PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

:CONF:
E3 2012: Kojima: 'Fox Engine is built for Xbox 360, PS3, PC'
I'm confused
It turns out that Fox engine is not for next generation consoles , is for the current. Does this mean that PES 2014 will be for ps3 and Xbox 360? And that means that IF we have PS4 and Xbox 760 next year , PES will be again dev. on current gen engine suited for next generation consoles and again will look not relevant?

I'm confused too. I thought FOX ENGINE is for next gen consoles.

FOX engine is made to be multiplatform. Pretty much like UE3 and 4 and Luminous (Square Enix one).

It will work on current gen and get better on next engine as it's updated a lot (yes, UE4 presentation was done on current gen too, but take a look at how UE engine changed from 3.0 to 3.975 versions. Obvious difference.)

I wouldn't count them out yet. Japanese game developers were in deep sleep for past decade or so. Europe and US moved ahead a lot. Now Japanese need to catch up. Hopefully they will manage it. ;)

FOX is cross-generational. It's only announced for current gen because, officially, there are no next-gen consoles.

I have no idea how those engines work, but maybe Fox Engine is just a "name" after all.

Yes, of course it's a new engine since currently there's not a single game that uses it. What I mean by saying "it's just a name" is that just because ps3 and xbox 360 will use it for the next PES (probably, this is not confirmed yet) doesn't mean that the nextgen versions could not represent a generation leap compared to the current console's version of Fox engine.

I think even EPIC said recently that the UE 4.0 will be used in "weak" machines. There will be two different "versions" of UE 4.0, and the more powerful one is for PC and hopefully for xox 720 and PS4.

Last edited:

Metal Gear Solid uses Fox Engine.

WHat Metal Gear ? You mean Metal Gear Rising ? It's the only one that could possibly be using Fox ENgine, but i never heard anything about it.

Was this already posted here ? Trainning mode will e avaliale on the first demo.

Training Mode that has received a major upgrade, this will eventually be testable already at the first demo that comes out in July.

It will be great to use the Trainning mode to test manual shooting and get used to it.

So how does this Fox engine work, does away with making for one system and just porting to others?

I just was playing WEO on training mode and.. the game is realy realy good ! Shots are great, maybe the best shots in PES games, dribbling is so so so good and rich to animations , GK is good too . It's basically hybrid between PES 6 + PES 2008 + PES2010 + PES 2012 , the game have best part of these games and feel solid diffident and fresh , and this is just beta :)
I want this shots in PES 2013.

Last edited:

I just was playing WEO on training mode and.. the game is realy realy good ! Shots are great, maybe the best shots in PES games, dribbling is so so so good and rich to animations , GK is good too . It's basically hybrid between PES 6 + PES 2008 + PES2010 + PES 2012 , the game have best part of these games and feel solid diffident and fresh , and this is just beta :)
I want this shots in PES 2013.

How did you get to play WEO? I really wanna try it!

Thanks

Last edited:

I want this shots in PES 2013.[/QUOTE

THANK U THIS IS THE STUFF pes 13 is gona be a master piece or as sum would say pro evo 13

im sitting here pissed after coming home from the pub and all that i can think of is pes 13 or as sum say pro evo 13

wat can i do i need to play this game everyday day i wake i have nothing my girlfriend watches me everyday on this laptop searching the internet looking for pes 13

i dont play pes on a laptop a nice pc instead

pro evo 13 is going to be amazing its not even sumthing i accept now its fact

listen to this no lies was in a pub to night yea i havent went asleep yet

and spotted a guy in the corner of my eye i knew it was someone i had seen b4 it was the guy that works in gamestop (IRELAND)WATERFORD

i have to call into him when i wake up he said he will get the game in stock for launch

i have never been able to pick up pes for pc in GAMESTOP ive had to order it online but then i never asked him to get it in but then they never had it anyway things are looking good

PES 13 IS GONA BE MASTER PIECE ACCEPT IT ITS FACT

i dont play pes on a laptop by the way on a nic pc

What's WEO?

Its MMO game, Winning Eleven Online . Game developed by Konami and hangame .
In first look the game look like HD version of PES 6 but... is really diffident . Has some tricks from PES 2012 , animation from PES 2010, some controls from PES 6 and PES 5 ,even some tricks of PES 2013 i guess ,
it's really different and cool game. I can say HOW i play it but.. its evo-web will ban me , because they say it is illegal, the game is Korea exclusive only and there still a lot options doesn't work . But trust me, soon every one will play it ;)
Stamina system is really good . If u try some tricks and runs with one player, he start to run slower, to move slower and to make mistakes , so you must passing or stop to rest for a few seconds . Animations are really feel fluid and natural .
I'm upload now video in youtube from my first play last night , if there is not 60 fps i will reaupload mp4 file in some server .
P.S. here is the video :
http://youtu.be/dTTFgYwLezg
But yeah.. it's not 60 fps... i will upload it in some server .

Last edited:

Its MMO game, Winning Eleven Online . Game developed by Konami and hangame .
In first look the game look like HD version of PES 6 but... is really diffident . Has some tricks from PES 2012 , animation from PES 2010, some controls from PES 6 and PES 5 ,even some tricks of PES 2013 i guess ,
it's really different and cool game. I can say HOW i play it but.. its evo-web will ban me , because they say it is illegal, the game is Korea exclusive only and there still a lot options doesn't work . But trust me, soon every one will play it ;)
Stamina system is really good . If u try some tricks and runs with one player, he start to run slower, to move slower and to make mistakes , so you must passing or stop to rest for a few seconds . Animations are really feel fluid and natural .
I'm upload now video in youtube from my first play last night , if there is not 60 fps i will reaupload mp4 file in some server .
P.S. here is the video :
http://youtu.be/dTTFgYwLezg
But yeah.. it's not 60 fps... i will upload it in some server .

Great!
Looks like a really good alternative to the sub-par current gen PES.
When will we be able to access to that game??

Currently I'm playing WE9LE on PC, it's miles better than current gen PES.
I can't realize why the ball physics is so bad in PES2011/2012

Last edited:

There is also one annoying thing I cannot understand. Player ratings after matches... I have never seen any of my players getting over 8 rating...

Is this 1-8 scale? I thought it was 1-10 scale...

It's weird to see player getting 8 after 2 assists and hattrick -.-

KONAMI should sort it out asap. Little thing, but annoying in career mode.

There is also one annoying thing I cannot understand. Player ratings after matches... I have never seen any of my players getting over 8 rating...

Is this 1-8 scale? I thought it was 1-10 scale...

It's weird to see player getting 8 after 2 assists and hattrick -.-

KONAMI should sort it out asap. Little thing, but annoying in career mode.

Yea. Also the area covered by each player. It's in metres for some odd reason and i never get it. It should be something like 9km, 10km, 11km etc.

Also sort the penalty assist. Whoever wins the penalty but doesn't score never gets an assist.

Hope curdstar gets to see this and hoping we have a chance getting this fixed for 2013

Last edited:

Wow i never knew winning a penalty counts as an assist in football? Anyway it's good to know that in the new game player ratings automatically appear after the match rather than having to manually search for them. Good news for the lazier players like me.

Back
Top Bottom