PC PES 2014 discussion thread

It seems that about a month before release we get some info that kind of tarnishes the excitement. Last year it was bootgate and league mode, in previous years we've seen features go missing.

Seems like Konami were trying to slip this one under the radar because if it wasn't for Lami, we would never know.

That's what's frustrating about being a PC gamer. PES is ridiculously undemanding for even a low-end PC. My graphics card runs at about 10-15% load when playing PES2013.

I'm sure they could do a bit more for the PC version, such as rain, but it's such a small market why should Konami care?

Rain is a nice change when you play ML and BAL. No way this will be modded in. Not the end of the world but annoying, because it feels like a joke to not have rain in a football game these days.

As i posted before PES2014 will fail big time on PC
Many features that were promised for it will be cutout
Guess that KONAMI is killing PES IP and should bring new soccer IP into frame

Hope that in 4 weeks we will get something thats worth of wait..

I don't remember most of it, but it did teach you how to trap the ball and how to do the 2 foot side-step and dash (I remember these as I took ages to get the timing right!).

Okay. :) I look forward to encountering it. Sounds a little different from the normal training modes.

Loads of json files and fox files (xml) if you unpack the PS4 demo. They contain lots of values for the AI for example. Offensive, positioning, defensive etc. I haven't done any PES modding in a while but surely this is very new? We must be able to tweak the PC version to our perfection :D

about the adverts next to goal in the final version will there be the real ones or just the fakes

As i posted before PES2014 will fail big time on PC
Many features that were promised for it will be cutout
Guess that KONAMI is killing PES IP and should bring new soccer IP into frame

Hope that in 4 weeks we will get something thats worth of wait..
*Cough*
Loads of json files and fox files (xml) if you unpack the PS4 demo. They contain lots of values for the AI for example. Offensive, positioning, defensive etc. I haven't done any PES modding in a while but surely this is very new? We must be able to tweak the PC version to our perfection :D

Already a thread for the file structure here,
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71543

Looks like a lot can be changed all round.

Did you ever saw this kind of community ?
Amazing!!

Exciting stuff. So modding will be easier now?

much easier

:)

Nice to see that the editing will be made easier this year. Hopefully we can add more stadiums without having to lose the ones already in there. Konami really needs to add some smaller generic stadiums next year.

I realy dont get it..
I am no PES HATER..
Just posted what i felt about game before release (RTM version)
We will have to wait for release of PC version (GOLD) to get final opinions

Preview code was a shame and i hope full thing will be worth it (PC ver)

In light of the bad news about stadia in PES2014 due to EA's licencing deals, how easy will it be to port over stadia from PES2013 to the new game?

now we need the PC editing community even more, i'm up for the challenge , hope that every one of the great editor will do the same.

Boy do we ever... We need you guys more than ever is an understatement. But I trust and believe in this community. That's why my pre-orders (yes 2) stay in place. I still believe in supporting Konami and in supporting you guys. I think we should be supporting both.

Back
Top Bottom