PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

They really need a PC guy to liaise with fans and stop treating PES as if it's a PlayStation exclusive. You don't even hear much about the Xbox One either, it's all PS4 focused.

For what it's worth, I don't believe the 2% figure - I'm confident the PC user base is bigger than that. Not huge by an stretch of the imagination, but the PC platform should be taken seriously.

Why can't they get us a PC gameplay video? Is it that difficult?

KONAMI's project on pc was based on the assumption that ON PC Pes would face a garbage frozen in time last gen crap FIFA 08.15....
Now EA dropped the megaton bomb! NOT in 2019 as usual! But in 2014 10 months after the net gen 2014 FIFA, PC is getting the engine! Not in 5 years! But in 10 MONTHS!
KONAMI didnt expect that! They know that the patching sites the tightly knit communities of PC is keeping the word of mouth and PR oxygen in the bad years of pes (2007-2014)!
Faced with NEXT GEN FIFA on PC pes2015 will have to be a PROPER PS4 port and not a PS3 last gen garbage....

i agree, but the main problem is that it won't have the same gameplay... but let us hope for the "focus" :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::FAIL:
Guys i think you should calm down it has been confirmed that ps4 and pc have the same gameplay and animations problem was someone intercepted adam in the middle of a convo about the differences between ps4 and ps3.

Adam was as such caught all over the place, We should stop all this speculations and read the full story. The problem is adam doesnt care much for the pc version of the game and would rather everyone buys a ps4. This doesnt mean that the ps4 and the pc versions are different.

Besides we saw the official differences on the official pes facebook account and the operator said he was allowed to confirm the differences.

I dont think you guys should take adam too literally and seriously cuz he wants the ps4 users to think the are going to have the most superior version of pes and that is his main problem or dilemma.

actualy it has been confirmed they are "focusing" on bringing the same gameplay on both systems, but we all know that's major BS.
different engine=different animations=different gameplay
basicaly all this videos of ps4 version don't mean crap to us, pc users. they don't reflect neighter graphics nor gameplay of PC version. might as well put some videos of mario bros...

Last edited:
I dont think you guys should take adam too literally and seriously cuz he wants the ps4 users to think the are going to have the most superior version of pes and that is his main problem or dilemma.

Bias is unprofessional, especially in the arena of social media where questions are being asked about the PC platform, and so us PC users dont really want to calm down about a go between that doesn't have the invested interest in (so to speak).

"Calm down, dont take him literally hes just biased" doesnt solve things does it?

by the way their "focus" has been working so far we will get a pes2014 slight update at full price.
and to refresh the memories of those who have faith in konami here's what we got last year:
1.demo after launch
2.super-laggy online and late fix (kind-of a fix)
3.anti-cheat measures = -999
4.utlra late gamepaly patch & DLC
5.same patch from point 4 downgraded the PC graphics so bad it looks worse than old consoles...

adam can solve the problem easily by posting some vines from PC version...then we can see the animations etc. but i don't what kind of person he is...he simply creates complex situations. disgusting.

Conclusion : PES2015 PC is a hybrid focused as close as possible to PS4 gameplay.

Official words.

I believe in Adam, I have discarted the old phrase "exactly same"

Last edited:
I´m gonna go with Luca´s statement here:

BvkP4qzIQAAJjLD.jpg

I got the feeling he knows more than Adam about the differences.
When Adam posted that pic on his twitter acc, it didn´t make him look good as he quoted somebody else who knew better, as he obviously didn´t know.

Why is that Al Di guy asking this question again in the first place?

But again Adam doesn´t look good in his argumentation.

"our focus is to make sure PC and PS4 gameplay is as close as possible."

I wanna believe that this is a typo and he typed the word "gameplay" by mistake and it must be this:

"our focus is to make sure PC and PS4 is as close as possible."

Don´t know, but to me Luca´s statement makes more sense and I just think that Adam doesn´t know, which is a huge disadvantage for him, for us and for KONAMI.

adam can solve the problem easily by posting some vines from PC version...then we can see the animations etc. but i don't what kind of person he is...he simply creates complex situations. disgusting.

It's as simple as this. They must have PC code in the Windsor office.

I ask him to post some PC or PS3 vines like he do for PS4, and he said he can't. :COAT:

by the way their "focus" has been working so far we will get a pes2014 slight update at full price.
and to refresh the memories of those who have faith in konami here's what we got last year:
1.demo after launch
2.super-laggy online and late fix (kind-of a fix)
3.anti-cheat measures = -999
4.utlra late gamepaly patch & DLC
5.same patch from point 4 downgraded the PC graphics so bad it looks worse than old consoles...

yeah, and... I think item 5 has determined a "hybrid" or "focus" for PES2015.

I hope item 2 fixed, it is main.

bad online kills good gameplay.

forgot to mention that the lag was present even in offline matches...like ultra laggy controls. driven to madness & bhatti anounces every year that "football is back" :PUKE::PUKE::PUKE:

demo is close...Close to new year's eve:SMUG:
I wonder if we can pay with "similar" & "hybrid" money for PC pes2015. :BOP:
FOCUS on that, bhatti :FAIL:

& bhatti anounces every year that "football is back" :PUKE::PUKE::PUKE:
He just forgot to add "Meanwhile, in Canada" at the beginning of the sentence, no need to be so rude against him.

Jokes apart, I believe in Luca, whoever he is, and I believe him.
Yet, I'll wait for the demo no-matter-what. I'm still looking forward impatiently to it even after all this mess so it must be a good sign.

And accusations of lies and negative speculation and moaning over something one has absolutely no control over, does?

I speak about my own views, hes not the best informed, certainly is not balanced and neutral (for PC), and that "for me" wont help, and in turn doesn't help silence people who think the things you post in this quote.

Its clear from what Luca had posted officially and then adams almost foot in mouth recent twitters, just doest not help, all I was saying. telling people to calm down in light of this wont either.

Adam needs to either release solid PC details in the form of PS4 info style, or, simply not comment, so far hes added to confusion and bated the speculation even without realising (or not) it just doesn't smack of much professionalism. Cut it dead from the Luca official reply and all would be calm.

Last edited:
Luca also said this:'Hey Gerald! This is just my personal take, but looking at these stats, I wouldn't imagine the two versions to be incredibly different. I'm not saying that you are not going to see the difference, as I haven't seen the PC version myself yet. But It sounds really promising, and I am a PC player - Luca'.

Until the Demo comes out (probably at Nov 12, 23:59:59 so no hackers could release major info) we and also them (!) are in the dark.

Luca also said this:'Hey Gerald! This is just my personal take, but looking at these stats, I wouldn't imagine the two versions to be incredibly different. I'm not saying that you are not going to see the difference, as I haven't seen the PC version myself yet. But It sounds really promising, and I am a PC player - Luca'.

Until the Demo comes out (probably at Nov 12, 23:59:59 so no hackers could release major info) we and also them (!) are in the dark.
no bro he was talking about his take on the graphical differences. Your are quoting him out of context

this is way out of control you guys.

Stop with the conspiracy theories an official pes account confirmed the differences and that is what i believe. Adam does'nt know as much as this guy and he particularly doesnt care either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom