PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

ok :(

i think is the same if you put advance the days whit connection :\

Why dont you just wait to the official release day like everyone else so servers will then allow keys? Any problems before then you need to contact konami support not here and they will probably tell you the same :COP: Any problems after that day you will have a point and steam support would be your place to complain too.

Can't believe we're so close to release and STILL can't ansewr the question of if the gameplay is the same.

F*(king Konami.

Simple, dont sell out on a pre order, play demo for a few days, wait for feedback from others and then find out. Most reviews confirm the same with a few conflicting about "flow" etc but I ignore this because its all based on a persons point of view of what that means ... so guess what, demo.

Last edited:
Hmmm, so now then, we have online physical stores with steam required, and others stating nothing, and then the manual says about dvd licence and steam and other versions as if they are all separate, so either its all wrong and steam only on any format ... or this guy purchased a physical steam key version.

"if" its all steam only on any format AND steam causes modding issues, its a world of hurt for Konami and sales. I am going to kick back for at least 1 week after release and see how this unfolds and make sure whats what.

Last edited:
Hmmm, so now then, we have online physical stores with steam required, and others stating nothing, and then the manual says about dvd licence and steam and other versions as if they are all separate, so either its all wrong and steam only on any format ... or this guy purchased a physical steam key version.

Wow!
Do you saw a nother DVD version with no Steam Activation?
I'm confuse now... Konami shouldn't do that.
So simple, one DVD Retail for offline users, and a key for Steam Users.
We can able to play 2-in-1. :THINK:

Why dont you just wait to the official release day like everyone else so servers will then allow keys? Any problems before then you need to contact konami support not here and they will probably tell you the same :COP: Any problems after that day you will have a point and steam support would be your place to complain too.

response for me beachryan

Can't believe we're so close to release and STILL can't ansewr the question of if the gameplay is the same.

and i need to test whit my hand not by a review from n00b journalist

Wow!
Do you saw a nother DVD version with no Steam Activation?
I'm confuse now... Konami shouldn't do that.

So far ive seen these online and if they are wrong advertising then they should be slapped:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-296883 (they state steam when steam needed, but not here).

http://www.videogamebox.co.uk/Pro-E...46565456.htm?gclid=CKjNpKqw8sECFVPJtAodHWQAxQ (Again if steam it has a steam section and not listed on this.)

I still think that guy purchased a physical steam key version (basic data with steam install exe and a steam key) ... the manual (see my link on other page) stated DVD version has reg code on the manual in the box so nothing says that its all steam only. We shall see if this is a monumental fuck up or just "mild confusion" :)

Last edited:
So far ive seen these online and if they are wrong advertising then they should be slapped:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-296883 (they state steam when steam needed, but not here).

http://www.videogamebox.co.uk/Pro-E...46565456.htm?gclid=CKjNpKqw8sECFVPJtAodHWQAxQ

Again if steam it has a steam section and not listed on this.

I see your point.
KONAMI is eating to much drugs lately...
Whatever, i will buy pes next year very cheap.
If i saw a real retail for offline installation users i will buy it...
or if not...
Goodbye... :D

Those links for all those sites do state steam clear if its steam, those do not, so as a purchasing customer I am expecting them to be non steam standard physical cd key in the box versions. Nothing is totaly offline they all have an online callback to server for the key reg normaly but, no, I dont want to be tethered to Steam either.

Those links for all those sites do state steam clear if its steam, those do not, so as a purchasing customer I am expecting them to be non steam standard physical cd key in the box versions. Nothing is totaly offline they all have an online callback to server for the key reg normaly but, no, I dont want to be tethered to Steam either.

PES 2014, Disney last Game and RockstarGames are offline installation. The last one's ;)

Its dying because of your very type of post, self fulfilling prophecy and all that :)

Let others choose what they want thanks all the same, so far it seems as if we have options and so the end user can decide, lets not let this devolve into a steam debate I get rather tired of that shit :CW: :) I know metaboli and physical didnt have issues and some steam users reported "some" so I want to make sure for this game its smooth as possible.

Well most mods require a cracked .exe anyway so if steam doesn't detect that then modding should still work.

Well lets hope exe modders cover all exe forms.

Last edited:
The main reason I get it on physical DVD is because I can install it where I like, which makes it easier to get to the game folders. The only downside that I can see (for now, may feel different tomorrow) is that I'd have to wade through 5 or 6 directories to get there.

The main reason I get it on physical DVD is because I can install it where I like, which makes it easier to get to the game folders. The only downside that I can see (for now, may feel different tomorrow) is that I'd have to wade through 5 or 6 directories to get there.

Yep.
One more detail you miss...
I need the retail version to collect my desk...
If this one will be the last been retail, i wish to see konami give at least a exception to this one.
In 2016, i will not buy more konami games.

End of the story and wait for 13.

Just create a shortcut to the PES data folder?

So we have absolutely no idea whether or not the PC version has the same gameplay as the PS4/X1 version? Trying to decide if I should wait til tomorrow for the PC version or just buy it now for PS4. What's everyone else doing?

So we have absolutely no idea whether or not the PC version has the same gameplay as the PS4/X1 version? Trying to decide if I should wait til tomorrow for the PC version or just buy it now for PS4. What's everyone else doing?
If you have both platforms then really it comes down to how important the modding aspect of the PC version is to you.

Just create a shortcut to the PES data folder?

Yeah, that's what I do but some of the older utilities that still work on the new games have weird File Explorer boxes that always start in the same folder and not the last folder used so you have to navigate folders. Admittedly there are few of those around now, more a thing from back in the PES 5/6 days.

Played the PS4 version and if the graphics for the PC version have not been downgraded since pes 2014 there wont be much difference in quality between PC and PS4 especially on a okay GC and if we get a LOD tool for PC

Just read in the PS3/360 thread that there are no entrance cutscenes whatsoever.

I saw that post.

Well, ok then going by Adam B he clearly stated on twitter when asked about PC cut-scenes that they are in for competition modes only. So, once people who have the full copy for PC running lets find out if A: Its true and differs for that aspect on PC than old gen console or B: He was mis-informed from above or C: He lied.

"IF" cutscenes are found out to be non existent in PC game everywhere I will be waiting for a few weeks for full version at a price far less than 19.99 purely because im getting less than last year effectively and I got Pes2014 for 14.99.. If I don't see it, I skip it this year.

Starting to wonder if My heavy modded pes2014 with galaxy patch for latest transfers and kits might just be my game for this year also, "interesting".

Last edited:
I have to admit that after 3-5 first game, i normally skip entrance cutscene, BUT i still watch them when :
1. I have a new signing, so would like to see him with new shirt and team, preparing to play for the first time.
2. I have big matches. Just to feel the atmosphere and spirit, lol.

Back
Top Bottom