PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Anyone else noticed your defenders always goes to the sides and leave huge gaps in the middle for the cpu. Mostly happens when im up by one goal, then i spent most time in defence by trying to fight over my own defenders not to leave their positions. Very annoying and if it wont be fixed i feel sorry for ones who will buy game for master league.

Cpu cheats is nearly as powerful as in pes 2012 on top player.

I wanna ask you fellow members of this site about the shooting whether I'm imagining things or not.There's been complains and rightly that for the normal shots the ball would more or less the same trajectory.Does shooting with the manual modifier impact the trajectories (give them a bigger variety) or not ?

Anyone else noticed your defenders always goes to the sides and leave huge gaps in the middle for the cpu. Mostly happens when im up by one goal, then i spent most time in defence by trying to fight over my own defenders not to leave their positions. Very annoying and if it wont be fixed i feel sorry for ones who will buy game for master league.

Cpu cheats is nearly as powerful as in pes 2012 on top player.

Hmm was happening to me to, so I started to figure what is causing that to happen. Usually happens when your full backs go to attack and then you're hit on counter from wings. This makes your center backs go to sides leaving gap in the middle.

The only solution is to select full back manually and side track them back from attack. Takes time to get used to though ;).

Plus it also helps not to sprint a lot in this game and build patiently. (the same applies to defending. You don't need to rush anymore).

As for speed, I'm going back between 0 and -1 as always. I play with a tweaktool adjusted pitch side camera.

Right now I think 0 is where it's at.

Quoting Lami, bassicaly is this:

Tested yesterday and played the same match, first on WE and then on PES. The rythm on the game and AI behaviour on WE are more like the old days PES.
The japaneses always keep the best version of the game, remember the the differences on gameplay between PES5/WE9 and PES6/ WE10 and so go on. Is like they keep that detail that we always looking for. But sadly we will never have the chance to play it. :CRY:

Oh and quoting Seabass

Really? Is better than 2012, but is not VERY different. :ROLL:

Could it be that they could submit later to Japan's PSN so they get a more polished version?

Can anyone explain me How the Dynamic First Touch is used to be?

So the low hard shot technique in the 2012 thread doesn't work in this game? I tried powering up the bar and holding R1 after, but all I got was a weak chip.

The weak chip/low lob is indeed performed with R1.
The low manual shot is done by holding :l2: and then pressing :square:, followed by :triangle:.

I set pass support to 0 bar and try to pass, i think its already manual.
you will see the power bar turn to yellow instead of blue, thats mean its manual now.

tgset.jpg

xpass.jpg

Nope, you have to use L2 to have real manual passes, that sliders just decreases the helping system!
TRy to pass among two players and you will see the difference!

i agree
the real manual passing is only with L2.

theres a real problem in this demo with cursor changing, whenevee you play horizontal passes.

e.g. i pass from RB to LB, it locks on to LCB and i cant change LB no matter what... balls just rolls out of play

this is on semi-assisted

Let's make something like a mini review of the demo :)
Just template
Matches played :
Love :
Hate :
Overall :
Rate : 1/10

After 30 users will calculate overall rating of the demo by evo-web community

p.s. 1/10 is not my rate, it just explanation !

Last edited:

Let's make something like a mini review of the demo :)

Matches played :
Love :
Hate :
Overall :
Rate : 1/10

After 30 users will calculate overall rating of the demo by evo-web community

how can you give it 1 out of ten 10 if you havent even played a match yet? :SMUG:

Saw a thread containing all the button configurations. Can anyone point me in the right direction as i would like to know how to perform all the new moves.

how can you give it 1 out of ten 10 if you havent even played a match yet? :SMUG:

.... this is just template , explanation of how to be how the assessment.... I dont give the rate ....

Crosses are not manual, the ground and lob passes are manual though when u select 0 assistance (thus the yellow bar).

In demo unlock 1.1 I selected pass assistance disabled and it shows. Fully manual now except for crosses :(.

But oh well :).

Crosses are not manual, the ground and lob passes are manual though when u select 0 assistance (thus the yellow bar).

In demo unlock 1.1 I selected pass assistance disabled and it shows. Fully manual now except for crosses :(.

please try and look the difference between a ground pass with L2 and a ground pass with 0 bar assistance but no L2. There is a noticeable difference. It's like it was in pes 2012

Crosses with manual modifier seems slightly manual for me.. will test it again later

please try and look the difference between a ground pass with L2 and a ground pass with 0 bar assistance but no L2. There is a noticeable difference. It's like it was in pes 2012

i dunno... they seem kind of similar... i think it might just be crossing which isnt all manual

It's a losing battle, hope Konamy will put a specific option!

anyone know when we will be getting more news on the game? i want to know if they will have clubs online mode

Has anyone been able to pull off a croqueta? or is it something that will be Iniesta specific?

Last time I played the demo I didn't like it. I was playing the PES demo, on superstar level, 0 bar and against Italy. Seriously, the CPU attacking AI was just as bad as in PES 2012. As soon as a CPU player touched the ball, every player in my team the was moving around the field despairingly, wich felt wrong, because it's just like the CPU always has a huge and rare opportunity to counter attack every time they take the ball back, and that's what was really happening all the time, and the pace of the became too fast, the way CPU pass is just crazy, the ball speed of cpu passes is like a missel, wich is very unfair as I play in 0 bar and most of the time I use l2 pass.

The pace of te game is one when I have the ball, but as soon as te CPU gets it back, the pace changes drastically, CPU passes are ridiculously fast and accurate, it's like the ball physics change when CPU is with the ball in possession, it's unrealistic and unfair, and CPU players dribble as fast as in pes 2012.

I don't remember to experience this in WE demo.

Last edited:

oki here is my short review:
Matches played : 20-30 games
Love : the overall feeling that you are actually playing football and of course the Player ID.
Hate : That my strikers can't run at full speed(the first second or two) when try to play a pass behind the opponents defence.
Overall : Really enjoying playing PES since PES6.
Rate : 8/10

Back
Top Bottom