PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I don't think there's been any changes gameplay-wise in any of the patches. I've been playing as a middling Championship club, and whereas I was enjoying it at first (because I felt like I was at fault when I lost), I've ran out of steam a little bit as I've found myself rooted to the bottom of the table and begun to spot the "cheats".

There's no middle of the road for me, Superstar is a nightmare against all teams whereas on Top Player, possibly because of the level of team, I feel like the game lets me win almost. It's all losses or all wins...

I've started a Become a Legend game though - my logic being "Superstar AI on my side and the game will become fair" - and I'm still enjoying it despite nothing happening in most games and the final stats being pretty messed up due to the possession play.

A new Data Pack date has been confirmed for PES 2015, PES Fanners! On March 12th, you'll be able to enjoy a host of new player faces, stadiums, boots and more - and of course, all the latest player transfers will also be reflected in the team lineups too.

Player ratings and team rosters have been readjusted to reflect players' form and all the changes and moves in the January transfer window. You can also expect over 60 new player face updates in the Data Pack, including Paco Alcácer, Harry Kane, Paulo Dybala, Javier Pastore and Nathaniel Clyne. In addition, Xbox ONE and PlayStation 4 owners will also be able to enjoy three brand new stadiums - including the Estadio Alberto J. Armando (aka ”La Bombonera") - all faithfully recreated in spectacular detail.

This year's official UEFA Champions League ball will be made available in the Data Pack, alongside the new adidas argentum ball. 11 new boot styles, including adidas’ Predator Instinct and adizero f50 designs, and Nike’s Tiempo and Puma’s evoSPEED 1.3 pairs are also to be added into the game.

There's no middle of the road for me, Superstar is a nightmare against all teams whereas on Top Player, possibly because of the level of team, I feel like the game lets me win almost. It's all losses or all wins...

Superstar isn't quite that bad for me, but I hate the fact that I am able to identify, relatively early in the match, matches I know I simply can't win. It almost always happens away, and it's difficult to predict beforehand.

Like when playing as Napoli I was able to win the cup final away against Roma - I would have expected that to be an impossible match to win, but no. Then you visit a noname team and they run over you like a bulldozer. Rematch times 10 - same thing every time. It reminds me so much about YouTube vids of online matches where one team has superior team spirit: they win every header, every duel, react faster.

I don't think I am very stable gameplay-wise at the moment: after this discussion I think I am going to continue with superstar (after just deciding to switch to top player).

The thing that improved my gameplay the most was recording 15 minute segments of matches on the PS4 and looking at them afterwards. It was quite surprising to see all the things I am doing wrong.

Last edited:
A new Data Pack date has been confirmed for PES 2015, PES Fanners! On March 12th, you'll be able to enjoy a host of new player faces, stadiums, boots and more - and of course, all the latest player transfers will also be reflected in the team lineups too.

Player ratings and team rosters have been readjusted to reflect players' form and all the changes and moves in the January transfer window. You can also expect over 60 new player face updates in the Data Pack, including Paco Alcácer, Harry Kane, Paulo Dybala, Javier Pastore and Nathaniel Clyne. In addition, Xbox ONE and PlayStation 4 owners will also be able to enjoy three brand new stadiums - including the Estadio Alberto J. Armando (aka ”La Bombonera") - all faithfully recreated in spectacular detail.

This year's official UEFA Champions League ball will be made available in the Data Pack, alongside the new adidas argentum ball. 11 new boot styles, including adidas’ Predator Instinct and adizero f50 designs, and Nike’s Tiempo and Puma’s evoSPEED 1.3 pairs are also to be added into the game.

en_postimage.jpg

Ok

The Large faces in the middle bar.

???, Paco Alcacer, Hakan Cananogalou, Harry Kane, Nathaniel Clyde, Florian Thavuin, Luis Adriano

From 1st line top left to 2nd line bottom right:

Schone, ???, ???, Hector Herrera, ???, Victor Valdes, Matheiu Flamini (new hair), ???, Xheridan Shaquiri, ???, Nabil Fekir, Salvio, ???, ???, ???, ???, Gefforey Kongdogbia, ???, Pablo Dybala, ???, ???, ???, ???, Pastore (new hair?), ???, ???, Victor Moses, ???

From the 4rd line top left to the 5th line bottom right

???, ???, ???, ???, ???, Josue???, ???, ???, Luciano Vietto?, ???, ???, ???, Christian Poulsen, ???, Diafra Sahko, ???, elano, Denis Chersysev, ???, ???, Denis Suarez, ???, Felipe Melo (new hair?), ???, Dusan Tadic???, ???, ???, Alvaro Recoba

Baldy with manly beard is Simone Zaza. And the Napoli's (light blue shirt) are Koulibaly and Ghoulam respectively.
The second Monaco player is Carrasco. Adem Ljajic is the guy in a Roma shirt and to his right Rolando. Last one I recognize is Fiorentina's Gilardino, but that face is clearly copy-pasted from an old PES-version. Hideous.

I thought the Liverpool player was sterling, but it made no sense since his hair is still wrong, hes had a haircut, no idea who pastores face is there since his face still looks exactly the same!

Also, rolando, i knew it was him, just i didnt know he joined anderlect and didnt expect him to be there so assumed it was someone else. Strange move that!

Last edited:
en_postimage.jpg

Schöne, Koulibaly, ?, Herrera, Gaitán, Valdés, Flamini, Ninis, Shaqiri, Sterling, Fekir, Salvio, Adrien Silva

?, N'Koulou, Aimar, Kondogbia, Ghoulam, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Gabriel, Ferreira Carrasco, Guerrero, Pastore, Marcellis, Carriço, Moses, Begovic

Zaza, Alcácer, Calhanoglu, Kane, Clyne, Thauvin, Luiz Adriano

Ayew A, ?, ?, ?, Talisca, ?, ?, Rolando, Vietto, Barragán, Defoe, Miku, Poulsen, Guzan, Sakho

?, Elano, Cheryshev, Wesley, Suárez D, ?, Felipe Melo, ?, Tadic, Gilardino, ?, Recoba​

I love that you can actually use pure speed to get past players in PES2015. Couldn't stand PES2011-2013 with the stupid catchup bug and Mertesacker keeping pace with Ronaldo.

en_postimage.jpg

Schöne, Koulibaly, ?, Herrera, Gaitán, Valdés, Flamini, Ninis, Shaqiri, Sterling, Fekir, Salvio, Adrien Silva

?, N'Koulou, Aimar, Kondogbia, Ghoulam, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Gabriel, Ferreira Carrasco, Guerrero, Pastore, Marcellis, Carriço, Moses, Begovic

Ayew A, ?, ?, ?, Talisca, ?, ?, Rolando, Vietto, Barragán, Defoe, Miku, Poulsen, Guzan, Sakho

?, Elano, Cheryshev, Wesley, Suárez D, ?, Felipe Melo, ?, Tadic, Gilardino, ?, Recoba​

My contribution:

Schöne, Koulibaly, Jesus Datolo, Herrera, Gaitán, Valdés, Flamini, Ninis, Shaqiri, Sterling, Fekir, Salvio, Adrien Silva

Cristian Baroni, N'Koulou, Aimar, Kondogbia, Ghoulam, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Gabriel, Ferreira Carrasco, Guerrero, Pastore, Marcellis, Carriço, Moses, Begovic

Ayew A, ?(someone from Crystal Palace), Wout Brama, Carlos Martins, Talisca, Josué, Ljajic, Rolando, Vietto, Barragán, Defoe, Miku, Poulsen, Guzan, Sakho

Novakovic, Elano, Cheryshev, Someone from Blackpool (O'Dea?), Zé Roberto (Not Wesley), Suárez D, Zlatan Ljubijankić, Felipe Melo, ?, Tadic, Gilardino, Luigi Bruins, Recoba

Last edited:
So I am trying to create Dortmund but some players are missing. Does anyone know if Henrikh Mkhitaryan is in the game anywhere as Armenia are not in the game?

thanks

i give a last chance to this game, maybe an unannounced gameplay patch is coming with this DLC, since they are too proud to admit they had fix something and/or dont want to lose creditibility

Don't know if anyone noticed in the player faces that there were 2 Atlético Mineiro- players. Hopefully that means more Brazilian teams have real player names now since Mineiro all were fake before.

I'm loving this game now ..it needed me to buy Fifa again to realise how good it is..had some good online games but also enjoying mater league with Liverpool

Face from DLC 4.0

Algeria
Faouzi Ghoulam

Argentina
Pablo Aimar
Jesús Alberto Dátolo
Nicolás Gaitán
Javier Pastore
Eduardo Salvio
Paulo Dybala
Luciano Vietto

Belgium
Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Asmir Begović

Brazil
Zé Roberto (José Roberto da Silva Júnior)
Elano (Elano Blumer)
Felipe Melo
Luiz Adriano
Cristian Baroni (Cristian Mark Junior Nascimento Oliveira Baroni)
Alex Sandro (Alex Sandro Lobo Silva)
Gabriel Barbosa Almeida
Josué (Josué Anunciado de Oliveira)
Anderson Talisca (Anderson Souza Conceição)

Cameroon
Nicolas N’Koulou (Nicolas Alexis Julio N’Koulou N’Doubena)

Denmark
Christian Poulsen
Lasse Schöne

England
Jermaine Defoe
Raheem Sterling
Nathaniel Clyne
Harry Kane

France
Mathieu Flamini
Geoffrey Kondogbia
Florian Thauvin
Nabil Fekir
Kalidou Koulibaly

Ghana
André Ayew (André Morgan Rami Ayew)

Greece
Sotiris Ninis

Italy
Alberto Gillardino
Simone Zaza

Mexico
Héctor Miguel Herrera

Netherlands
Wout Brama
Dirk Marcellis
Luigi Bruins

Nigeria
Shola Ameobi
Victor Moses

Northern Ireland
Paddy McCourt (Patrick James McCourt)

Peru
Paolo Guerrero

Poland
Grzegorz Krychowiak

Portugal
Carlos Martins
Rolando (Rolando Jorge Pires da Fonseca)
Miguel Lopes (Hugo Miguel Almeida Costa Lopes)

Republic of Ireland
Darren O’Dea

Russia
Denis Cheryshev

Senegal
Diafra Sakho

Serbia
Adem Ljajić
Dušan Tadić

Slovenia
Milivoje Novaković
Zlatan Ljubijankić

Spain
Víctor Valdés
Paco Alcácer
José Luis Gayà
Denis Suárez

Switzerland
Xherdan Shaqiri

Turkey
Hakan Çalhanoğlu

Uruguay
Álvaro Recoba

USA
Brad Guzan

Venezuela
Miku (Nicolás Ladislao Fedor Flores)

Thx KAiWAi from WEarePES.com

@ Chris Davies,

Decided to continue with superstar on full manual. Just played two matches: lost away 2-0 and won at home 1-0. Great matches both.

Made a few changes. Used the tip from the tactics thread and marked opposition wingers with FBs. And, especially in the home match, used teammate pressure a lot more. Covered the back with a CB, and pressed with CPU controlled players. The CPU only had five shots.

I didn't want to start using teammate pressure, but atm I think there might not be a way around it. The CPU controlled players simply don't mark well enough against superstar.

Last edited:
Is it possible to start a master league with the latest squad updates?

In exhibition its as simple as pressing square on ps4 but I don't see the option in ML.

Anyone any ideas?

Is it possible to start a master league with the latest squad updates?

In exhibition its as simple as pressing square on ps4 but I don't see the option in ML.

Anyone any ideas?

Wait till next week's update, then you van start a ML with the latest squad updates. Otherwise i think it's impossible.

random question from a PES newbie contemplating buying the game: i like the fictional PLA and other two leagues of the likes. what if i wanted to start a master league with a fictional team in the PLA league? would i be able to qualify for Copa Libertadores or Sudamericana as one of the fake teams?

random question from a PES newbie contemplating buying the game: i like the fictional PLA and other two leagues of the likes. what if i wanted to start a master league with a fictional team in the PLA league? would i be able to qualify for Copa Libertadores or Sudamericana as one of the fake teams?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom