PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Twitter / David Ayling:
@Adam_Bhatti I'm just curious about the pc version. There's no info or game play videos or any impressions on the net. Thanks for replying

Twitter / Adam Bhatti :
@davea2807 well PC version is different to PS4 regarding visuals, but has the same game modes and feature. Same gameplay is the intention

Twitter / David Ayling:
@Adam_Bhatti will there be any videos? Really want to see it in action. Thanks again.

Twitter / Adam Bhatti:
@davea2807 no probably not. Very confusing for the consumer so we only want PS4/XB1 footage out there.

2:39 PM Aug 31st via Twitter for iPhone
http://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/506134108616265728

If we don't get the same version of PES2015 as the PS4 I'm done with football games for good. I'm sick of these two snake-oil salesmen companies EA & Konami. The disrespect Konami are showing the PC pes fans is a disgrace, how much money have they made down the years off the back of the PC mod communities hard work.

Disgusted.

onBky7.jpg

I think that hybrid PES2015 PC runs ok in Windows 98 lol
.-)

Last edited:
Few technical things that will influence a buy from me:

30 fps - PC version is still a console port, however you look at it. If there's 30 fps anywhere (like in menus or replay), im done.

BAL mode - BAL 2013 BAL had so many things to play with (weights, training). 2014 had absolutely nothing and became boring. How do you remove gameplay elements as you progress the series? Moving to a new engine is no excuse, well they cant use that excuse again. If these arent back,well im done.

Goalies - Ive already noticed a few things like their hands not fully extending out and always being one second behind in reaction time when a shooter is in the 18 box. Looks like you're almost guaranteed to show every time. This better not be the case.

As for the lighting, do no fret my fellow PC companions. We have Sweetfx, Downsampling and Ambient Occlusion to play with. Oh and the modders will work their magic as usual.

If we don't get the same version of PES2015 as the PS4 I'm done with football games for good. I'm sick of these two snake-oil salesmen companies EA & Konami. The disrespect Konami are showing the PC pes fans is a disgrace, how much money have they made down the years off the back of the PC mod communities hard work.

Disgusted.

Very true.

But we also gotta keep in mind how much money they loose because of piracy in the PC section.
In so many comments on those modding pages (jenkeysblog, the patch that´s not supported here, etc) you can see that so many people just download the game, put the patch on it and play offline all the time.

Not defending KONAMI here, just saying that a medal always got two sides.

And I hope for proper PC specs.
If it´s still gonna be able to be played on WIN XP, then I don´t think we can expect that much from it, lol.

After FIFA's demo, you can understand why Konami do not release NG versiof of PES for PC this year. First , FIFA do not look so impressive for NG ,even compared to PES 2014 . Secound, FIFA 15 demo is heavy as Hell for so much peaople , they can't play it normal.

Last edited:
After FIFA's demo, you can understand why Konami do not release NG versiof of PES for PC this year. First , FIFA do not look so impressive for NG ,even compared to PES 2014 . Secound, FIFA 15 demo is heavy as Hell for so much peaople , they can't play it normal.

Disagree,people playing it with avarage spec laptops fluently. Ofc one's who are having problems are much louder in forums vs ones who can play and don't complain. My pc specs are below recommended (cost less than ng console) and my rig isn't even challanged at full HD res, high settings, 2x AA.

There is just always somebody with office pc's trying to play games and spamming complaints of how they can't play particular game.

Secound, FIFA 15 demo is heavy as Hell for so much peaople
Strange thing to hear, as I can confirm that on a video card matching the 'minimum' mark (HD5770) it runs pretty good in FullHD, high settings and 2xAA.
Of course there's micro stuttering here and there (and, I must admit, in rain and snow things are worse) but it is still playable in nearly any occasion.

if they optimize the game correctly it will work great , stop provide excuses for the laziness by konami.

Been looking into it, only reason FIFA's doesn't run for many people is because Ignite doesn't "scale down" and requires DX11 to run, even if it doesn't use any of it's advantages.

Disagree,people playing it with avarage spec laptops fluently. Ofc one's who are having problems are much louder in forums vs ones who can play and don't complain. My pc specs are below recommended (cost less than ng console) and my rig isn't even challanged at full HD res, high settings, 2x AA.

There is just always somebody with office pc's trying to play games and spamming complaints of how they can't play particular game.
Yeah, but these average laptops are quad-core. Even a shitty Core i5-i7 laptop will run FIFA 15 demo, because the engine is not designed to run with less than 4 cores.

That's the problem with console ports, they only take into account the CPU. Heck, my R7 250 was only at 50% load while running FIFA 15. That sums everything. So there's wasted power because the engine doesn't know how to use the GPU.

Anyway, I recognize it's time to upgrade the PC, and I'm looking for something affordable. Opinions about this CPU or similar AMD processors?

http://www.amazon.es/AMD-A8-5600K-P...mputers_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=054WJ8GQ6P2AVHQ2Q9X0

Disgusted.

Adam Bhatti makes me laugh. Apparently he is doing us consumers a favour as we clearly cant handle info on multiple platforms,(Thanks Adam)

PC gamers are getting shafted with no regard at all. If PES is a poor port I will be officially done this year. I will move over to Fifa which ill have on launch day anyway due to Konami's amazing marketing strategy.

Since those tweets and a few others he has stopped replying to anything I post.

Adam Bhatti makes me laugh. Apparently he is doing us consumers a favour as we clearly cant handle info on multiple platforms,(Thanks Adam)

PC gamers are getting shafted with no regard at all. If PES is a poor port I will be officially done this year. I will move over to Fifa which ill have on launch day anyway due to Konami's amazing marketing strategy.

Since those tweets and a few others he has stopped replying to anything I post.

it's ok mate.. he blocked me too.. but this guy need to be ignored , he is just small man doing small work for konami.

Back
Top Bottom