PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Well, for me removing fake names teams/players and duplicates is the only thing that really count for me. Logos doesn't take much time to import.
Reals shirts can wait.

And since there are D2 announced for most important leagues, there isn't any big issues to start an ML without having fake teams in cup and upcoming next-season.

Well, no bundesliga at all (neither semi-licenced FIFPRO real players) is still very sad, since PES 6.

Two things I find annoying in 2014 and would like to see different in 2015:

1. The ability to permanently switch on all cut scenes for subsitutions (or switch off under my choice)

2. When goal is scored and replay kicks in, a separate button or double tap of the skip button which will drop me right back to kick off again. I really find it annoying that I have to multispam the controler to ALWYAYS skip, skip, and then skip the bloody playback player.

Its ironic because Konami manual for 2014 and online Q&A stated cut scenes were lessened for subs to "get back to the gameplay" (so much so Ive seen 1 sub cutscene in about 2 weeks of playing most evenings)... and yet you have to trawl through replays and playback editor after a goal every time.

I dont see in these videos as regards replays where that has changed.

Might be trivial, but thats a niggle I would like to see changed.

We've been affirmed that the PC version is equal to NG consoles with the exception of a few graphical effects. I expect the PS3/360 version will be the same as PES2014 with updated content.

My laptop is very old and not very powerful, hopefully with the lowest graphics settings I'll still be able to run the game.

Last edited:
Twitter / Adam Bhatti:

@manzabud our focus is to make sure PC and PS4 gameplay is as close as possible.

5:46 PM Aug 24th via Twitter for iPhone
http://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/503644568953561088

O_O
is gameplay exactly same as PS4 or as close as possible?

@Adam_Bhatti And What would be those difference in gameplay about? movements? controls?

Adam Bhatti:

@manzabud read my tweet again. Focus is no differences.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/503646380586725377

I feel offended that this guy has the job he has with this amount of... competency.
You know, I've really been trying to bite my tongue about Adam. But it AMAZES me that ANY business let alone one with an international market would choose someone this rude, immature and unprofessional in any public capacity -- let alone as their "brand manager"!

Even if I was running a grocery store I wouldn't want someone like this to deal with my customers. You really mean to tell me Konami doesn't see how poorly his attitude reflects on their company and how they come across to their customer base?

If you own a grocery store and someone asks you if you have mango, you shouldn't say "no, but we have peaches, which I guarantee is as close as possible to a mango as you can get."

If you own a grocery store and someone asks you if you have mango, you shouldn't say "no, but we have peaches, which I guarantee is as close as possible to a mango as you can get."
Actually any good seller would. He'd not put it in those terms, but he would.

Something like if I entered a grocery store looking for a couple of apples and the man running the store told me they haven't any...
I kinda expect him to ask what I need the apples for and now there are two outcomes:
  • I tell him I just want to eat some apples: nothing he could do about that, he won't sell anything.
  • I tell him that I want to make a cake, if he's a good salesman he should tell me "we may not have apples but you could try pineapple, it's great in cakes too and it's used in the same way in the recipe so there won't be any major difference to you while cooking".

So Bhatti is just trying to push his product here. Of course he should not be allowed to treat potential customers this rough, but it's up to Konami.
Of course, he's selling to PC people a product he doesn't know, so it looks like a grocery store selling apples to anyone entering the store with a Microsoft/Sony shirt and trying to sell a sealed box to anyone else instead, claiming there will be apples inside but having no clue of the actual content. :P

Last edited:
I agree, his last couple of tweets border on moronic TBH.

I am now thinking that Adam is definitely treating his twitter like a personal account with no affiliation to Konami in the way he doesn't think correct before posting contradictions. I worked in a company who had a social media content employee and in no way would they post those comments without it being vetted first. Short limited character statements mean many things to many people, and he should have a 3rd party vetting specific things like that.

I will now treat adams account as un-official completely. If not clued up 100 percent, dont post a thing. Its self evident he is a console type and should not be the go between for a subject hes not confident on.

People should post complaints over to pes official and elsewhere now to highlight adams confusion of the topic he should know about, once you start making contradictory and confusing statements it should be highlighted to those above him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom