PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Well quick Translation:

"Pc still using old Hybrid Engine with Fox Combination, Graphic loks worse than ps4, not so fluid gameplay, rain hardly noticeable, grass length also hardly noticeable, konami should work more on presentation, Soundtrack, lincences...
One of the best pes games of the last years"

I guess they will make it like fifa, so next pes Version with Fox engine, my hope tho, that faces are compatible from 14/15 pes.
:)

Question:
The older pes(when it had gone to ps3/xbox360) where old using same engine(so files from older pes were compatible)?

Where did you read that in the german review?

According to some people with the game , we need Steam to start the game.

pic by NucLeo_8x : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/46/1415710871-pes.jpg

+ PC Manual confirm that : http://www.konami.jp/we/online/manual/2015/pc/

No, PC shows key install process (DVD) under "installing the game" and then a section that speaks of steam download version (under system requirements section) and .pkg version so they are explained as separate installs depending on what you have (clue is the manual states "if you have .... "), if that were true its a monumental cock up on the manual and mis-info on sale sites.

HERE: http://www.konami.jp/we/online/manual/2015/pc/en/system.html

I just found game £19.99 for physical version: http://www.game.co.uk/en/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-296883

I checked other steam games on game site (just to make sure heres a game that needs steam as is clearly stated: http://www.game.co.uk/en/football-m...304984/?merchname=comingsoon-_-seemore-_-fm15 ) and in small print it states if steam key needed with steam logo to the right of the page, and the pes2015 PC page has none of that just PC/DVD. Think this will be my purchase link.

I think people are seeing "PC" or DVD .. but not looking at the requirements or small print showing "steam key to activate". Ive seen physical CD data with steam key, then ive seen CD/DVD and no mention of steam key requirement (on sites that make it very clear). Plus you will get digital links that is just a steam install exe and key.

Where did you read that in the german review?

Paste the URL into google translate.

Last edited:
Steam doesnt even show Pes2015 as released so im not suprised people are having problems, how can you install something thats not out yet?

BTW Mario on that official trailer says "we are the next generation" ... but didnt mention "but not on PC" :)

Last edited:
Release/activation date is clearly shown to everyone for thursday the 13th, so shipping might be pre release date delivery, but konami obviously dont support pre release day key activation I guess. Just wait until EST 13th time.

Last edited:
DLC's last year were delayed for PC and console was first .. so nothing new, and rumours don't mean squat :)

About release date who knows what world time they are using, probably native to them :)

They cannot miss on that date, don't worry.

But they could just make it so the game would only be able to start on 13/11/14 at 23:59:59 Alaska time, why not? :BLEH:

:D

i want to try and testing this f*ing game :D

unendo yamamay busto arsizio is the best ;P go yama :D

This all could of been avoided if Konami just released the ps4 version on pc and set a fixed price at £40-£45 RRP just like on the next gen console.

I agree with the first part but the RRP should never be the same for PC as it is with the PS4 and XB1. We don't need to pay the Sony/Microsoft tax.

I agree with the first part but the RRP should never be the same for PC as it is with the PS4 and XB1. We don't need to pay the Sony/Microsoft tax.

True, however it seems as if Konami are scared that PC games on average cost £25, sometimes even £20 like with PES 2015 on shopto. thats a huge amount of money lost.

If the game is good people will buy it!

True, however it seems as if Konami are scared that PC games on average cost £25, sometimes even £20 like with PES 2015 on shopto. thats a huge amount of money lost.

If the game is good people will buy it!

Yeah I agree with the sentiment but the RRP of a PC game should be at least £10 less than the console version.

Yair as for your gameplay editing, overpowered shooting, tested today advanced shooting and there there is clearly difference between an Ibrahimovic R2 shooting and others from his team. so it has nothing to do with stats. it seems Basic shooting is overpowered

Try to slow the speed to -1, I had the impression shoots, passes and speed were depowered all together. For me looked ok with that setting
If you don'l like lower speed then it's different

I think we should show Konami the finger and just enable cutscenes again through a patch.

If it exists in some "competitions", with a patch i'm sure it can be enabled for all other modes, most importantly league, cup and of course Master League.

Can anyone with early access on PC tell how the graphics are compared to 2014? Same, better or worse?
And what's the PC stadium number(there's 10 on next/gen :II)

Hehe yep thats a steam key version :)

Then again werent we in this thread with complaints of Konami not utilising steam? :) I have used gameplanet before and Im a little confused as they normally have digital Metaboli versions.

I will avoid them this time because A: Steam & B: Price too much.

Last year I got Pes very cheap from here: https://www.g2a.com/ << so far pes2015 not listed but bookmark it for retail and metaboli CD keys, they are trustworthy as I used them previous no problems. May take a bit after release to show up.

Hmm thanks for pointing that out. I got from Gamesplanet before and didn't have to deal with Steam.
I'm not anti-, but if the game is 'Steam protected' will this discourage the modders?

For me, main reason to use PC is that there is no region-locking. I think that has been retained for the PC version.

Anyway, let's see if it's any good first...

:CALM:

:RSCARF: :BSCARF: Foppa until I dieee!!! :RSCARF: :BSCARF:

And AC Milan, of course :EASY:

:D

any pc user whit steam problem,

if you first activate succesfull pes on steam and receive installation error

put online connection down,advance the days and hours after 13 november and try to play/install whitout a connection

dont work???

probe pls

sorry for my english :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom