PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

YouTube - [TTB] PES 6 Gameplay - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - Throwback Thursday - Ep1

Classic! Omg I forgot how great and fun football game was. How do wen they pass the ball do players move their feet so naturally? And in pes 15 it has this wierd effect were the ball comes off their foot before it even reachs them. And it looks super fast too like a ping pong effect. In pes 15 so far to me that looks unnatural. Just bring back seebas

YouTube - [TTB] PES 6 Gameplay - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - Throwback Thursday - Ep1

Classic! Omg I forgot how great and fun football game was. How do wen they pass the ball do players move their feet so naturally? And in pes 15 it has this wierd effect were the ball comes off their foot before it even reachs them. And it looks super fast too like a ping pong effect. In pes 15 so far to me that looks unnatural. Just bring back seebas

Fun, but scripted, on rails and vastly inferior to PES5 or Winning Eleven 9 Liveware evolution. That was the best PES and along with ISS Pro Evolution 2 are still the best ever PES games.

PES 2013's gameplay shits on all of these but the overall game was a bit meh and underwhelming with lots of stupid decisions letting it down.

Is there anywhere I can see the players stats? Haven't seen much aside from a few glimpses of Germany players like Neuer, Hummels on a gamescom vid.

Look at the header @5.23 I have missed these kind of goals in the next gen pes. Those hard straight headers. All you can do now seems to be soft headers. Also in pes2015 they seem a little to soft :(

I am gradually getting disinterested in football games and pes in general as its just a cycle of exclusive licensing and stupid game design decisions coupled with fanboyism. Ask adam bhatti are we gonna get all the things we had in former pes games, are we gonna get good commentary, matchday presentation he says gameplay is focus.

Quite stupid because people want a product and not gameplay is focus and the other game is a product. Its more annoying when i see things that were in old pes games branded as new features on fifa. Konami acts as if they have a huge fanbase on the contrary pes is becoming quite irrelevant in the whole world. This stupid marketing stategy that if the game is good it will sell itself is quite stupid in the world of today, in-your-face marketing sells products.

Pes is so irrelevant and useless these days that people assume the gameplay is not realistic. Konami responds by alienating pc fans, releasing a shit trailer, stupid marketing. The final blow for pes is the nonsense that adam bhatti said about fifa saying that fifa feels like ping-pong.

Funny enough the fact that the pes team did such an unprofessional thing is making more headlines than the fact that pes won best sports game at gamescom. Pes Pr is in total shambles.

I am truly sorry for this franchise

Funny enough the fact that the pes team did such an unprofessional thing is making more headlines than the fact that pes won best sports game at gamescom.

What? PES 2015 was declared best sports game at gamescom?

How was that possible? It bettered franchises like NBA 2k or NHL?

Interesting.

I am gradually getting disinterested in football games and pes in general as its just a cycle of exclusive licensing and stupid game design decisions coupled with fanboyism. Ask adam bhatti are we gonna get all the things we had in former pes games, are we gonna get good commentary, matchday presentation he says gameplay is focus.

Quite stupid because people want a product and not gameplay is focus and the other game is a product. Its more annoying when i see things that were in old pes games branded as new features on fifa. Konami acts as if they have a huge fanbase on the contrary pes is becoming quite irrelevant in the whole world. This stupid marketing stategy that if the game is good it will sell itself is quite stupid in the world of today, in-your-face marketing sells products.

Pes is so irrelevant and useless these days that people assume the gameplay is not realistic. Konami responds by alienating pc fans, releasing a shit trailer, stupid marketing. The final blow for pes is the nonsense that adam bhatti said about fifa saying that fifa feels like ping-pong.

Funny enough the fact that the pes team did such an unprofessional thing is making more headlines than the fact that pes won best sports game at gamescom. Pes Pr is in total shambles.

I am truly sorry for this franchise
1. I don't agree. Gameplay is the most important part in a football game. Would you rather have nice menus and all licenses instead of great gameplay?

2. Yes in your face marketing sells, but the same goes for a good product. But i rather buy a good product than a product that was marketed in my face :) And Konami can't afford marketing like EA. So imo they better spend the resources in making a good product than marketing.

2K sports hasn't registred NBA2K for "best sports game" title.
So only NHL, Pes, and Fifa was accounted.

gamescom awards nominees

The gamescom award 2014 is entering its final phase: an international jury of experts has now announced the best new games in 13 categories from a total of 140 submissions. They all go forward to the race for the gamescom award 2014 title in their respective categories.

Best Sports Game:
FIFA 15 (Electronic Arts)
Forza Horizon 2 (Microsoft Corporation)
PES 2015 (Konami Digital Entertainment B.V.)

Im done with all the chatting now.

I just want a shot and to make my own mind up.

Could also be doing with Master League announcements etc. But its not out till November so might be a while.

1. I don't agree. Gameplay is the most important part in a football game. Would you rather have nice menus and all licenses instead of great gameplay?

2. Yes in your face marketing sells, but the same goes for a good product. But i rather buy a good product than a product that was marketed in my face :) And Konami can't afford marketing like EA. So imo they better spend the resources in making a good product than marketing.
I dont think you understand what i am saying, Fifa is not a bad product it doesnt have major flaws and for the most part fifa as a game works, a bit too clinical anyway. The main problem is that the gameplay is very shallow and has no soul but for the most part it is a product, it is a good product.
Even if Pes manages to get the gameplay right it will always lack polish. I cannot spot 1 game right now in 2014 with the kind of crappy presentation pes has. That is why most people leave pes because it looks like a poor man's version of a football game.

You tell adam this he says gameplay is focus , i dont disagree with this but for the most part in most games especially 2k every feature gets treatment and improvement. The replays in pes look bland it doesnt quite replicate the emotion pes used to have.

Adam bhatti was recently asked if the pitch wears off in pes 2015 and he said the focus was on replicating realistic grass lenghts for stadiums which is quite stupid.

The former is clearly more important than the latter and looking at the EPL you see that it actually does happen and you see marks and wear on the pitch. This is another classic konami stupidity.

When you watch football matches you notice pitch wear more than realistic grass lenght. It looks good on fifa albeit exaggerated but good all the same. Its almost like there is a ban on wanting things that promote immersion in the game.

Gameplay is focus but gameplay should be improved as with everything in the game. Like seriously realistic grass lenght?, a casual football watcher would be more drawn to fifa seeing as it tries to replicate the real life matches he watches.

This is stupid and its 2014 not 1999 and pes still looks like a 90's game because of how its presented things were fine during the time of pes 6 because of the technology but now things have changed and technology has evolved and we still get the same lame excuses.

I can bet that the nets will still be steel cages even with the extra development time due to the game's release date. Like it or not the nets take away the feeling of scoring.
Watching gamescom videos still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when i see the ball bounce back out like a fucking brick wall. Once again, fifa has options for net tension and shape.

Like i said this and many other reasons are why people are very uninterested in pes or anything pes related because konami has succeded in making pes feel cheap and subpar.

So far im not feeling pes 2015 yet, it still looks cheap, and poorly presented

I dont think you understand what i am saying, Fifa is not a bad product it doesnt have major flaws and for the most part fifa as a game works, a bit too clinical anyway. The main problem is that the gameplay is very shallow and has no soul but for the most part it is a product, it is a good product.
Even if Pes manages to get the gameplay right it will always lack polish. I cannot spot 1 game right now in 2014 with the kind of crappy presentation pes has. That is why most people leave pes because it looks like a poor man's version of a football game.

You tell adam this he says gameplay is focus , i dont disagree with this but for the most part in most games especially 2k every feature gets treatment and improvement. The replays in pes look bland it doesnt quite replicate the emotion pes used to have.

Adam bhatti was recently asked if the pitch wears off in pes 2015 and he said the focus was on replicating realistic grass lenghts for stadiums which is quite stupid.

The former is clearly more important than the latter and looking at the EPL you see that it actually does happen and you see marks and wear on the pitch. This is another classic konami stupidity.

When you watch football matches you notice pitch wear more than realistic grass lenght. It looks good on fifa albeit exaggerated but good all the same. Its almost like there is a ban on wanting things that promote immersion in the game.

Gameplay is focus but gameplay should be improved as with everything in the game. Like seriously realistic grass lenght?, a casual football watcher would be more drawn to fifa seeing as it tries to replicate the real life matches he watches.

This is stupid and its 2014 not 1999 and pes still looks like a 90's game because of how its presented things were fine during the time of pes 6 because of the technology but now things have changed and technology has evolved and we still get the same lame excuses.

I can bet that the nets will still be steel cages even with the extra development time due to the game's release date. Like it or not the nets take away the feeling of scoring.
Watching gamescom videos still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when i see the ball bounce back out like a fucking brick wall. Once again, fifa has options for net tension and shape.

Like i said this and many other reasons are why people are very uninterested in pes or anything pes related because konami has succeded in making pes feel cheap and subpar.

So far im not feeling pes 2015 yet, it still looks cheap, and poorly presented

Nets look fine to me. the bounce back adds "wow" effect to the goal scoring especially from powerful shot. :SMUG:

Will there be any other stadium in the game? Or club teams? Konami?! I cant stad same vids, suprise me somehow positively......i feel like we have august 2013

Last edited:
Fun, but scripted, on rails and vastly inferior to PES5 or Winning Eleven 9 Liveware evolution. That was the best PES and along with ISS Pro Evolution 2 are still the best ever PES games.

PES 2013's gameplay shits on all of these but the overall game was a bit meh and underwhelming with lots of stupid decisions letting it down.
Pes 2013?

:eek:

You mean pes 2013 homing missile edition?

I love those chipped throughball encounters. Such classic football matches.

Back
Top Bottom