PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

I have a feeling the PC demo will be here one and a half hour from now.

Well,here in Greece it's 11am,and that's just a lucky number for me (I won a few €uros thanks to it a couple of times :P )That's why I have that feeling,plus it sounds very likely.

Ia No assisted options in pass like manual pass but with a player going automatically to the ball, or does manual pass modificator give you even more freedom?
Great demo, this year I'm purchasing the pc version for sure after not doing it since 2008

Interesting, I'm using a Samsung Monitor myself

This one:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-P24...YQSW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343198618&sr=8-1

Can you tell me your PS3 Display Settings (do you use Limited or Full, for example) please, and what your PS3 model is, is it a slim or a fat model? :)

Do you use the 'digital' signal for your PC and 'HDMI' for your PS3?

Last edited:

Don't know about you guys, but I am still not impressed with it.

Yes, it is more polished than PES2012 but it still feels a bit too "rigid/controlled" for my liking. The ball is still not an independent entity and physics will be "bent" for the ball to be "homed" to the receiving player. Most of the passing feels too "controlled" and there's hardly any heavy touches (only seen once or twice) Dunno if its due to using elite players, but the ball is way too glued to their feet. I hardly need to use the r2 trap at all.

As mentioned by a previous poster, the AI defender gives away too much space in and around the penalty area, allowing you to pass your way into the box and trap, turn and shoot easily. The defender will still manage to make a last ditch challenge, but that is too late. Players could potentially abuse this method and more likely than not, get a dangerous shot off.

Again minimal physical challenges, especially aerial ones.

Shooting animation variety still extremely limited.

Am I playing a different demo than you peeps??

Waiting For The PC Version Since Yesterday !:CONFUSE:
I Didn't Sleep !
Why R U Doing This To Me .. KONAMI??!!:CONFUSE:
I Can't Wait To Try The Game!:SHOCK:
I've Read 20 Pages Of This Thread & Watched The Live Stream !
Anyone Have Information About The Time Of The Demo?
It's 8:50 AM Here In Egypt !

Last edited:

Having watched last trailer I was a little bit scary of this 'karate' volley, I mean I'm affraid it might be overused as we had similiar frustrating 'overused' animations before in PES. Can anybody confirm that it happens rather rarely/occasionally?

I've seen it happen once in 7 games so far. It was off a free kick too

Interesting, I'm using a Samsung Monitor myself

This one:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-P24...YQSW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343198618&sr=8-1

Can you tell me your PS3 Display Settings (do you use Limited or Full, for example) please, and what your PS3 model is, is it a slim or a fat model? :)

Do you use the 'digital' signal for your PC and 'HDMI' for your PS3?

PC=HDMI; PS3=HDMI-DVI-Adapter; Slim Model from late 2011; settings standard.

Okay, thanks seppovich, pls can you tell me your display settings on the ps3 menu though? I just want to try and set them the same and see if it helps, I might swap my PC to HDMI and have the PS3 use HDMI-DVI adapter, hmm.

Konami were is pc version? my xbox is not connecting to internet :(

PC users are royally f**ked up. Reading those impressions and seeing first vids makes me wanna play it so much more now :/.

It's painful. :(

(just deleted PES 2012 too) :D.

My xbox is connecting to the internet but i can't find the demo. Maybe cause i'm silver member and not gold.

very first impressions:

FIX THE DAMN CAMERA ANGLE

is it really nesscary for it to sway, instead of just moving left and right? its totally puts off your angles when the whole flipping screen is slanted.

Added this to me download queue and will play when i get in...........at 6pm! boo

LOL I remember when KONAMI said... PC users to get demo first... Yeah right.

PC demo scheduled to be released on 13:00 GMT 14:00 CET.

Sooo... Like 4 more hours of waiting :(.

Fuuuu...uuuck!That's too much,would be playing now had my XBOX not be outta order,dammit.

LOL I remember when KONAMI said... PC users to get demo first... Yeah right.

PC demo scheduled to be released on 13:00 GMT 14:00 CET.

Sooo... Like 4 more hours of waiting :(.

Source?

Too bad they still didnt release the PC demo. Righ im downloading the WE13 demo from JPSN.
One question to the people who already have the japanese version on thier Ps3: Can you change the language from japanese to english?

Someone be kind enough to let me know if you can make the demo full manual, no modifier and no arrow?

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom