PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I have been enjoying Myclub and untill yesterday I had some amazing results, some draws against people who already have players like Cristiano Ronaldo and some great wins.

But today it seems that I have been facing the most annoying pressure whores and 1-2s abusers.

So my veridict is that pes 2015 online is as crap as any other football game in wich "football logic" dont work.

All that matter is sprinting the whole time attacking the man on the ball.

Pressure is not only very effective, it also has 0 impact on the fatigue system.

Last edited:
so i tried online and the games been much better so far, no crazy scores and tight games with goals hard to come by and need effort to make.

3 games in div12 0-0 1-0 2-1...and all close games....cant complain..

seems dribbling, pace are not much of a factor also in the game especially compared with fifa as messi and co dont seem that much of a threat but maybe ive just not mastered them yet

Well, I think PES 15/ WE 15 finally started to show its colors. This is coming from someone who praised the game the most, esp demo. The best way to describe PES 15 is like this: Imagine meeting a hot, super hot girl. At the beginning, you will find her interesting, charming, very attractive and you wan't to spend time with her but slowly over time she shows her true colors that make you run away far. There are so many broken things in this game that it's just not worth the money. Yes, it does have a lot of things that are super good, but I cannot stress enough how stupid certain things are. Any tacke, ref hands a yellow card, PATHETIC. CPU rarely makes any fouls, forget about getting a yellow card. I am yet to see a CPU do any crosses. Unrealistic scores. On SuperStar level evey game I play either I lose by 5+ goals or I win by 5+ goals...not once did I have 1-0, 0-0, or smaller score number. Pitch grass looks AWFUL...the texture....its 2014 and we have what 14 stadiums...RIDICULOUS....I have over 100+ stadiums in WE9LE that were done by geezer (known PES 5 and WE9LE editor). Every stadium in WE9LE looks better especially the HD stadiums done by geezer. PS4 is a superior machine and this fox engine is supposed to be a big thing but pitch and the grass texture look horendeous...and lastly I have NO IDEA what happened, I was able to get online matches instantly but now I am lucky if I get a match online...3 japanese servers 0/300 all 3. Like, is this a joke or something ? I don't know but there is more negative than positive in this game. I will continue to play it and just enjoy for what it offers but this game is far far away from PES 5 and WE9LE. I think I will just continue to update WE9LE and live with the fact that Konami are simply not as big and as caring as they once were. I paid nearly $100 usd and I get this ? Ok Konami...

LOOOL. Is this guy for real? He's been giving people crap constantly gor pointing out the lack if stadiums, the crap online, the lack of fouls saying "no gameis perfect", "you need to learn to accept", etc,etc.
And now he has a big cry about the exact same things. What an absolute clown this dude is!

Somebody moaning about keepers being able to throw the ball to the half way line? I can even do that so it's not hard or strange to see a goalkeeper do it. It's not unrealistic. What an odd comment.

I don't have the game as I thought the demo was pants but don't see what the issue is with the above.
Wagwan

Why so many people want realistic system??? We are playing GAME you know. I remember the WE 11 when the players run like bull in every game and don't have to change the player just because something like stamina. If you want realistic just go outside and play real football not just seat in front of the computer and play realistic game. This is pain the ass.

Why so many people want realistic system??? We are playing GAME you know. I remember the WE 11 when the players run like bull in every game and don't have to change the player just because something like stamina. If you want realistic just go outside and play real football not just seat in front of the computer and play realistic game. This is pain the ass.

Yup, I'll just round up my mates and have a quick match at Old Trafford tonight. Obviously I'll be telling each of them exactly what to do, and they'll all be able to play to an international standard because I texted them the night before and they'll have done some practice (keepy-uppies or whatever). Also I'll be able to get Morgan Schneiderlin to come and join us because I've signed him to shore up our midfield. So that'll be nice for us.

Then I'll come home and play a nice relaxing football game on my PS4. I've got some suggestions for next year's games:-

- FIFA and PES should ditch licences completely and make kits up from game to game
- Every player should be named after different words for faecal matter and have dog heads as standard
- The tallest player should be 20ft tall and his special move should be eating the ball and sicking it up over the goalline
- The smallest player should be able to climb inside the ball and run inside it like a zorb ball
- The stadiums should be set in different time periods throughout the past 5,000 years, or on different planets across the galaxy
- Pitches should be shaped like genitals (which the player can scan in if they have a camera)
- You should be able to choose between various surfaces - grass, glass, gravel, lava, skittles
- The pitch should change colour to reflect your mood
- Once you've won enough titles, the game should flip into zombie mode - you have to kick the ball (or brick or cat, whatever - it's only a game) against the zombies' heads to take them out. If they grab hold of you it's all over, you're down to 10 men and they're up to 12. You'd better hope they don't score though - the scorer will take their shirt (i.e. skin) off, throw it up in the air and jump into the crowd. Then he'll get bitey. Then you've got 70,011 zombies to worry about.

Any other suggestions, people? Remember, we shouldn't be trying to make the game realistic. It's a GAME.

Yup, I'll just round up my mates and have a quick match at Old Trafford tonight. Obviously I'll be telling each of them exactly what to do, and they'll all be able to play to an international standard because I texted them the night before and they'll have done some practice (keepy-uppies or whatever). Also I'll be able to get Morgan Schneiderlin to come and join us because I've signed him to shore up our midfield. So that'll be nice for us.

Then I'll come home and play a nice relaxing football game on my PS4. I've got some suggestions for next year's games:-

- FIFA and PES should ditch licences completely and make kits up from game to game
- Every player should be named after different words for faecal matter and have dog heads as standard
- The tallest player should be 20ft tall and his special move should be eating the ball and sicking it up over the goalline
- The smallest player should be able to climb inside the ball and run inside it like a zorb ball
- The stadiums should be set in different time periods throughout the past 5,000 years, or on different planets across the galaxy
- Pitches should be shaped like genitals (which the player can scan in if they have a camera)
- You should be able to choose between various surfaces - grass, glass, gravel, lava, skittles
- Once you've won enough titles, the game should flip into zombie mode - you have to kick the ball (or brick or cat, whatever - it's only a game) against the zombies' heads to take them out. If they grab hold of you it's all over, you're down to 10 men and they're up to 12. You'd better hope they don't score though - the scorer will take their shirt (i.e. skin) off, throw it up in the air and jump into the crowd. Then he'll get bitey. Then you've got 70,011 zombies to worry about.

Any other suggestions, people? Remember, we shouldn't be trying to make the game realistic. It's a GAME.

someone high-up from konami is probably reading this, feeling very awkward and will quietly ask the senior project manager if we can scrap this years planned zombie mode DLC

s0C9E.gif

I laughed so hard. epic!!! :WORSHIP:

thx for the reply you wrote, I was like: meh, don't have time for so many fools no more.

pes dev team should also add this hall of fame idea from pesfan:

"giant gloves
I reckon that some of the keepers should have access to a pair of giant gloves which they can keep behind the goal. Then, when they are off-screen because the action is down the other end of the pitch, they can sneek behind the goal and slip on the giant gloves. Next time the opposition makes a break forward, they notice the keeper has the huge gloves on which nearly fill the goal, so when they shoot, the keeper easily saves it.

The ref would then tell him to take the gloves off and tell him to put them back behind the goal. But maybe he will sneek back and get them again later in the match."

Yes shitdick what happened did Wales win the world cup? No i think not, i'm welsh not English and i give a fuck less about what happened in 66.

You must be English! You are from the UK and you speak the language.
Bloody Argentinians. You'd think they'd know about Welsh seeing as they speak the language in parts of his country.

You must be English! You are from the UK and you speak the language.
Bloody Argentinians. You'd think they'd know about Welsh seeing as they speak the language in parts of his country.
Pu6hy as a welshman one of the worst things you can be called is English, as a Cardiffian being called a jack is even worse. You tread very careful now pal. By the way, the Scots speak English they are in the UK and the Northern Irish you calling them English too?

Last edited:
Honome what language do you speak in Brasil? I know it's not welsh but what is it. And for the rest of you chipping in about the 'What happened in 66 quote' it was tongue in cheek everyone who knows football knows what happened that team in the red jersey scored a goal that never crossed the line.:P

Pu6hy as a welshman one of the worst things you can be called is English, as a Cardiffian being called a jack is even worse. You tread very careful now pal.

Tread carefully? You do remember I'm Welsh and from Cardiff yeah?
I was actually backing you up fella and saying how ignorant the other lad was.

Tread carefully? You do remember I'm Welsh and from Cardiff yeah?
I was actually backing you up fella and saying how ignorant the other lad was.
You could be his Welsh brother for all he cares, he'll break anyone's legs. Beware of Pepper. Smile and move along. :R1

Dont forget to add me to your ignore list again.

Ok, that's it I'm done with this clown. Obviously someone who behaves like him is either a troll or needs lots of attention. Either way I must be strong and resist commenting on his ridiculous statements....starting....now

Honome what language do you speak in Brasil? I know it's not welsh but what is it. And for the rest of you chipping in about the 'What happened in 66 quote' it was tongue in cheek everyone who knows football knows what happened that team in the red jersey scored a goal that never crossed the line.:P

:LOL:

I know that the country is Wales and, of course, i know where it is! I was just joking.

I also made the 66 joke because i though you were English. But since you're Welsh, how dare you make jokes about football with anyone???? You should not even be alowd to mock the Englishes!!! They, at leat, have one World Cup while Wales have... er... anything? :P

Back
Top Bottom