PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Enjoyed my session this morning again. Bloody hell I am becoming Suuuuupertalk

@dudu u checked out barca formation properly. It seems that when in possession Neymar, Suarez and Messi go as cfs I changed it to SS and glad to say they don't rush ti the CBs when in possession and rather drop deep for Iniesta and . I am yet to experiment with Alves man marking Cronaldo but worries that it would bugger up the Barca formation. Still wish they would build up more realistically

Thanks zee.

My latest matchs as Barcelona against Atl. Bilbao have been much better tho, but next time I'll try this.

:))

You right mate.

It's the little details that make good games great. EA have hit the nail on so many little things which used to be what Konami prided themselves on. Hair movement on Edgar Davids back in the day. The way they used to have a camera angle from the stands during celebrations in PES4 the fucking breathe of the players on a snowy pitch.

Konami are playing catch up so hard that they don't have time to add that polish instead removing shit just to get it functional again.

Gameplay is king but I am not a young man anymore who can draw up a spreadsheet to arrange tournaments with my buddies. When I put a game in after a long days work i want to do so to disappear into the gaming world.

Playing games like The Last of Us, Battlefield and metal gear Solid has a level of immersion I need that is down to attention to detail. Fifa have so much right, presentation, Commentary, sound effects like the ball hitting the net, the animations like a player dragging you to the ground is just phenomenal. They closer to that memorable PES4 intro video trailer than Konami ffs.

The pro Evo team need to get their shit together because the world isn't the place it was back in the days of PES5.

Good post.

PES hasn't had the benefit of a solid base to build on over the last generation (which is self inflicted). It feels like the game tries to reinvent itself every couple of years as it struggles to play catch-up, hence the polish and production values really aren't where they should be.

FIFA 15 is really knocking it out of the park in this regard. Such a solid package with high production values and an insane level of polish. Every time I play the demo I see a new animation or touch, or generally something memorable. The things PES used to pride itself on.

Good post.

PES hasn't had the benefit of a solid base to build on over the last generation (which is self inflicted). It feels like the game tries to reinvent itself every couple of years as it struggles to play catch-up, hence the polish and production values really aren't where they should be.

FIFA 15 is really knocking it out of the park in this regard. Such a solid package with high production values and an insane level of polish. Every time I play the demo I see a new animation or touch, or generally something memorable. The things PES used to pride itself on.

Yeah, but that's actually what's preventing EA from stepping it up a little more. They don't feel like the need to really make any big changes. The game is too "perfect", it lacks emotion. You can only attack in the same 3 ways. This does not mean you can only score in 3 ways. I'm talking about the quality each attack when you have the ball.

I'm not so sure about the pitch and lighting in this year's PES. Day matches look a little too bright and the pitch is too yellowish. Color in night matches (judging from screenshots) look too washed up.

EA's got it spot on this year. The colors and the Living Pitch really adds to the game.

Jeepers Messi player id in the demo I just scored against Bayern. Picks up on a mistake by Boateng, recovers his balance, looks at Dante and finishes past Neuer with that little hunchback that Messi does. And with his left foot EA!

Messi pes2015demo: YouTube - Messi pes2015demo

Edit someone help me to embed videos fgs

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeepers Messi player id in the demo I just scored against Bayern. Picks up on a mistake by Boateng, recovers his balance, looks at Dante and finishes past Neuer with that little hunchback that Messi does. And with his left foot EA!

Messi pes2015demo: http://youtu.be/UBVQOKi4J0k

It's because you missed the full address with www out.

YouTube - Messi pes2015demo

@Zee ... It has to be "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxxx" link.

Don't use shortened youtu.be versions, don't use https:// links (just delete the trailing s), delete any crap you find after "watch?v=xxxxxxxxxxx" part of the link

Let me drop this here found it on some forums from the ps3 code

eague and Cup :D

65=International Cup
66=European Cup
67=African Cup
68=American Cup
70=KONAMI Cup
76=English League
77=Ligue 1
79=Italian League
80=Eredivisie
81=LIGA BBVA
82=Italian Cup
83=Spanish Cup
84=Netherlands Cup
85=England Cup
86=French Cup
100=PEU League
101=Portugal League
102=PEU Cup
103=Portugal Cup
104=Club International Cup
105=UEFA Champions League
106=UEFA Europa League
107=Copa Libertadores
108=UEFA Super Cup
109=Asia-Oceanian Cup
110=Online
111=PDII League
113=Brazilian League
114=Brazilian Cup
117=Copa Sudamericana
118=AFC Champions League
122=PRIMERA DIVISIóN
123=PRIMERA DIVISIóN (CHL)
124=First Phase
125=Second Phase
126=PLA League
127=PAS League
128=Argentinean Cup
129=Chilean Cup
130=PLA Cup
131=PAS Cup
132=Recopa Sudamericana
140=Screenshot Data
148=Elapsed Time: %dmin
149=Scorer: %s
157=European Qualifiers
158=African Regional Qualifiers
159=North and Central American Qualifiers
160=South American Qualifiers
161=Asia and Oceania Regional Qualifiers
162=First Stage
163=Second Stage
164=Torneo Inicial
165=Torneo Final
167=Torneo Apertura
168=Torneo Clausura
172=English 2nd Division
173=Liga Adelante
174=Ligue 2
175=Italian 2nd division
176=English Super Cup
177=Spanish Super Cup
178=French Super Cup
179=Italian Super Cup
180=Dutch Super Cup
181=Portuguese Super Cup
182=Argentine Super Cup
183=PEU Super Cup
184=PLA Super Cup
185=PAS Super Cup
186=English Promotion Play-off
187=Liga Adelante Playoffs
188=Italian Promotion Play-off
189=3rd round
190=Knockout Phase
191=Round of 16
193=KONAMI League
194=Live Update Data
195=Copa Sudamericana 2014
196=Copa Libertadores 2015
197=myClub
198=ONLINE DIVISIONS

Messi pes2015demo: http://youtu.be/UBVQOKi4J0k

Just TODAY Messi scored for Barca the 5th goal of the match by lofting the ball with his RIGHT foot. He has scored so many amazing goals with his right one. EA didn't do anything wrong here. He'll shoot with the any of his feet depending on his body position and where the goal is. I just score 2 goals with Messi in PES with his right foot, it didn't look wrong.

By the way, the feint-shot (:square: + :x:) is totally fucked up this year in PES. I loved the way it was back in the way, it really helped creating space for shooting or get past a defender. Not it just looks silly and it actually slows you down a lot.

Guys just bought a Xbox One.... but don't know where to find the Demo. :RANT:

It's in the Hong Kong store? If so, how do I create one! Sorry the Xbox menus are so fucking confusing to me!!(Never had a Xbox) :BLEH::ZZZ::BLEH:

Last edited:
Guys just bought a Xbox Live.... but don't know where to find the Demo. :RANT:

It's in the Hong Kong store? If so, how do I create one! Sorry the Xbox menus are so fucking confusing to me!!(Never had a Xbox) :BLEH::ZZZ::BLEH:

On Xbox one? if so you need to go to settings - system - change location to Hong Kong and restart.

Go into games store and its in the demos thought i would give it a try now myself what are the best settings to play with not played PES in a while?

On Xbox one? if so you need to go to settings - system - change location to Hong Kong and restart.

Go into games store and its in the demos thought i would give it a try now myself what are the best settings to play with not played PES in a while?

Yeah mate.. I meant Xbox One!! :COAT:

Thanks a lot.... but when I try to change the location, I don't see Hong Kong? :s

Sorry the ignorance. :PIG:

EDIT: Found it!! :D

Last edited:
You right mate.

It's the little details that make good games great. EA have hit the nail on so many little things which used to be what Konami prided themselves on. Hair movement on Edgar Davids back in the day. The way they used to have a camera angle from the stands during celebrations in PES4 the fucking breathe of the players on a snowy pitch.

Konami are playing catch up so hard that they don't have time to add that polish instead removing shit just to get it functional again.

Gameplay is king but I am not a young man anymore who can draw up a spreadsheet to arrange tournaments with my buddies. When I put a game in after a long days work i want to do so to disappear into the gaming world.

Playing games like The Last of Us, Battlefield and metal gear Solid has a level of immersion I need that is down to attention to detail. Fifa have so much right, presentation, Commentary, sound effects like the ball hitting the net, the animations like a player dragging you to the ground is just phenomenal. They closer to that memorable PES4 intro video trailer than Konami ffs.

The pro Evo team need to get their shit together because the world isn't the place it was back in the days of PES5.

Good post.

You right mate.

+1000000000000

You right mate.

Spot on mate

Also agree with Zee's post.
Konami Lets us down for years and they still haven't understood it unless the retail version is spectacularly different from the demo.

By the way, the feint-shot (:square: + :x:) is totally fucked up this year in PES. I loved the way it was back in the way, it really helped creating space for shooting or get past a defender. Not it just looks silly and it actually slows you down a lot.

Wouldn't say it ls fucked just not overpowered like before. I've scored a few goals using it to create space and skinned players, you have to use it at the right time. It's effective out on the wing as well when crossing to get it on players strongest foot.

Really enjoying the demo but a couple of things I hope they can sort out for release.

The difference in opponents tactics are great but need some tweaks(Real Madrid play too direct, juventus hardly use the wings just lofted balls to the strikers ect)

Lack of AI fouls they should be more aggressive especially if they are losing or holding on to a win.

These game is growing on me like a cancerous cyst. (sorry if that's insensitive of me)

Played till 2 am this morning and on a work night?

I don't know why I was so insistent on doing everything at 100mph. I was beginning to stop slow down look around and use my head a little more on attack and defence and using the tactics like fluid formation and offside traps.

Juve were being very hard to beat that partnership of Llorente and Tevez with Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba behind them is just so hard to breakdown but when I finally jag them beat I had to post the highlights reel. Messi, Neymar and Suarez were at their absolute best. I did get lucky as they missed a few sitters

@Chuny I meant how Messi uses predominantly his left to control and finish with either foot. Check out his last goal for me

Checkout the highlights as well as Neymar skinning 2 players with a great skill

Pes2015 demo barca vs Juve highlights: http://youtu.be/15At0lwFR4o
YouTube - Pes2015 demo barca vs Juve highlights

YouTube - Neymar skill PES2015demo

Edit:

Thanks zlac and mjsmith btw

Last edited:
Every goal is from nearly the same spot or thereabouts. . . .I'd get bored with that. Good to see you're enjoying it. ... I can't take to it yet . . .probably in time. Keep posting vids if you can.

Good post.

Its a great post cos years ago PES players accepted Merseyside Red etc, lack of game modes, shit commentary and lack of details cos on the pitch they won hands down v Fifa.

Now Fifa have not only overtaken them in the game play but they have slaughtered them in presentation, details and even things like letter fonts.

Next Gen gamers demand this as that's what we have bought these better consoles for.

PES15 is an OK game but it looks like a 360/PS3 game. When I play the demo I feel its 2009/10 again.

Back
Top Bottom