PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

But but but... the hackers are the ones to blame!! :(

Not the people who download the hacks then?

Lets be honest Fifa:pes ratio of players will be growing like it does every year.

Looks as though Konami couldn't give a stuff about its European market otherwise it would spend a bit of time and employ people with better customer relations experience.

KONAMI would be explained if EA had a crappy last gen FIFA on PC....

But against a next gen FIFA last gen PES has no future.

KONAMI would be explained if EA had a crappy last gen FIFA on PC....

But against a next gen FIFA last gen PES has no future.
I am quite frankly tired of this talk i couldnt care anymore about konami and its stupid practices.

1. Releasing a pc demo on the release day is stupid i would think with all the EPL licenses that fifa has that konami would do the smart thing, releasing a demo one or two weeks before the release date is not a bad idea.

2. The mere fact that adam insinuated that the pc version is lesser than the ps4 is more reason why the demo should be out earlier.

3. Konami doesnt quite understand how insignificant their game is right now whether they release it november 13 or not. Just wait till fifa 15 releases and see if you would hear anything about pes.

4. I practically have to come on here or go to adam bhatti's twitter to learn anynews about pes but out there on the internet you see fifa everywhere.

5. When they eventually release their shitty ps3 port/hybrid people wont simply care

We don´t know whether the PC port is really shitty.

If we trust that guy Luca from the official PES FB account, we should be ok.

I agree though, that KONAMI´s way of communication lacks on everything one can imagine.
Also the fact that the PC demo comes out too late is a big MINUS.

But I´m not really scared of the technical aspect of the PC port.

At least not yet...

I am quite frankly tired of this talk i couldnt care anymore about konami and its stupid practices.

1. Releasing a pc demo on the release day is stupid i would think with all the EPL licenses that fifa has that konami would do the smart thing, releasing a demo one or two weeks before the release date is not a bad idea.

2. The mere fact that adam insinuated that the pc version is lesser than the ps4 is more reason why the demo should be out earlier.

3. Konami doesnt quite understand how insignificant their game is right now whether they release it november 13 or not. Just wait till fifa 15 releases and see if you would hear anything about pes.

4. I practically have to come on here or go to adam bhatti's twitter to learn anynews about pes but out there on the internet you see fifa everywhere.

5. When they eventually release their shitty ps3 port/hybrid people wont simply care

but releasing one 58 days before launch is smart? :JAY:
ofcourse they timed the demo to FIFA demo release date
just wondering what are they doing in the upcoming months since it will be the final code

I admit I used to be worried about PES 2015 PC version...but, after having tried FIFA 15 demo I can just say...I don't care any longer about PES2015..Konami do what you want and good luck

We don´t know whether the PC port is really shitty.

If we trust that guy Luca from the official PES FB account, we should be ok.

Well, we know that at least the graphics will be shit. Even the PS4 version looks outdated by PC gaming standards, and yet Konami decided to make things worse. The alleged screenshots cellphone camera photos of the PC version looked extremely disappointing and had "hybrid = PS3" written all over it.

And Konami's pathetic "but... but... THE GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!111111" babble just doesn't cut it when implementing proper graphics settings would have been a much more reasonable option.

Well, we know that at least the graphics will be shit. Even the PS4 version looks outdated by PC gaming standards, and yet Konami decided to make things worse. The alleged screenshots cellphone camera photos of the PC version looked extremely disappointing and had "hybrid = PS3" written all over it.

And Konami's pathetic "but... but... THE GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!111111" babble just doesn't cut it when implementing proper graphics settings would have been a much more reasonable option.

We don´t even know that as none of us seen PC footage and I don´t wanna judge anything being taken by a cellphone cam.

Plus, it has been stated that the final release will have better visuals compared to the demo.

If the PC version lacks of a few visual effects compared to the PS4 version, I wouldn´t name it totally shitty graphics wise.

Why writing off something we haven´t seen yet?
We got enough time for that and a better point of view when it´s out.

We don´t even know that as none of us seen PC footage and I don´t wanna judge anything being taken by a cellphone cam.

Plus, it has been stated that the final release will have better visuals compared to the demo.

If the PC version lacks of a few visual effects compared to the PS4 version, I wouldn´t name it totally shitty graphics wise.

Why writing off something we haven´t seen yet?
We got enough time for that and a better point of view when it´s out.
you do have a point i just hope i will care by november

Had a chat with Asim on Twitter (the far more reliable/worth talking to of those folk) and he definitely had the impression Konami's excuse for poor PC support is piracy.

It's probably just a corporate perception thing, but doesn't change the fact it's not their priority.

Think we just have to accept it this year, hope for decent sales of FIFA 15 on PC as a benchmark, and that in a year's time Konami will realise it's not 2000 anymore, and Steam is a very important part of any distribution strategy.

Had a chat with Asim on Twitter (the far more reliable/worth talking to of those folk) and he definitely had the impression Konami's excuse for poor PC support is piracy.

It's probably just a corporate perception thing, but doesn't change the fact it's not their priority.

Think we just have to accept it this year, hope for decent sales of FIFA 15 on PC as a benchmark, and that in a year's time Konami will realise it's not 2000 anymore, and Steam is a very important part of any distribution strategy.

reliable?? im starting to think these guys are just payed bloggers by Konami

YouTube - PES 2014 Round Table Discussion - E3 2013

if u change the title it could be easily confused by a PES 2015 podcast.

just wait and see. i dont preorder

I admit I used to be worried about PES 2015 PC version...but, after having tried FIFA 15 demo I can just say...I don't care any longer about PES2015..Konami do what you want and good luck

You mean it like "FIFA 15 for PC is so goddamn bad, that even PES 2014 is more Fun to play and I am not concerned PES 2015 will be far better", right?

What will bring PC version nobody knows becouse is hybrid...Some people who played the demo said that ps3 vesion suffers from framerate issues and lack of animations from ps4 version. Where the PC version will be...Thank you Konami for give us the middle finger. I hope that next year when you barely sell 100 copies you will end this shit, stop producing game for pc and don`t release damaged games anymore...

What will bring PC version nobody knows becouse is hybrid...Some people who played the demo said that ps3 vesion suffers from framerate issues and lack of animations from ps4 version. Where the PC version will be...Thank you Konami for give us the middle finger. I hope that next year when you barely sell 100 copies you will end this shit, stop producing game for pc and don`t release damaged games anymore...

+1
they should give us a good game or just stop ! pc users are not valueless.

I think that they don`t understand what PES actually means for our generation. I`m 28 and I play PES since my primary school, on ps1,ps2,ps3,pc... They don`t know the meaning of the game for us, it`s like culture. It`s sad that one of the best sport games ever failed in the hands of amateurs who will destroy the brand. They are now on the hype of ps4/xboxone version but they forgot that on the consoles they have to beat fifa from scratch, the trone that they give to EA as a gift with their stupid moves every year. For me PES will always be PES but not from what it is now, but PES from the old days...

Hope PC thread isnt going to be 3 months of whingeing and whining at Konami.

Pointless.

Last edited:
Hope PC thread isnt going to be 3 moans of whingeing and whining at Konami.

Pointless.

+1

Read a few positive statements about the PS3 version, so I don´t think of the PC hybrid version as garbage until I saw it myself.

Not defending KONAMI here and that we PC users (mainly play on the PC but gonna check the demo on the PS3 later) have to wait for the demo is awful.

But other games don´t even show up on PC like Read Dead Redemption for example. I was really hoping for that one to come.

Tried the PS3 version and don't see any differences apart from the graphics. Maybe it's just me but that's what I concluded. So if you're a PS3/360 owner and don't care much about the graphical part, then stick to last-gen.

PC version will be the same i suppose then. everyone can calm the F down :D. and oh yeah i guess it will be a polished PS3 version graphically SO system req had to be the same as last year

PC version will be the same i suppose then. everyone can calm the F down :D. and oh yeah i guess it will be a polished PS3 version graphically SO system req had to be the same as last year

Probably yeah.

Good for people with mid class PC´s.
I´d love to have it using a bit higher specs at least for recommended hardware specs, like being able to set AA etc, but ok.

Guess we might be using sweetfx again :)

Has anyone played both PS4 and PS3 versions? I guess I would trust anyone on here that said the gameplay feels identical.

If so, panic over. I could give a crap about cloth physics and lighting.

Plus, patchers will likely make the PC version look better regardless, just using far more polished assets (faces/kits etc)

Has anyone played both PS4 and PS3 versions? I guess I would trust anyone on here that said the gameplay feels identical.

If so, panic over. I could give a crap about cloth physics and lighting.

Plus, patchers will likely make the PC version look better regardless, just using far more polished assets (faces/kits etc)

lami is saying gameplay,animations are same.

Back
Top Bottom