PC PES 2014 discussion thread

Bringing back stadiums from PES 2013 to PES 2014 may take a considerable amount of time.

I believe there is a difference in how stadium modelling is done in PES 2014 and how light is distributed. I might be wrong of course...

But I don't expect to see stadium pack coming in less then 2-3 months after release...

As for nesa/yair discussion, sorry, but that is childish. I said it, that for me, most of their work is placebo effect. Some people felt the difference though. So be it.

No dissing their work. It takes hell a lot of time to know what to change and not break the game.

I like the quote my friend once used: "Using debugging program to debug the debugging program."

Yup. Simplistic, but from programmer point of view, quite funny and realistic quote ;).

Bringing back stadiums from PES 2013 to PES 2014 may take a considerable amount of time.

I believe there is a difference in how stadium modelling is done in PES 2014 and how light is distributed. I might be wrong of course...

But I don't expect to see stadium pack coming in less then 2-3 months after release...

The stadium lighting can be modified easier this year. What I don't know yet is if the turf textures have to include the shadows.

Well, let's hope these clever chaps find a way to replace the missing stadia. I guess having 60+ stadia in the PC version has made me a bit greedy. Twenty doesn't cut it any more.

Well, let's hope these clever chaps find a way to replace the missing stadia. I guess having 60+ stadia in the PC version has made me a bit greedy. Twenty doesn't cut it any more.
Give me 5 large, 5 medium, 5 small and 5 tiny generic stadiums and I'll be perfectly happy. Unfortunately neither game gives us any tiny 2000-5000 seat stadiums, I'm more bothered by that than I am with missing real stadiums.

Adam said the following

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 3h
@PhilPatterson79 no idea about PC pre-ordering. You should stick to steam directly.

Any one here from Turkey ?
I will be in Istanbul upon the release date and I want to get the game PC version , does any one know a games shop in Istanbul to get it from????
thanks

Adam said the following

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 3h
@PhilPatterson79 no idea about PC pre-ordering. You should stick to steam directly.

Hmmm....Steam will be more expensive and there could be a few questions over the modding side of things. I'll stick with the disc version and see what happens. Maybe I will go Steam for PES 2015.

I'd hope there's a proper digital version as I can't be bothered plugging in my external DVD drive every time I want to play PES.

First world problems and all of that.

I'd hope there's a proper digital version as I can't be bothered plugging in my external DVD drive every time I want to play PES.

First world problems and all of that.

Is it legal to crack your own game ? Let's say, like yourself you don't wanna use the DVD each time you want to play and you do own the DVD that you bought with your money. Is it legal then ?

Hmmm....Steam will be more expensive and there could be a few questions over the modding side of things. I'll stick with the disc version and see what happens. Maybe I will go Steam for PES 2015.

Good point, we will still be able to play online wont we.?

As for nesa/yair discussion, sorry, but that is childish. I said it, that for me, most of their work is placebo effect. Some people felt the difference though. So be it.

No dissing their work. It takes hell a lot of time to know what to change and not break the game.
When you say it's "placebo", you ARE dissing their work. Without their patches I'd have thrown my PES 2013 game in the garbage after the first week.

They've made plenty of improvements to the game, including getting the AI to actually attack as a team instead of 2 players like it does in the default version.

System requirements higher than expected :BOP: :
BTKAb7HCAAAcMyL.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom