PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

well its a personal account. everyone should tweet officialpes about details anyways
It would make sense. If we* actually managed to "override" Adam and only tweet to the official PES account, maybe Konami would realize he's not the suitable person for that role.

*actually I should say YOU as I don't have Twitter :P

It will be "wait for demo". :COAT:

Which is bullshit!!

Why are we PC gamers left out. Almost an afterthought.

If I was Konami and I knew I had a good product I would have no shame showing as many videos and give the consumer as much info on as many platforms as were available.

Surely they know this is there final chance?

The fact that were kept in the dark doesn't sound good to me.

Last edited:
it's ok mate.. he blocked me too.. but this guy need to be ignored , he is just small man doing small work for konami.
Looking forward to your work this year Yair. You saved 14 for me and ill admit I have owned every pes available even the imported versions but its a struggle to keep the love going with every version since the PS2 glory days.

Also after playing the Fifa demo with a time mod its just the same old shite with fancier graphics. Not even worth considering so ignore my previous post about a day one purchase

Looking forward to your work this year Yair. You saved 14 for me and ill admit I have owned every pes available even the imported versions but its a struggle to keep the love going with every version since the PS2 glory days.

Also after playing the Fifa demo with a time mod its just the same old shite with fancier graphics. Not even worth considering so ignore my previous post about a day one purchase

Whats the point of paying for PES2014.5 with updated squads and kits? Just use 2014 for that...

Im playing Fifa right now, and ok, PES is PES, and PES PS4 can be better than Fifa (surely), but, hybrid PES on PC mmmmm I have many questions (and doubts) at this time.

Whats the point of paying for PES2014.5 with updated squads and kits? Just use 2014 for that...
It wont be pes 14.5 it is supposed to be the same gameplay as next gen in all the videos.

If it is the same as the videos Ill be happy if its not its bye bye PES!!

Im playing Fifa right now, and ok, PES is PES, and PES PS4 can be better than Fifa (surely), but, hybrid PES on PC mmmmm I have many questions (and doubts) at this time.

It will be same gameplay just graphical differences.

"In a Facebook reply to a question of a user, the official Pro Evolution Soccer account revealed a full list of improved graphic specifications for PES 2015 on PS4 and Xbox One. Today's reveal seems to confirm the previous statements by PES Brand Manager Adam Bhatti that the differences between the versions were only graphical.

***PES 2015 PC / PS4 + Xbox One Differences
Here's the full list of (visual) features that are on PES 2015 for PS4 and Xbox One, but not on PC.

-Elapsed time: Show brightness / shadow change from real time lighting according to the match time of day
-Crowd improvement: Crowd variety to be increased by 10 times
-Player lighting to be improved through different rendering
-Improved shirt quality: Weave variety added
-Enhanced depth of field

Konami went on to add that "gameplay, animations, modes etc etc exactly same."

No PC-Demo? I don´t need it anymore. The Fifa 15 demo cleared it all up for me. Thanks Konami for helping me with my decision. After having returned to PES last year now I´m done with this silly company who treat their customers like idiots!

I'm not buying a new console just to play PES, so there's no choice here but to wait and see.

Going on past form, it will be several months before Konami patch any problems - yet they allowed some to linger in 2014, especially online. I think we have to accept that the PC version is an afterthought, and just hope for the best.

So, by all accounts I probably won't be buying PES until early 2015, if at all. 2013 is still playing well here, so no biggie. But the servers are usually switched off in January, so...

No PC-Demo? I don´t need it anymore. The Fifa 15 demo cleared it all up for me. Thanks Konami for helping me with my decision. After having returned to PES last year now I´m done with this silly company who treat their customers like idiots!

I love how this thread is now endlessly going around in circles :BRMM:

It will be same gameplay just graphical differences.

"In a Facebook reply to a question of a user, the official Pro Evolution Soccer account revealed a full list of improved graphic specifications for PES 2015 on PS4 and Xbox One. Today's reveal seems to confirm the previous statements by PES Brand Manager Adam Bhatti that the differences between the versions were only graphical.

***PES 2015 PC / PS4 + Xbox One Differences
Here's the full list of (visual) features that are on PES 2015 for PS4 and Xbox One, but not on PC.

-Elapsed time: Show brightness / shadow change from real time lighting according to the match time of day
-Crowd improvement: Crowd variety to be increased by 10 times
-Player lighting to be improved through different rendering
-Improved shirt quality: Weave variety added
-Enhanced depth of field

Konami went on to add that "gameplay, animations, modes etc etc exactly same."

If I know Konami, they will just lock those properties above but leave in the PC code. Then some modder will find the code and unlock it. And then Konami will never release a PC version again :COOL:

More like late PC demo ... "around Nov 13th"
https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/504403254454013953

I love how this thread is now endlessly going around in circles :BRMM:

And it keeps spinning and spinning and ...

ff8c2941528edbbb9b88f1179254c533.jpg

Last edited:
you're right...they only release delayed patches for PC(2-3 months later). we should get on our knees on shaterred glass and thank them for that kindness.

They just should release gameplay video from PC version. Then we'll be able to see differences between next-gen and PC for ourselves. We should push Adam and KONAMI for that video. If they don't have anything to hide, why not? Now we're sentenced to wait until 13th November.

No mercy for KONAMI if PC version will be a crap in comparison to next-gen.

They just should release gameplay video from PC version. Then we'll be able to see differences between next-gen and PC for ourselves. We should push Adam and KONAMI for that video. If they don't have anything to hide, why not? Now we're sentenced to wait until 13th November.

Dude... look's what is going on... THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT PC FANS... for them , PC gaming is ill and conquered by piracy and nothing can be done.

They do not realize that the bad games damaged Konami, not patchers or piracy .

Konami blames others for they failure, that's the problem.

People do not want to buy shit when they have option having a taste of the final product for free before it ... IF YOU HAVE QUALITY PRODUCT, HE WILL SELL WELL AND nothing can stop it

Last edited:

I asked Adam why they don't release PC footage and blame confusion, while creating confusion with preorder bonuses being different for digital and retail. Didn't get any answer, but guess what I got instead :P

who cares? on the same day,even a day early maybe we will all have already tryed the full version :D

Last edited:
Not even a few days/a week earlier, Konami is just mind-boggling... A week earlier I would assume that all the licenses are already known, all the stadiums as well, etc. The reason that they presented for delaying the PC demo isn't there anymore...

Well, at least we didn't have the demo released 2 months after the game itself; we are so lucky this year.

It's just spite against PC gamers. There's no other reason for it. EA had no problem putting out a PC demo prior to release, blowing Konami's excuses out of the water in the process.

Back
Top Bottom