PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

How do you know? source?

They are mentioned in the localization strings.

I don't look strings, i found Ligue 2 kit competition badge in dt35.cpk and in BadgeData.bin Liga BBVA badge it's relinked to 42 team ID, BBVA and Adelante use the same badge

n4y5tu.png

They probably tried to add snow but FPS drops were too high and they gave up on that this year.

That makes it sound like Konami is entirely made up of 10 year olds playing "programmers".

Once again, I think their window to work on a new game is somehow incredible short, like 3/4 months tops. Since they kept insisting on the idea that they wouldn't implement merely visual weather effects, snow didn't make the very small "has to be done" list.

I know for a fact that the relation between the "higher ups" and the people who actually work on the game is not the best there, they're not given a realistic amount of time and resources to make a proper game every year, and this is just one of many consequences of that.

I know for a fact that the relation between the "higher ups" and the people who actually work on the game is not the best there, they're not given a realistic amount of time and resources to make a proper game every year, and this is just one of many consequences of that.

and you know that how?

I've found a site that uploaded the PES 2015 demo for PS3, I'm downloading it right now and hope to find something interesting...
Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!ThskjZZK!i-Nk4ei85oYWfugf-84vW2ERDe40pi7RP8GlzH78r60
Origin site link: http://www.ketubanjiwa.com/2014/09/pro-evolution-soccer-pes-2015-demo-ps3-single-link.html
If needed, the password is POTATO

o.k got the demo and the psn.pkg extractor, after extraction get a folder named DEMO PES 15 BYHUERSO and inside that a folder named NPHB00694, try to copy this to the PS3, says file corrupted, obviously doing something wrong, anyone know the exact steps, thanks.

EDIT:
managed to get the demo another way, must say impressed with what I have seen. hope the PC version is as good.

Last edited:
That makes it sound like Konami is entirely made up of 10 year olds playing "programmers".
Just think that them still don't put player names but only surnames... even in PES 2015! They've simple placed the first name letter, like "A. Pirlo" :FAIL:

I really would like to explore the PS4 version of the game. But no one has uploaded the PKG. PS does anyone know how to extract models (complete with head and boot) and rig it? Every time i search i only find the kits. It seems i need to combine the head hands and boots myself (I am bad at blender) But i don't even know what files to look at.

Hey guys, I managed to extract textures and other files from the demo files! Here a LOT of textures that I've extracted.:))

Textures
Common textures
23t4iyv.jpg

2h3ug7l.jpg

Copa Libertadores ingame graphic
iqbj1d.jpg

DIN font
4rt4l4.jpg

Event background
2nsca2p.jpg

Start screen
8y5jll.jpg

t7bwie.jpg

2mr78f5.jpg

Game2d
2llf2gw.jpg

Gameplan
34t4j7m.jpg

Player development graphic (returns in ML)
28jgz1v.jpg

PS3 & PS4 pad
iveayx.jpg

2qurkv9.jpg

Schedule icons (these are white, open with Paint and make "Invert colours")
2s99j4h.jpg

"Schedule proceed" screens
34sgkkg.jpg

554fgl.jpg

2m76t6h.jpg

Scouts location for Master League
5n4ykz.jpg

zy6k5j.jpg

Main menu
ftq4g5.jpg

b3kgsw.jpg

25ssrd2.jpg

5jwnc3.jpg

30t6zrl.jpg

2q87edj.jpg

k027no.jpg

UEFA Champions League font Bold
2dr9iys.jpg

English strings
2s0by8p.jpg

Tutorial
1. Open PES File Explorer 2014 by Jenkey

2. Go to Settings and check the option "Auto uncompress file after export"
2repfnq.jpg

3. Open the CPK file (in this case, dt11.cpk)

4. Browse to the file you want to open. ATTENTION! The method works only for files like this:
210y9gl.jpg

NOT work with these files:
8yia8l.jpg

5. Export the file (right click > Export)
npl1t0.jpg

6. Now you need PES 2014 Edit-Crypter by cabry (http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71755). Drag and drop the exported file over the "Zlib" icon
swfk01.jpg

7. Now a new file is ready, named "zlib_(FILENAME).bin". Open this file with PES File Explorer 2014

8. Some files are inside APK. Now, export this APK and open it with PES File Explorer 2014
2m6x0s2.jpg

9. Et voilà, now the file is correctly readed by PES File Explorer, even with right alpha mask and UV information
majpcx.jpg

Especially when EA has announced all their licensed leagues, im guessing that konami want to announce that they have got the License for the Hungarian league or sumn totally irrelevant.

At this point any new licensed league would be interesting to add, as long as it's not the same as last year, and as long as they don't lose existing licenses.
So yeah bring us the Hungarian league please!

I love the player development graphic thats returning finally!

Even if no snow because of their laziness, we can probably replace snow with rain textures,, and have snow, it's just a matter of can someone make it so both weathers are present, instead of purely replacing rain.

Btw is it possible for PS4 PES files to be extracted somehow? Then we compare PS3 and PS4 files.

Can anyone confirm that the gameplay and animations are the same on pc as ps4

Does anyone have any images to compare?

I see the PS3 version looks different to ps4

Didn't konami mention you can change the length of the Grass on your homecourt to make it Harder for a technically better opponent or you can make it easier for yourself if your team is technically superior? Or watering the grass?
Yeah, these features have been announced.

Back
Top Bottom