PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Haha this guy
50360dfb1d41c87697000037.jpg

No im not a tough guy just someone with opinion not like you - a man that will enjoy everything with PES on it

Overated a healthy sex life trumps all.

Look it. If your wife is hot like mila kunis, cooks like a masterchef and cleans like a premium valet service your balls will still ache cos she can't give you a good time
:WORSHIP::APPLAUD:
pure fact.
that's why we love PES, she is the best one where it really matters.
on the pitch(in bed):SMUG:

discussing nets is impossible, because only a few on this forum are allowed to say what the ingredient are for a realistic football game. And they are basicly saying that nets in real life don't exist. And that they dont add to the realism. What is realism and what should be included in the game for the most realistic football game ever doesn't need good net physics. Remember it's all about gameplay (which will never be realistic, because its a game). They are hypocrites. Don't even bother discussing nets on Evo or any other place. Dont even bother sending Adam a message. Mark my words: when they finaly short the nets out, they will say it in their press release: Amazing net pshysics Woolen edition 2.0 and they will brag about it and Adam will come out and say we listened to the fans and make a big deal out of it.

discussing nets is impossible, because only a few on this forum are allowed to say what the ingredient are for a realistic football game. And they are basicly saying that nets in real life don't exist. And that they dont add to the realism. What is realism and what should be included in the game for the most realistic football game ever doesn't need good net physics. Remember it's all about gameplay (which will never be realistic, because its a game). They are hypocrites. Don't even bother discussing nets on Evo or any other place. Dont even bother sending Adam a message. Mark my words: when they finaly short the nets out, they will say it in their press release: Amazing net pshysics Woolen edition 2.0 and they will brag about it and Adam will come out and say we listened to the fans and make a big deal out of it.

absoluely

Oh give me a fucking break.

I think tight nets are better than loose ones or having the ability to choose the tension is the best option dependent on your liking. Hell why not make them stadium specific.

No need to carry on like spoilt kids.

They need to fix those motherfucking nets, But hey game-play is focus says bhatti our pes messiah. Its bullshit, konami are totally incompetent they have had a year plus to work on next-gen pes. And a ps4 game that claims to be a realistic representation of football has steel cages for nets.

Game-play is focus! Game-play was focus too for pes 2014 and we all know how that turned out, sick of this company's lies to be honest.

I don't think there is any single aesthetic football detail that pes has over fifa anymore, you name it they have got it and better too. They even got the hexagons too and implemented it better. Truly afraid for master league as i am a strictly off line player

I just saw that fifa are implementing nicknames into the player data and stats. I thought that was part of the promised updates by klaus ganer and the data team or did EA steal this again ?.

By the way, Adam bhatti really lies a lot, I remember asking him about why pes 2014 transfers were not complete after release and why there was no forthcoming dlc to correct this as against the day 1 dlc and live updates offered by fifa.

He claimed that fifa was able to get their transfers weekly and up to date due to their fifa license and that the fifa license speeds this up and i foolishly believed. Now adam is touting the new live-updates that would occur weekly. So konami secretly got the fifa license or what?. I feel stupid for believing adam bhatti

Last edited:
I just saw that fifa are implementing nicknames into the player data and stats. I thought that was part of the promised updates by klaus ganer and the data team or did EA steal this again ?.

By the way, Adam bhatti really lies a lot, I remember asking him about why pes 2014 transfers were not complete after release and why there was no forthcoming dlc to correct this as against the day 1 dlc and live updates offered by fifa.

He claimed that fifa was able to get their transfers weekly and up to date due to their fifa license and that the fifa license speeds this up and i foolishly believed. Now adam is touting the new live-updates that would occur weekly. So konami secretly got the fifa license or what?. I feel stupid for believing adam bhatti

Maybe because they now can get it without EA restricting them?

Anyways when is this demo coming out for pc? Thanks in advance ppl

There were a couple of goals with decent looking net movements. The net "gave" a little and it looked tight. I haven't seen any loose nets though. By enlarge, they are steel cage hockey goals. Same way the ball reacts on certain goalkeeper saves.

p.s. has anyone else spotted those chest passes? Not sure if they're deliberate or miscontrolled chesting down of the ball but they look cool.

Maybe I'm slow but I don't get the relation.

Here's the manual video again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeEqT54t0gE

With the first touch it seems it heavily depends on the pass assistance. The first touches seem at lot better and the animations in general seem more natural and realistic than what was shown on the other videos.

I didn't think so, still saw way too many perfect first touches and lightning quick turns. Still looks frenetic.

Regardless, won't pass real judgement 'til I play it.

Weren't there options for camera switch and speed changes in these videos we got? It's odd that nobody changed any of that, but they did change stuff like pass assistance. Would love to see if there are new cameras or whether they increased the zoom and height modifier values, in PES 2014 I always thought that the difference between each 'bar' you added or removed from the zoom and height modifier was really little. I would love to have more extreme settings.

And of course, how the game would look/feel in -1 speed.

I didn't think so, still saw way too many perfect first touches and lightning quick turns. Still looks frenetic.

Regardless, won't pass real judgement 'til I play it.

What are you on about? There was about one perfect touch which was Cristianos on the run before the goal.

The issue was the ball looked too loose. Every pass seem to bobble up all round the place for the Player and the CPU. There was barely 2-3 passes put together because every player apart from Neymar a few times struggled to control the ball.

I'm cynical of the first touches but it looks promising here if the balance is sorted.

Last edited:
I am actually genuinely concerned about AI. Played PES 2014 Master League pretty often (Top Player difficulty) and CPU players (no matter what their stat is), just blitzed through the defense with those shoulder feint thingy.

Once a low league CPU players actually did a double shoulder feint and then a roulette to gets past two defenders, it gave me a chuckle.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, I don't even get to see Messi or CR often doing that. I can easily see AI players doing at least 10 times in a match.

I know there hasn't been a lot of announcement about AI in PES 15. But I'm hoping that they fix this..

I am actually genuinely concerned about AI. Played PES 2014 Master League pretty often (Top Player difficulty) and CPU players (no matter what their stat is), just blitzed through the defense with those shoulder feint thingy.

Once a low league CPU players actually did a double shoulder feint and then a roulette to gets past two defenders, it gave me a chuckle.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, I don't even get to see Messi or CR often doing that. I can easily see AI players doing at least 10 times in a match.

I know there hasn't been a lot of announcement about AI in PES 15. But I'm hoping that they fix this..

Agree with all that, especially on Top Player.

Other things I hope they've fixed:

- Increase the frequency of CPU passing. The number of times the CPU just runs straight at the defense even when they have a simple passing option is just wrong.

- Make CPU defenders better at tracking the one-two passing exploit. Especially when using manual passing it's far too easy to play a one-two between two forwards and catch the defensive line out leading to a one-on-one. Better run tracking would cut down on this a lot, or at least mean that the runner is covered better by a defender.

- Make the CPU tackle more aggresively. The number of times I finish a match with 10 tackles and 0 for the CPU is crazy. They are pretty good at intercepting passes though, especially if the passing has some auto applied.

- Make CPU strikers better at hold-up play. When the CPU striker receives the ball with no other supporting players they still turn and run at the defense too often.

Basically I'm hoping that in general CPU defense is tightened and the CPU plays with more patience in attack. Hopefully some of these things will be better.

Guys we need better net physics , more soft !!!

Its very important and goals feel a lot better , if the Net Physics more softly.

Look this Netphysics, amazing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dcvciKaoPA

If u agree, plz help me to support this to Adam, thx!

These nets are really awesome!

In the vids of PES 2015 I don´t find the nets that bad anymore.
Yes they are a little too tight for my taste (could never claim that in connection with women though :P // why am I saying that? Back to topic!!!), but at least the ball physics are good.

If the ball wouldn´t bounce back after hitting the net, I´d be concerned a lot more.

But yeah, a custom setting for the nets would be awesome!
Might take a few years though for KONAMI to implement it, I fear.

Back
Top Bottom