PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/531185149426556929

Adam Bhatti confirms that Entrance scenes for PC is only in the competitions (like UEFA Champions League)...

Maybe they are in ACL, UEL, Copa Lib, Copa Sudamericana too???

Still, Adam said he was offended in the conversation!?

just as i thought.

total idiots at konami, game in the end of year 2014, first pes or football game in general that doesn't have entrence cutscenes in ALL game mods.

shame, shame on them. i hope no one buys this POS on pc!

May I ask one stupid (yet very important to me) thing?
Are Libertadores teams selectable in "normal" friendly mode (e.g. I can play Milan - San Lorenzo or U. de Chile - Cesena for example) or not?

In PES 2014 if I recall correctly they were not in the "plain friendly" mode (can't check right now as I only played PES 2014 at friends' homes), you could only play friendlies among Libertadores teams in the Libertadores mode.

This year is all about the gameplay for me. They can strip back all the little graphical details all they want, as long as we get the magic back. Right now I could play the demo all day, and there's only one thing that makes me want to do that.

I'd obviously expect the PC version to be visually equal, if not better, next year at least. And yes, there's no reason that shouldn't be the case this year but Konami have always made baffling decisions in regards to this game. It's not a game breaker for me though. And lets not forget that we are a little spoilt when it comes to modding.

Now if that gameplay is any different... well that's a different story.

The last game that had an "old-gen" release on PC (PS2 engine) and a "next-gen" on console (Xbox 360 engine) was PES6.

Coincidence? I think not. :LOL:

May I ask one stupid (yet very important to me) thing?
Are Libertadores teams selectable in "normal" friendly mode (e.g. I can play Milan - San Lorenzo or U. de Chile - Cesena for example) or not?

In PES 2014 if I recall correctly they were not in the "plain friendly" mode (can't check right now as I only played PES 2014 at friends' homes), you could only play friendlies among Libertadores teams in the Libertadores mode.
Apparently the Copa Libertadores and the Copa Sudamericana teams are also available in friendlies with other teams now.

Can anyone provide me the database of pes 2015 in .csv format? I can give you the Edit file from PC, decrypting seems to work.

Apparently the Copa Libertadores and the Copa Sudamericana teams are also available in friendlies with other teams now.
Thank you, this is definitely good news for me as I love playing with those teams from time to time (I must admit that Libertadores was the mode I spent the vast majority of the time with, in PES 2011, and I miss it so much since I switched to FIFA)! :)

Well its good to see Yair involved for 2015, just hope Jenkeys stays on board :PRAY:

As regards comments about skipping cut scenes, the only thing that I find annoying is why make a game that deals with hi res kits and modelled faces and yet skips moments to be able to see them up close that the company took time to animate and sequence which already exists anyway. That will always puzzle me.

Its a bit like EA when they removed close ups of goal celebrations for one year of Fifa .. never made much sense at all.

Having said that I guess competition modes are where you want the atmosphere, im just hoping they didnt balls up and its skipped on career modes, that would be completely inconsistent.

If it can be modded back in then it does look like another year of modding that will save this game for longevity once again, but hey, what's new :)

However still looking forward to demo, just a few days to go :SNACK:

Framerate issues are what comes to my mind. Intro scenes where never thruly fluid on my PC. But then again, they kept them in competition modes?
I still don't care about those things, as long as gameplay turns out to be great.

Last edited:
I played BAL mode recently (been a while) and I noticed on beginning season friendly there is no cut scene walking to pitch or shaking hands, just like what we see in many PES2015 videos, so im wondering if demo code is just using that process as it behaves similar for 2014.

What I mean is, maybe in demo most games are "friendly" and so are treated as such like BAL mode friendly match in 2014, cut scenes happen once into the start of league. Not really news .. but I never noticed all this time before :)

PC screens from some Polish review.

345984430.jpg

345984446.jpg

345984461.jpg

345984477.jpg

345984493.jpg

Haha Eurogamer gave PES2014 a 9/10 as well...just like PES2015... Now I only wait for Gamespot review. Last year Gamespot gave PES2014 a 6/10.

PC screens from some Polish review.

There is no need to translate whole review, but mainly they complaing about stagnation and previous gen graphic. There are pros and cons from review (only single player modes have been tested so far)

+
AI;
Goalkeepers;
Slightly improved physics;
Soundtrack.

-
Graphics and animations are stagnating;
Most gameplay mechanics aswell;
Still lack of licenses;
Why PC is treated as a fifth wheel on the wagon, again?

There is no final rating, because multiplayer modes havent been tested yet.

seems from some reviews I have read people are saying the difference between pc version and ps4 is quite big with graphics etc
maybe it time to get a PS4 ?

for a 2008 game is a great game but for 2014 I would say average full package

Cheers mate.

I'm not a huge fan of online sports games(especially one's with Konami netcode) as there's usually to many douchebags ruining the game. So the feature that's really tempting me is the proper 2nd division league set-up to go along with the improved gameplay for offline play.

Well quick Translation:

"Pc still using old Hybrid Engine with Fox Combination, Graphic loks worse than ps4, not so fluid gameplay, rain hardly noticeable, grass length also hardly noticeable, konami should work more on presentation, Soundtrack, lincences...
One of the best pes games of the last years"

I guess they will make it like fifa, so next pes Version with Fox engine, my hope tho, that faces are compatible from 14/15 pes.
:)

Question:
The older pes(when it had gone to ps3/xbox360) where old using same engine(so files from older pes were compatible)?

Back
Top Bottom