PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

German site speaks of colour depth etc, but as we know .. injectors and monitor setups + pitch mods will bring things up to scratch as much as it can. I never thought 2014 was that great in color until I used monitor tinting etc.

Wont loose much sleep on this to be honest.

Does anyone know if this new nvidia DSR feature will make any difference to the PES graphics?
I've tried it with a racing game and the results were very good. It's basically the same concept as down-sampling or supersampling AA (which has been around for years).

DSR should be a very useful enhancement for PES because the game is undemanding and people with average PCs will probably be able to run DSR at 4x.

I've tried it with a racing game and the results were very good. It's basically the same concept as down-sampling or supersampling AA (which has been around for years).

DSR should be a very useful enhancement for PES because the game is undemanding and people with average PCs will probably be able to run DSR at 4x.

unfortunately pes doesnt support it, at least in pes2014 (doubt 2015 will be any different).
max you can get with dsr is 1440p, which is the max resolution supported.

unfortunately pes doesnt support it, at least in pes2014 (doubt 2015 will be any different).
max you can get with dsr is 1440p, which is the max resolution supported.
I was able to run PES 2014 in 4k, you just need to enter it as a custom resolution with an external tool like the PESEdit selector, the original settings.exe doesn't show these resolutions.

This time we have a really good game play and ugly graphics, but what is more important than what happens on the pitch right?

Yair don't you think that running with the ball is too easy? I mean I could make runs with the defenders or even the goalie to the opposite area in the ps3 demo; did they fix it on pc? Can YOU fix it?
Also it looks like there is less midfield gameplay than 2014.
Anyway thanks for last year's patch it totally saved the game.

Last edited:
I cancelled my PC order and ordered for PS4. I didn't want to risk it.

First time since the last time Konami pulled this inferior PC version stunt (PES6 on 360) that I have bought for a console.

I figured i'll get it for PC in a month or so anyway when everything is fully modded, providing the gameplay is up to scratch. I agree it's a joke we still know nothing about the PC version.

any news for pes in a steam ? 3 days to release ,but on steam nothing :S?

I'd avoid the Steam version. Mods might not work..?

You can still buy a download version from Gamesplanet.
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/pro-evolution-soccer-2015--2702-1

I was just about to do my annual ritual of buying a several copies to send to friends, but I'm hesitating this year. It's not about the money, more about companies taking the piss out of their customers.

'Shoddy' doesn't even come close.

Hehe yep thats a steam key version :)

Then again werent we in this thread with complaints of Konami not utilising steam? :) I have used gameplanet before and Im a little confused as they normally have digital Metaboli versions.

I will avoid them this time because A: Steam & B: Price too much.

Last year I got Pes very cheap from here: https://www.g2a.com/ << so far pes2015 not listed but bookmark it for retail and metaboli CD keys, they are trustworthy as I used them previous no problems. May take a bit after release to show up.

Anyway ... can anyone make a URL link list for purchase of "retail" key and "metaboli digital" purchase key links at decent prices at all? So far my usual haunts are full price and steam, I dont want either TBH.

OK found physical at a decent price (£21.70) but unsure of this company: http://www.videogamebox.co.uk/Pro-E...46565456.htm?gclid=CKjNpKqw8sECFVPJtAodHWQAxQ
TBH I want to pay anything less that 19.99 or under for what we are getting.

Last edited:
http://www.gamepro.de/playstation/spiele/ps4/pro-evolution-soccer-2015/videos/50472,78781.html

The PC graphics look hideous in this video, they start off playing PS4 version(looks good) then they switch to the PC version midway through.

The framerate looks erratic on PC and the shadows non-existent(looks like a psp game)...for shame, Konami.
... this is not a 60fps video and the PS4 match takes place in day fine conditions while the PC match takes place in day rain conditions. You need to compare the first half to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_-U0aeifU

Hehe yep thats a steam key version :)

Then again werent we in this thread with complaints of Konami not utilising steam? :) I have used gameplanet before and Im a little confused as they normally have digital Metaboli versions.

They used to have Metaboli digital downloads for 2012 and 2013. But it looks like they switched to Steam with PES 2014. GamingDragons was delivering Metaboli digital versions PES 2014.

But then, many people were complaining about Gamingdragons - primarily because there was always delay in release of patches, compared to disc version

http://www.gamepro.de/playstation/spiele/ps4/pro-evolution-soccer-2015/videos/50472,78781.html

The PC graphics look hideous in this video, they start off playing PS4 version(looks good) then they switch to the PC version midway through.

The framerate looks erratic on PC and the shadows non-existent(looks like a psp game)...for shame, Konami.

maybe but the PS4 game was SUNNY DAYTIME, PC one was a RAINY match...It would have been better to compare at the same weather conditions

But then, many people were complaining about Gamingdragons - primarily because there was always delay in release of patches, compared to disc version

Digital from many sources outside of steam = metaboli and delay was a day or so from physical direct from konami page, I had no real issue with 2014 so outlet should not be the issue as konami supply the mataboli exe direct.

But anyway, I can see why steam would be better for day one patching etc, but lets hope that doesn't open a modding can of worms and that's the reason im sniffing out physical copy :)

That german site video is very un balanced because they use washed out foggy rain play for PC, stupid comparison video if you think about it, always needs same conditions. Nothing a gamma and Nvidia color setting/a injector couldn't match anyway, and as I mention before a couple of pitch mods.

Last edited:

What I don´t get is, how these guys hype up the ball physics that much.
They claim it to be the best ball physics ever.
What???!!!

Watch the ball ONLY on a pes video closely, then watch the ball only on a fifa video, the way it arch's / travels via crossing / handles on foot with certain turns and collisions/tackles acts differently/more free.

I don't say best ever ... just more natural. I noticed this after 3 years of fifa and then playing 1 game of pes2014 for the first time, things are progressing for both though.

DISCLAIMER: My view only as its all open to interpretation :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom