PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

If the Libyan League is in then it is definitely 100% legit. No doubt.

LOL

At the leagues. Complete and utter bollocks ;). (there is mention of Chavski and we won't see them in game as this has been already confirmed by Murphy in interview [the question was will we see them after they win CL final... Murphy said, sadly not.])

Haha Libyan league classic Lami

I know a guy, that knows a guy, that works for Konami that confirmed that his uncle told him that he heard a telecon between Kei and Jon confirming that they heard PES2013 will have all Major Soccer Leagues fully licensed.

:BOP::BOP:

According to Konami staff (posted by Adam from WENB) PES 2014 will be based on the fox-engine. The interesting news though is that the new engine will be built for xbox360, PS3 and PC and be scalable for the next-gen-consoles.

So for us who won't buy the next-gen-consoles on day 1, we will still be able to enjoy a PES-game with a new engine on our current consoles.:))

Oh, and it will supposedly offer snow, editable cameras and 3rd kits...

we will not have any new league, at least 10 more teams...you know why? because its KONAMI! they will give us a new league in every 2nd, 3rd year maybe so he can increase sells if they would give us all the leagues there would be no more improvement for the next versions

we will not have any new league, at least 10 more teams...you know why? because its KONAMI! they will give us a new league in every 2nd, 3rd year maybe so he can increase sells if they would give us all the leagues there would be no more improvement for the next versions

Two new leagues this year, Brazilian and Argentinian.

_anderson I heard about the Brasileirao being licensed have you a link to the Apertura/Clausura Primera being licensed please ?

Would that mean more stadia/faces too ?

Here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/06/pes-2013-could-feature-fully-licensed.html

The only doubt is if they'll be fully licensed or not.

Not sure about faces and stadiums. I'm guessing they'll put at least some effort on the faces like they did with the Portuguese League, although they weren't very good, most players do resemble their real life counterparts.

Last edited:

Here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/06/pes-2013-could-feature-fully-licensed.html

The only doubt is if they'll be fully licensed or not.

Not sure about faces and stadiums. I'm guessing they'll put at least some effort on the faces like they did with the Portuguese League, although they weren't very good, most players do resemble their real life counterparts.

Thanks for the link amigo. Greatly appreciated. :)) Partial licenses would be better than nothing at all.

Illogical, there's always improvements to make, and new leagues and licenses cost alot of money to secure, especially when there will always be EA to compete with that is why Konami hasn't been able to give us new leagues.
If they had the licensed teams to put in they would, as they (hopefully) are with the Argentine and Brazilian leagues.
It's possible I've misunderstood you, so please explain if I have.

Also for the J-League licenses, it's possible that they have only secured the licenses for use in Japan, instead of a global license it would be cheaper to do that.

Another league which Konami could look into is the Turkish league which has mysteriously vanished from FIFA (bar one or two teams) anyone know why that is?

Some info from the gametest from Japan

http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/en...2.com/blog-entry-1019.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=

Since there was a rumor referred to as whether レジェンズ is lost, the truth was approached, but it was smiled bitterly and made muddy.

incidentally the additional pack of J. League of ウイイレ 2012 has a user's strong request after sale -- after sale -- method part: -- seemingly, Mr. Igarashi thrust forcibly.If it grazes after ウイイレ 2013 ... ?J and league information are the touch which became fine.
Since the request said that I want you to put J and a league also into PES from an overseas user was brought near by itself by Twitter etc., it has told the KONAMI side at the very first.

Not much, although expectation was a feeling which he does not have, overseas users are such touch, if it is reading.
The KONAMI public relations section had said "wear to Japan" (smile)!

Its better than nothing, I hope they aren't replacing teams again though.

Reposted from another forum ...

pBoW3.jpg

hLK8O.jpg

KSa53.jpg

Primary source: http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2013-newchanged-moves-list/

Last edited by a moderator:

No teammates pressure (square) ?

That would be great, but I doubt they would remove this, kids who are addict to online would whine about it non stop.

If this is confirmed for the demo buil, I'm pretty sure they will satisfy the masses and put the second pressure again in the final version.

No teammates pressure (square) ?

That would be great, but I doubt they would remove this, kids who are addict to online would whine about it non stop.

If this is confirmed for the demo build, I'm pretty sure they will satisfy the masses and put the second pressure back in the final version.

i think it's only about new/changed controls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom