PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

YouTube - [TTB] PES 6 Gameplay - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - Throwback Thursday - Ep1

Classic! Omg I forgot how great and fun football game was. How do wen they pass the ball do players move their feet so naturally? And in pes 15 it has this wierd effect were the ball comes off their foot before it even reachs them. And it looks super fast too like a ping pong effect. In pes 15 so far to me that looks unnatural. Just bring back seebas

Thats my gameplay tweak for the phoenix patch, normal pes 6 didnt play like that

I think this year we gonna have good pes product but one thing that i dont understand.
If they dont have licenses why they dont give us huge editing mode for all the kits.teams.faces.stadiums.emblems etc...?
And why they dont add more cutscens to the game so it will looks more like a TV broadcast?

Hi Stringer, unfortunately you will not be able to play against Paderborn as the Bundesliga will not be in the game...

But i can see your point and i agree with you.

Oh snap, I forgot there's no full Bundesliga.

I'd like to see how playing with Saudi Arabia against Italy goes.

Last edited:
Not sure whether it's the fault of the game or the people playing it, but that's what a game of football looks like when absolutely no tactics are employed whatsoever.

Pes 2013?

:eek:

You mean pes 2013 homing missile edition?

I love those chipped throughball encounters. Such classic football matches.

I didn't play PES 2013 online, i heard it was shit online, like every single football game ever released has always been rather shit online, PES 2011 is the best of a bad bunch online.

With PES 2013 i am referring to the offline version and 1 or 0 pass assist matches against my brother :)

There are three things I can decipher from the videos posted:

1. Individuality seems to be more prominent.
2. Shooting has a better feeling to it (finally!).
3. It seems to be more arcade.

Last year goalkeepers were awful, but from all these videos from gamescom code, i have the feeling they will be solid.

With mistakes of course (like real life) but solid.

nice vid. so much rocket goals though, well at least you can score from outside the box again. btw about player individuality ... i hope eg. Chiellini cant pull off tricks like that or at least on a very clumsy level

Back
Top Bottom