them. Do I go by what I see in the pics and set instructions as indicated? Also is the only way to change between defensive and attacking styles using the dpad during matches. Currently starting matches with the default offensive at kickoff formation but would like to start off with defensive styles at times. Many thanks, and keep up the good work.

Hi klashman, enjoying your site. But had a question regarding the tactics, how exactly do I use them. Do I go by what I see in the pics and set instructions as indicated?

Yes.

Also is the only way to change between defensive and attacking styles using the dpad during matches. Currently starting matches with the default offensive at kickoff formation but would like to start off with defensive styles at times. Many thanks, and keep up the good work.

Just change to a defensive style at kick off using the d-pad, I've noticed the cpu do this at times when i play vs a weak team. Make sure you set the defensive tactic up how you want before you go into the game.

Man City
http://adf.ly/vDICi

Man United
http://adf.ly/vDI8F

Unied have been using a variety of tactics with van gaal changing the formation week to week, i've noticed though at home they play 4-3-3 and away they play 3-5-2 in the last 5-6 games or so, around christmas i will be doing lineups before and after games for certian big matches so these formations will evolve over the year.

Chelsea
http://adf.ly/vDI9z

the rest of the premierleague will be done and uploaded, most likely on sunday, i'll see if i can do a few teams tomorrow.

Look out for West Ham, probably the most interesting team I've tested.

Last edited:
I'm unsure why Konami have again this year been rather erratic with their formations. Tests today have been great, but it shows when you set the teams up right, like every year, completely changes the game, you get a more tackles, much wider variety of goals, chances and more.

The CPU use fluid formation and if it's set to on, by default the team is too unbalanced in attack and to hyper defensive off the ball. Also the defensive default tactics are again aren't balanced very well. this won't be a issue anymore with the strategies which have been setup by me.

Great work.. If you can send pm for premiership, or upload tommorow, have whole day free and want to test ml in premiership, with your tactics.. If not, thanks anyway

Thumbs up once again!

Klashman, have you already done any team that plays 4-1-2-1-2 (romb)?

West Ham. told you mate, you really have to watch them play, i tested them vs Manchester united away, despite uited having more chances and controlling the game west ham won 2-0, the way they won was just awesome, Enner Valencia, has this free role behind sahko and just wrecked havoc with united high line, classic smash and grab game. I'll upload the goal he scored, great teamwork.

Also i've given bayern a 4-2-2-1-1 system which is insane, they are almost unstoppable, even Madrid couldn't handle them.

The fluid formation setup makes i'd say a bigger difference than the team instructions, i think many issues with similar goals come from the bad formations by konami.

Thanks Klashman. Great work as always. Looking forward to edit all the PL and Championship teams with your tactics. Hope you will upload some longball lower-table team soon so that I can try games with great tactical feeling but without the superstars.

Which difficulty level do you think works best with your tactics/is most varied? Of course it depends on how good one are at the game but I assume that you got a preferred level that you think works best.

Last edited:
West Ham. told you mate, you really have to watch them play, i tested them vs Manchester united away, despite uited having more chances and controlling the game west ham won 2-0, the way they won was just awesome, Enner Valencia, has this free role behind sahko and just wrecked havoc with united high line, classic smash and grab game. I'll upload the goal he scored, great teamwork.

Also i've given bayern a 4-2-2-1-1 system which is insane, they are almost unstoppable, even Madrid couldn't handle them.

The fluid formation setup makes i'd say a bigger difference than the team instructions, i think many issues with similar goals come from the bad formations by konami.

Allright, thats sound promissing. Can't wait for your other Premiership teams then.

I really hope to be able to do some Serie A teams this year, as it is the league I follow closest. Just I will wait until you provide exact setting explanations and also would like to see your version of Juventus and maybe Roma before.

Back
Top Bottom