PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Twitter / Adam Bhatti:

@manzabud our focus is to make sure PC and PS4 gameplay is as close as possible.

5:46 PM Aug 24th via Twitter for iPhone
http://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/503644568953561088

O_O
is gameplay exactly same as PS4 or as close as possible?

How difficult can it be to get a X86 PC version to be as close to a X86 PS4 version when in the past the X86 PC version and Cell PS3 games they were identical with totally different architecture? Just boggles the mind.

How difficult can it be to get a X86 PC version to be as close to a X86 PS4 version when in the past the X86 PC version and Cell PS3 games they were identical with totally different architecture? Just boggles the mind.
dats why adam doesnt know the fuck he is talking about luca's post on facebook made a whole lot more sense to me .

forgot to mention that the lag was present even in offline matches...like ultra laggy controls. driven to madness & bhatti anounces every year that "football is back" :PUKE::PUKE::PUKE:
Back in his WENB days Bhatti was giving 9/10 scores to PES 2008 and 2009!

I remember he even accused his partner Suffwan of being biased when the guy had the nerve to suggest on their podcast that PES 09 wasn't a perfect game.

no bro he was talking about his take on the graphical differences. Your are quoting him out of context

this is way out of control you guys.

Stop with the conspiracy theories an official pes account confirmed the differences and that is what i believe. Adam does'nt know as much as this guy and he particularly doesnt care either.

+1

I´d love to get this discussion behind us.

Luca from the official PES FB account gave us the info Adam didn´t know about and he´s just talking himself into some confusing crap.
Bad for him, bad for the fans, bad for KONAMI :( .

The differences here once again:

BvkP4qzIQAAJjLD.jpg

Imma stick with this.

Hope the next post from this "luca" guy doesn't encourage all of you blind lie-bielevers to jump of of a cliff. would be such a shame...:TTTH:

It´s just an assumption which makes sense to me.

Rather this than making up conspiracy theories and seeing everything negative by any means :).

+1

I´d love to get this discussion behind us.

Luca from the official PES FB account gave us the info Adam didn´t know about and he´s just talking himself into some confusing crap.
Bad for him, bad for the fans, bad for KONAMI :( .

The differences here once again:

BvkP4qzIQAAJjLD.jpg

Imma stick with this.

Those differences do hint as a crippled PS4 game than an upgraded PS3 game which is better news than the original rumours floating about, however, why put the extra effort in taking out these features when you could just port it. I'm not buying the excuse that they are doing it to make the game more accessible to lower spec PC's as they have the three display settings "Low", "Medium" and "High" in the settings for that job.

Having said all this it wouldn't surprise me having edited PES since PES5 that all it will take to enable all of the features is to copy over the XBone .cpk files and hex edit the PES .exe file :P

I do agree with you that this source is more reliable than Adam's tweets and is the one I'm sticking with.

Last edited:
It may not sound promising where Adam says he can't show clips from PC/PS3 and I know it will annoy some, but there's a business reason behind that.

I don't want to sound condescending so apologies if that's how I come across.

It may sound stupid Adam saying people could become confused but it happens far too easily when branding (marketing). People recognise a brand (PES 2015) and everything they see about it re-enforces that brand. So if the pinnacle of your brand is on PS4, then that's the content you use to start building the image in the market.

However clear you are about the fact that the version you are showing is PS3/PC, there will be a portion of the consumer base that see this and associate it with the brand in general, so it negatively affects the brand.

However much we hate it, companies will always want the best of their brand on show.

I'm happy enough with the Facebook screenie and will be buying the new version anyway (unless it caused cancer I was pretty much always going to buy it though!).

Last edited:
It may not sound promising where Adam says he can't show clips from PC/PS3 and I know it will annoy some, but there's a business reason behind that.

That´s what I think too.
We all know that the PC version easily could keep up with those visual feats, the PS4 version will have.
It´s all about business to try to make people buy the PS4 version.

There´s an example:
When I had a PS2, I played this snowboard game from EA named SSX 3.
Also had SSX on tour which I played a lot too.

The best thing in this game was the split-screen mode in where two players could play together.
Had so much fun playing it with my friends and even later with my son.

Then they announced SSX for the PS3 which took quite a few years and I was anxiously waiting for the release.

My huge anticipation got totally destroyed when I finally bought that game and realized there was no damn split-screen mode in it.

Only single player and online mode so I got really mad.
On forums other users were complaining too and the guy in charge got asked that question in an interview, but didn´t have a proper answer, can´t recall what it was.

But it´s a feature that must have been easy to implement.

A few weeks later they released SSX on Tour (PS2 Version) on PSN which had that split-screen 2 Player feature.
Who would buy that game if the newer game would have had it?

It´s all business and things happen for a reason.

Same with GTA5.
It was a good marketing move releasing it for PS3 and XBox first and wait for over a year to release it on PC and PS4/XBOX One.

I´m sure there are a lot of graphics fetishists out there that buy that game again even they already own a PS3/Xbox Version.

But you can´t really blame them because the PC trailer looked just WOW!

It´s business.

who cares? I,for one,sure don't.
my only concern is they don't ruin the game again as they did before year after year.
game isn't even out and they already ruined it, they ruined if from day one:
"-hey we had alot of fun humiliating pc users last year. how can we do it again??
- oh,I know, let's give them a crooked old console port HA HA HA."

my only concern is they don't ruin the game again as they did before year after year.
"-hey we had alot of fun humiliating pc users last year. how can we do it again??
The last two games have been great, console port or not, I don't know and I don't care. Humiliate? I'm just happy they're still releasing the game on PC given we make up only 2% of their total sales. Proper perspective and even some gratitude would be good to say the least.

who cares? I,for one,sure don't.
game isn't even out and they already ruined it, they ruined if from day one:

I care about Your trolling posts.Every one of them.:JAY:

we should ask our doubts to @officialpes, he know which are the differences between PS4 and PC
.-)

seriously , that account has 100k followers for nothing, it is a joke. information zero.

then knell on shatered glass @konami HQ, if you're happy with that.
yeah, I feel humiliated. only game I buy and I feel robbed every year.

yeah, I feel humiliated. only game I buy and I feel robbed every year.
Well then you're not being robbed, you're just not a smart consumer are you? I buy games after waiting for days or even weeks while I check the reviews, and I only buy them if they're worth the money.

But hey I know what you mean: I ran out in the middle of the street last week and got hit by a car: @#$%& lousy drivers! Gotta blame someone for my stupidity!

Last edited:
don't think I'm the one producing... please enjoy your crappy ps3 port. let's hope next year Konami will step up and give us PS2 ports...

:LMAO: Adam bhatti just confirmed that he gave the list of differences between pc and ps4 to the officialpes account . He is such a hero

i just dont get it why and how on Earth is he rather responding to trolls with "watch your manners/ watch your tone" etc tweets than answer to a few good questions?

never mind...im not wasting my time tweeting to him

i just dont get it why and how on Earth is he rather responding to trolls with "watch your manners/ watch your tone" etc tweets than answer to a few good questions?
That's because the genius only operates on two modes: Either being rude to people who ask polite questions or complaining about others being rude!

I have lost all respect for Konami as a business when they think THIS is the type of person who should be the face of their brand to the consumer.

Back
Top Bottom