PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Overated a healthy sex life trumps all.

Look it. If your wife is hot like mila kunis, cooks like a masterchef and cleans like a premium valet service your balls will still ache cos she can't give you a good time

Last edited:
I judge my women by how she performs sexually.

You are bound to become very disappointed when you get older...in Dutch there is a fantastic expression: "wie het wijf trouwt om het lijf, verliest het lijf en behoudt het wijf".

Freely translated this means something like: who marries the bitch for her body, looses the body but will still have the bitch...

Sorry for the off-topic.

You know what it is ?

FIFA does indeed look better, but (and i've said this 50 times in this thread, so i'm sorry for repeting myself) if you play PES you have to think like on a football pitch, even on the almost unplayable ones...albeit then just a litle bit.

FIFA does not have that...

PES might not be a simulation, but that is enough for me...most real simulations are unplayable except for the happy few and although we all think we are one of the happy few, most of us aren't by a long way...

PES 6 HD? Come on!

PES 2015 looks a bit arcadey, but it's an early code. All past PES games look too much arcadey in August. The later builds will fix this, for sure. Defence is always that last thing that Konami addresses it’s been like this for years.

PES 2015 will give the opportunity to play build up, cerebral football. Some guys already did it in the videos. The base of PES 2014 is there, so there's no reason we would be able to play it like that.

My only fears are the shooting and goalies. But there's time for them to be reasonable good. Let's wait for demo or demo footage (PC guys) to make our minds.

No reason for all the negativity. Maybe it will not be the game we are waiting for, but Rome wasn't built in a day. It looks like a great game, gameplay-wise, and if we have the freedom to play it like we want, I think we should consider ourselves satisfied for now.

FIFA does indeed look better, but (and i've said this 50 times in this thread, so i'm sorry for repeting myself) if you play PES you have to think like on a football pitch, even on the almost unplayable ones...albeit then just a litle bit.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for from PES too. Hopefully 2015 can maintain that feeling, despite the consensus being that it's become more arcadey.

I'm undecided still, and really not hyped at all about either game.

I fully agree with this. Apart from that, I think some people are notorious complainers. People I see complaining every version from no matter what version of PES.
Look at PES 2015: It is by far the best version of the last years and still people try hard to see the bad points.
I think previous years Konami made the mistake to listen too much to the feedback from the demo's. Last year they brought out a reasonable good first demo and based on conplaints they changed it to the worse.
I fear Konami will do the same this year. Let's hope they do NOT listen too much this year, because the game looks fine now.

Hold on a sec you're moaning about people judging the gameplay without playing the game . .. .. you've just claimed that Pes 2015 is by far the best version of the last years. . . .so correct me if I'm wrong but how can you make that claim when you haven't played the demo or the game?

Do you not see how hypocritical that is?

Both parties are a turn off actually.

The over optimistic ones and the over pessimistic ones.

I´m just curious. There is quite a bunch of stuff I like about the vids and also a few things that I don´t like.

And there is so much more I don´t know about and that I hope to turn out well.

We gotta wait for the game to be released, that´s it.

Hold on a sec you're moaning about people judging the gameplay without playing the game . .. .. you've just claimed that Pes 2015 is by far the best version of the last years. . . .so correct me if I'm wrong but how can you make that claim when you haven't played the demo or the game?

This is an example of what is wrong with this thread since PES6.

Is he wrong ? No, not at all. He's got a fair point. But that last sentence: "do you not see how HYPOCRITICAL that is?".

Come on...we are talking about a game.

Some of the anti-people in this thread attach a moral value to liking or not liking PES. If you don't have the same opinion as them you are dumb, blind, stupid, hypocritical...

If i was mod (and i once refused to be one becaue i would be a bad mod), i would give people who attach moral values to opinions about games a warning and the second time a ban.

Now i am sure people will react and use the word "WENB" in their reaction. I don't agree. I really don't care if somebody is pro or contra any game, but discussion is all about respecting each others opinion and values even if you don't agree...using words like "hypocritical" shows a distinct lack of respect for other people's opinion.

Of course deco will take this personal. It isn't meant like that. I only used this as an example because it happens all the time in this thread. At times it makes this thread unreadable and that is a pity because everybody on this forum started here because we wanted to discuss PES. This should be the core of this forum and it is the worst thread of all.

I've breen trying to explain myself to one of the mods in a PM, he replied that he was on holiday and that he would give me an answer after his holidays, but he never did. That is not a problem, i forget plenty of things myself, but IMO this is something very important. If the majority of people in this thread or on this forum consider this a pure bullshit, i will not mention it again, but to me it is very important.

I apologize to deco for using his post, like i already said, it wasn't meant personally...

Sorry for being off-topic, but imo there has never been anything more on-topic than this.

Both parties are a turn off actually.

The over optimistic ones and the over pessimistic ones.

I´m just curious. There is quite a bunch of stuff I like about the vids and also a few things that I don´t like.

And there is so much more I don´t know about and that I hope to turn out well.

We gotta wait for the game to be released, that´s it.

I completely agree. Demo is near.

Is he wrong ? No, not at all. He's got a fair point. But that last sentence: "do you not see how HYPOCRITICAL that is?".

Some of the anti-people in this thread attach a moral value to liking or not liking PES. If you don't have the same opinion as them you are dumb, blind, stupid, hypocritical...

If i was mod (and i once refused to be one becaue i would be a bad mod), i would give people who attach moral values to opinions about games a warning and the second time a ban.

Now i am sure people will react and use the word "WENB" in their reaction. I don't agree. I really don't care if somebody is pro or contra any game, but discussion is all about respecting each others opinion and values even if you don't agree...using words like "hypocritical" shows a distinct lack of respect for other people's opinion.

Of course deco will take this personal. It isn't meant like that. I only used this as an example because it happens all the time in this thread. At times it makes this thread unreadable and that is a pity because everybody on this forum started here because we wanted to discuss PES. This should be the core of this forum and it is the worst thread of all.

I've breen trying to explain myself to one of the mods in a PM, he replied that he was on holiday and that he would give me an answer after his holidays, but he never did. That is not a problem, i forget plenty of things myself, but IMO this is something very important. If the majority of people in this thread or on this forum consider this a pure bullshit, i will not mention it again, but to me it is very important.

I apologize to deco for using his post, like i already said, it wasn't meant personally...

Sorry for being off-topic, but imo there has never been anything more on-topic than this.
I completely understand and agree with what you say here. Great post.

I am completely past arguing with people about a football game or making personal attacks on forums, and I have no desire to read forums/threads where this is a common occurrence.

What's this moral high ground bs about?. You're not a mod. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Hans. I was merely pointing out that he was contradicting himself.

It was a question that I asked. . . .. not an accusation! It's nothing to do with who's right or wrong. I'm sure Hans is well able to answer that himself.

I probably will get warned over this which will no doubt please you. . .. at the end of the day there was no name calling in my post.

Lol, nice try :D I moan about notorious complainers, always have something bad to say. That's worse than seeing good things and hoping for the best. It's a better version of 'the glass is half full/half empty' mentallity ;)

Lol, nice try :D I moan about notorious complainers, always have something bad to say. That's worse than seeing good things and hoping for the best. It's a better version of 'the glass is half full/half empty' mentallity ;)

At least you didn't take offence hans. . .you understood what I meant. . . . cheers!

You are bound to become very disappointed when you get older...in Dutch there is a fantastic expression: "wie het wijf trouwt om het lijf, verliest het lijf en behoudt het wijf".

Freely translated this means something like: who marries the bitch for her body, looses the body but will still have the bitch...

Sorry for the off-topic.

You know what it is ?

PES might not be a simulation, but that is enough for me...most real simulations are unplayable except for the happy few and although we all think we are one of the happy few, most of us aren't by a long way...

in Hungary there is a saying that "from bitch becomes the best wife"

i havent tested it yet though

The biggest challenge is to find a wife that´s a buddy, a great cook, a good mother to your kids AND a bitch ;)

Sry for offtopic.

Agreeing with gerd´s last post to the fullest!

What's this moral high ground bs about?. You're not a mod. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Hans. I was merely pointing out that he was contradicting himself.

It was a question that I asked. . . .. not an accusation! It's nothing to do with who's right or wrong. I'm sure Hans is well able to answer that himself.

I probably will get warned over this which will no doubt please you. . .. at the end of the day there was no name calling in my post.

Like i said, it wasn't meant personal, but it seems you haven't got a clue what my post was all about.

Sorry for the off-topic.
:)) I am happily married with 2 daughters and speak fluent Afrikaans, so ek verstaan so a bietjie Nederlandse taal ;)

By the way my wife is intelligent, hot, and a great cook (I am better though sshhhhhhh)

Guys we need better net physics , more soft !!!

Its very important and goals feel a lot better , if the Net Physics more softly.

Look this Netphysics, amazing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dcvciKaoPA

If u agree, plz help me to support this to Adam, thx!
671256e55e7b94c478f77c4dd2aa2641afb98ec711bc9be66307aab25cd881fe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom