PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

I'll play both versions, XO and X360. I'm sure they'll be very different. PC version would be closer to X360 than XO. I'll post comparison videos.

and a short comparison impression please. sounds silly to buy a PS4 for a 1 year footy game but...i just have to know :D i only can play the PS3 demo, so i would be glad if u do the impressions. just in bulletpoints

i would be fool to buy anyway with the amount of console exclusive titles :D
but my PC is just outdated, i have to update everything in it so... funny but it really depends on PES because its not the same as on PC. however my PS3 is just 1,5 yrs old and i could mod FIFA and PES on PC. so fuck knows. i'll wait for the demos, in the end last gen version could be the real deal

You would be a fool to buy a console just for PES these days.

I think buying a current-gen console at all is a foolish act,maybe in 2-3 years or so these "gimped PCs" will be worth buying, but at the moment both PS4 and Xbox One are a big waste of money.

I think buying a current-gen console at all is a foolish act,maybe in 2-3 years or so these "gimped PCs" will be worth buying, but at the moment both PS4 and Xbox One are a big waste of money.

I agree. I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a closed OS platform.

Plus, look at this...

"$300 Steam Machine Beats PS4 And Xbox One In Specs And Performance! Is This The End For The Next-Gen Consoles?"

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34474/20140825/pc-vs-console.htm

Seeing as this thread is now dying out due to simply nothing more to say than "wait for demo" for PC users, I thought I would bookend it with a tribute to this thread and thoughts & feelings to Konami.

Ladies and gentleman, a tribute to Konami by the one and only Andy Kaufman .. take it away *drum roll * .........

http://youtu.be/TSYV-nEE300?t=17s

BTW .. if someone has twitter, please post it direct to adam :SMUG:

Last edited:
I take that all conversations on Adam's Twitter look more or less the same nowadays, from what you're saying.

Random_user: "Hi Adam, how are you today?"
Adam: "Rude, unpolite and threatening. BLOCKED!"

Seeing as this thread is now dying out due to simply nothing more to say than "wait for demo" for PC users, I thought I would bookend it with a tribute to this thread and thoughts & feelings to Konami.

Ladies and gentleman, a tribute to Konami by the one and only Andy Kaufman .. take it away *drum roll * .........

http://youtu.be/TSYV-nEE300?t=17s

BTW .. if someone has twitter, please post it direct to adam :SMUG:

CuXfy1e.jpg

Not relevant to us sadly.
So they have given the PC the 360/PS3 version?

That's pretty much made up my mind then - no matter what this version plays like, that's not a practice I want to endorse with a purchase. At least EA (surprisingly) are giving the PC the genuine version.

Haha oh dear... Big fat NOPE then from me this year. Doesn't look like I'll be missing much anyway from what I've seen/heard so far.

I'm not sure what the share button has to do with the PC release?

Unless there is integratation with youtube or Twitch on PC (which the release does NOT state).

Looks as though pc users are being stiffed once again. Big release announcement on the Demo for console September 17th but no pc date just that it will be before the official game release.

By this time I will already have my copy of Fifa15.

Good marketing strategy Konami.

Same here. I'm really hoping FIFA wins me over this year so I can give PES the short shrift it deserves.

Same here. I've been playing Fifa14 with a gameplay patch and it is pretty decent. I'm hoping Fifa15 that will be even better. For the first time since the old ISS days, I won't be purchasing PES thanks to the way us PC players have been treated and the general shambles that is Konami.

I try FIFA 14 last week, and I feel that it's a solid game, but lacks what I value most in a football video game: Tactical depth; individuality of teams and players; and especially the feeling that my input makes a real difference. FIFA has too much scripting to my taste. That feeling that every match kinda looks the same.

Unfortunately is PES or bust for me.

I try FIFA 14 last week, and I feel that it's a solid game, but lacks what I value most in a football video game: Tactical depth; individuality of teams and players; and especially the feeling that my input makes a real difference. FIFA has too much scripting to my taste. That feeling that every match kinda looks the same.

Unfortunately exactly how I feel.

But given PES is no better, just no footie game for me this year. Again.

Back to Divinity: Original Sin. Now there's a game.

Exactly how I feel as well.

Back
Top Bottom