PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

People don't know how to aim in PES and that's a problem.

You don't push stick left/right to aim to left/right post. Pro Evo is different in that aspect. You use left/right for aiming top/bottom and up/down on stick to add swerve.

Uhhh what? So essentially you're claiming you cannot aim for a specific corner per se? Only the height and swerve of a shot? Sorry, don't believe that. In Pro Evo it's always been Up for the far post and Down for near post (in relation to the screen direction).

I hate when people brush off negative feedback as simply a consequence of not being able to play the game, or finding it difficult. Most of us have played since the early days, but only this year find shooting an issue. It just isnt satisfying, no-one wants to score every attempt, but similarly you don't want to score in one corner when you aimed for the other. It cheapens the experience.

People don't know how to aim in PES and that's a problem.

You don't push stick left/right to aim to left/right post. Pro Evo is different in that aspect. You use left/right for aiming top/bottom and up/down on stick to add swerve.

I can score some juicy top right corner shots without issues on PES 12. Just don't aim like on FIFA... ;) (and yes, it takes time getting used to it to I would say practice, practice and... Practice :P).

@rom how is the tactical side of the game if you had time to check it out that is? ;)

Absolute rubbish, people have been shooting properly in PES since the beginning of it's existence, and just because the last two games screwed that up it's our fault that we didn't get used to it being broken??

here we go now with the your new and wat u say means nothing so i will just call u names because i cant think of anything to say

address wat i say dont turn this into sumting its not yes im not good at writing english but i mean come on is that really fair

u address nothing i say in fact enforce it more by ignoring it

if your not ready for real change in pes then can i ask wat is needed to get people back playing pes

how can we win back people to pes?

i cant get friends to sit down for a few games of pes it becomes so frustrating for people and pes was never like that

im sorry if u or ye cant take wat i say but dont bash me because im honest

PES doesn't need to win people back they just need to stick to their guns and work on the game the way they want to - not listening to contradictory feedback from fans and giving their own interpretation of what football is. I was so happy with the interview with Jon murphy and eurogamer. He hit a few cords with me and if you read his answers with insight and between the lines they truly have grown wise.

Get your game right Konami like it was in the golden era and concetrate on pleasing the fans you have. The sheep/fans will follow.

You may just be right Konmi were jumping from right to left with PES2012. This is why I am nervous about this early demo.

The best way for me was the PES2011 Beta Demo use a designated group of people and work with that. You cant please everyone moreso people that don't like being pleased

zeemeister

personally I think Konami should find a way, simulation / fun, and focus a little more on the tactics, this is very important.

I played champions, leagues and cups, with different equipment and tactics never behave properly, it is always the same, attacking from the sides, running like a fool all the time.
The attack AI is very aggressive all looking forward and the goal, but finds it is when you activate the "tricks", rebounds, fouls not collected, our defenders become idiots. and many other things.

has spent several days that do not play PES, I have focused on another type of game, Dirt 3, alan wake, assassin creed, and I'm having fun, but still I can not wait to enjoy a great game of football this generation.

I like the finer things in pes 2012, but HATE the bad things, and for this reason I can not play without thinking of the number of errors and tricks, and that does not return to play.

no, mate in all, absolutely all versions, IA constantly attacks

but I learned to defend well, but sometimes players behave like stupid.

what I like about version 1.00 is the freedom to play, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 has ruined the game, AI cheats feel much more.

The main problem with keepers in a 1v1 is that they tend to watch the man not ball, hence them running out in crazy directions

personally I think Konami should find a way, simulation / fun, and focus a little more on the tactics, this is very important.

[/B]

Just nail football and the game is automatically both.

How is the bounce of the ball in the early preview code? I felt the balls in previous games didn't have enough bounce when they hit the ground, all part of the feeling of it being tied to the action by a string.

Really need to free up the ball this year and make it feel like a football in how it reacts to everything around it, players, ground, posts, etc.

Just nail football and the game is automatically both.

How is the bounce of the ball in the early preview code? I felt the balls in previous games didn't have enough bounce when they hit the ground, all part of the feeling of it being tied to the action by a string.

Really need to free up the ball this year and make it feel like a football in how it reacts to everything around it, players, ground, posts, etc.

+ 1 :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Good point its a delicate balance though. Something that is too fixed in PES though also very few points of contact with a ball in the air

i cant wait for pes 13 i just cant i think about the game evry day the fooking thing wont get out of my head this could be the year ill cry so bad if its not

i need my master league im dying a little bit everyday without it

KONAMI BRING THE GOODS BABY

I just want a game that doesn't annoy me every single match. PES 6 was the closest thing... 6 years ago... I've a strange feeling about Pro Evo 13, I don't know why... I hope the demo proves me wrong!

Seen this on asian site:

XAuLf.jpg

it has nothing to do with PES 2013, but this picture has brought me some incredible memories :APPLAUD:

jappeq.jpg

Last edited:

:CONF:
E3 2012: Kojima: 'Fox Engine is built for Xbox 360, PS3, PC'
I'm confused
It turns out that Fox engine is not for next generation consoles , is for the current. Does this mean that PES 2014 will be for ps3 and Xbox 360? And that means that IF we have PS4 and Xbox 760 next year , PES will be again dev. on current gen engine suited for next generation consoles and again will look not relevant?

Back
Top Bottom