PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Tread carefully? You do remember I'm Welsh and from Cardiff yeah?
I was actually backing you up fella and saying how ignorant the other lad was.
Sorry pal you quoted me in your message. Anyway anyone want a game i'm on EU made-man63 bring your shinpads with you.:P

I´m sorry I´ve been looking for the PES 2015 topic, but can´t seem to find it...
Anyway, I´ll post here.

Finally tweaked my tactics in Master League with Nîmes and had a great session this morning. Now my team can actually position in the pitch the way I want it to and make some nice plays. In around 7 matches had all types of results, buildup was pretty much diferent in every match and lots of variety in goals. I even scored a beautifull first timer outside the box. Too bad I´m still using basic shooting, but even with it I still miss shots so it actually gives me the challenge anyway. Really getting into the game and ejoying it.

Avoid Antick88 online friendlies guys, he plays full assisted with Real and high throughballs to CR7 and Benzema to go 1v1.. Told him to go play Fifa, that PES is for football not for speed whores. Needless to say, I was playing full manual with a 3.5 star team. Quit halfway (3-0), was frustrating, possession was like 80:20 for me.. Konami need to work on online. Hope that noob's router catches fire.

People can do whatever the game allows them to online. Its not fair to you, but it´s also not fair to be asking everybody to play like you. I haven´t played online for more then 4 years exactly for those reasons. I never know what to expect and 99% of the times I end up with a frustrating experience. I could play a couple times with known friends though.

People can do whatever the game allows them to online. Its not fair to you, but it´s also not fair to be asking everybody to play like you. I haven´t played online for more then 4 years exactly for those reasons. I never know what to expect and 99% of the times I end up with a frustrating experience. I could play a couple times with known friends though.

I simply warned those who play 'football' to avoid him. Will stick to myClub if I want to play online, at least teams are evenly matched.

Avoid Antick88 online friendlies guys, he plays full assisted with Real and high throughballs to CR7 and Benzema to go 1v1.. Told him to go play Fifa, that PES is for football not for speed whores. Needless to say, I was playing full manual with a 3.5 star team. Quit halfway (3-0), was frustrating, possession was like 80:20 for me.. Konami need to work on online. Hope that noob's router catches fire.

I play FIFA and I'm not a speed whore. I'm not a chip ball over the top ping pong player either. When trying the PES demo I play in the same style as I would on FIFA and that's knocking the ball about as realistically as I can. I've played loads of similar type players aswell so comments like that do my head in. You get pricks in both games so give it a rest with the daft comments like that. What is the point?

I play FIFA and I'm not a speed whore. I'm not a chip ball over the top ping pong player either. When trying the PES demo I play in the same style as I would on FIFA and that's knocking the ball about as realistically as I can. I've played loads of similar type players aswell so comments like that do my head in. You get pricks in both games so give it a rest with the daft comments like that. What is the point?

Agree, there are idiots online that only tries to exploit games weakness in PES and Fifa. There are also people trying to play more realistic way on both games. If you want realistic games you must find the right persons, add them as friends and don't play ranked matches if you don't want to be angry.

Agree, there are idiots online that only tries to exploit games weakness in PES and Fifa. There are also people trying to play more realistic way on both games. If you want realistic games you must find the right persons, add them as friends and don't play ranked matches if you don't want to be angry.

I haven't played in a while but just had 2 games. It was 2-2 (he was a bit of a gimp with both his goals tbh) but the worst was he kept the ball in the corner the last 8 mins! What's the point of that?! Idiot.

I haven't played in a while but just had 2 games. It was 2-2 (he was a bit of a gimp with both his goals tbh) but the worst was he kept the ball in the corner the last 8 mins! What's the point of that?! Idiot.

I already had lot of fun games online on myclub but others just ridiculous against players that, after scoring a goal, spent the rest of the game passing the ball on the defense (this is an obvious game flaw since even the AI can pass the ball perfectly on the defense with almost zero pass error, even being under pressure).

I try to play only against friends that doesn't do that and play a more fair game.

May I add that PES offline is twice the game it is online, the lags and button delays make such a difference. I've had games offline where I thought 'this can't be a video game, such a realistic game of football'. If they build on this game, improve the edit mode, at least double stadium count, revamp ML, improve the interface to main menu/myclub standard and cut load times (e.g. renewing 5 contacts in ML can take 10 mins) as well as improving aspects of gameplay such as player awareness and collisions we'll have a true masterpiece.

I own Fifa too, PU6HY, and I enjoyed it both offline and online. I'm no speed whore either and, like you, play both games in a similar way. Fifa, with all its faults, still allows for constructive play (unlike many people on here believe). However, the majority of Fifa players rely solely on speed and through balls. I don't mind losing, not at all, but when it comes in such a manner it's all but enjoyable. I won't be going near the mode again after that experience, if not to play someone from this forum whose aim is not to win simply to win but to win replicating the sport. What's the fun in long balls over the defence game in game out just to win? I'd rather enjoy myself and lose...

I already had lot of fun games online on myclub but others just ridiculous against players that, after scoring a goal, spent the rest of the game passing the ball on the defense (this is an obvious game flaw since even the AI can pass the ball perfectly on the defense with almost zero pass error, even being under pressure).

I try to play only against friends that doesn't do that and play a more fair game.
Honome, do you own an EU copy?

Pity, I'd gathered from reading that you were one of the 'good' guys to play.

Of course i'm a good guy, just ask PU6HY! :SMUG:

Anyway, i tried to play against people on Europe that has the US version but the quality of the connection was not even closo to when i play against people in Brasil or USA, too much lag.

Anyway, i tried to play against people on Europe that has the US version but the quality of the connection was not even closo to when i play against people in Brasil or USA, too much lag.

Hahah, I just might have to ask him :D
Good to know there are others out there :LOL:

Can you do the same with several other members please for calling me names such as cunt, clown etc...is this allowed or you pick and choose which member you want to address. Before you reach out to me and lecture me how about you read a few pages back of this thread and see the direct insults with name calling pointed towards me...i never once called anyone any names. So its pretty obvious that your very biased.
Give it a rest guy, you insulted people's intelligence by telling them their opinions were wrong or they were playing the game wrong, only to admit you were totally wrong yourself and not so much as offer an apology to anyone (that I can see). I think you've earnt a few direct insults as a result.

Add something to the debate, don't keep recycling this crap. You made a fool of yourself, now pick yourself up and move on. Make yourself interesting, add to the debate. Stick to the topic. Move on. How are you finding the game now, or have you totally abandoned it (you've not changed your sig)?

Last edited:

You seem decent enough to me fella. Bit cocky at times lately but I get you are just messing around a lot of the time so no problem here.
Just because some people disagree with things others say it doesn't mean there's any issues with anyone. It's all good my Argentinean buddy ;)

I insullted people by disagreeing with their opinions...are you serious....find me one reply where I called anyone any names, or anything ...please find it....i have several people here doing 10x worse with name callings yet the mod is only talking to me. How about we LET IT GO.....for fucks sake....we finished this 5 pages ago yet people still have to quote and reply.

Adding fuel to the fire by constantly responding to off topic remarks with off topic remarks. Just as bad...:OT:

The griping in this thread is absolutely ridiculous. Life is good people. Just enjoy the two footie games. If you don`t there are plenty of other options out there;)

The griping in this thread is absolutely ridiculous. Life is good people. Just enjoy the two footie games. If you don`t there are plenty of other options out there;)

That's Internet for ya, unfortunately, anybody can use it.

These are some of the best goals I scored in my first ML season, although there were some nicer build-up plays which I didn't include/save.. :(
PES2015: Master League Great Goals
All goals scored on Superstar, Full Manual and Advanced Through Balls.

I've read a lot of people saying it's too easy to score, do you play Superstar? I find it quite difficult at times, sometimes I'll have 3 shots and score two but other times I'll have 10 (of which most on target) with the keeper outdoing himself each time.

That's Internet for ya, unfortunately, anybody can use it.

These are some of the best goals I scored in my first ML season, although there were some nicer build-up plays which I didn't include/save.. :(
PES2015: Master League Great Goals
All goals scored on Superstar, Full Manual and Advanced Through Balls.

I've read a lot of people saying it's too easy to score, do you play Superstar? I find it quite difficult at times, sometimes I'll have 3 shots and score two but other times I'll have 10 (of which most on target) with the keeper outdoing himself each time.

Nice collection. I'm a casual PES player so I've been winning about 50 percent of my games playing on top player. Don't think I'm ready for superstar just yet. I'm ready to try manual since it makes the game more challenging. What is learning curve like?

For the love of God how can you defend in this game? my players bounce of other players stupidly. I dont get where the comparisons to pes 5 and 6 are coming from.

For the love of God how can you defend in this game? my players bounce of other players stupidly. I dont get where the comparisons to pes 5 and 6 are coming from.

I don't let that many goals weirdly enough in but I'm finding defending to be awkward as well. The acceleration of players is very slow in general but this is worse with defenders who you constantly have to switch to in order to halt attacking threats in and around the box. It takes ages to get them moving when they're standing still (which they often are) so the advantage usually falls to the player with the ball at their feet.

There's nothing wrong with this in theory because it's realistic to expect the player with better movement to have an advantage but given that you can't control all the defenders in a back line, the AI really should do more to help. Something like artificially raising the acceleration of defenders would help a lot. At this point I'm simply holding R2 to let me player stand my ground and hope the attacker drills the ball straight into me (which happens a lot).

I'm also having trouble with player-switching in defence because the game only switches to the nearest player (to the ball) about 50% of the time. It might be the fabled delay problem to be honest but so often the game switches me to a player I really don't want to be controlling and, again, the attacker gets an advantage that very often allows them to get through on goal.

Also, has anybody else given up on through balls? I find manual passing much better for playing balls into space. It kind of avoids the weird lock-on thing that happens when playing a through ball. Same with crosses.

Last edited:
You seem decent enough to me fella. Bit cocky at times lately but I get you are just messing around a lot of the time so no problem here.
Just because some people disagree with things others say it doesn't mean there's any issues with anyone. It's all good my Argentinean buddy ;)

Argentinean???? How dare you!!!! :P

Why honome,why?

I live in third world, mate. :(. If i was sure the game would be good online playing on EU servers i would buy this version, but i know it won't happen. But i am happy with the games i'm having against other people on US servers, in fact i never wait longer than 30 seconds to get a game on myclub.

Back
Top Bottom