PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Downloading WE2013 from PSN right now.. full speed even. Game on and it's 5am right now!

Right! PS3 version downloaded and installed. Let's see what she has to offer.

Wow. First impression is that this is miles ahead of anything on this generation. If anything the ball sticks a little on the turf but first touch is definitely there. Nice game graphics seem a bit better. Shooting and goalies improved for sure.

Playstation sitting in front of me but waiting on the PC link like a mad eejit.

It's nice to be reading some positive impressions from you lads.

first impressions after 1st match :

THIS GAME IS INCREDIBLE, everything I hated about PES2012 is gone, and that new feel to the ball is immense, ball weight, passing range, shots variety...this game has depth...and soul

what's so good?

- tackling in defence finally works! I got tons of interceptions thanks to new double tap tackle button, my main concern was that defence would struggle against Messis/Ronaldos dribbling their way to penalty area but no chance for that - well timed tackles do the job
- trapping with R2...I'm in love with this , just try to get long ball with R2...jawdropping stuff
- shots are delicious especially bullets from Ronaldo
- Active AI - I'm amazed after I saw what Coentrao was doing when I played some passes around the middle when I leaned to his side he started his run immediately, giving me more options, how can I not like that? leave this alone Konami, I warn you!
- shots with R2 - holy shit there is new animation for this now :SHOCK: omigosh
- keepers are infinitely better, lots of new animations
- Player ID...all I can say Ronaldo is scary now, and a pleasure to watch and control
- new ball control with R2 adds some depth

what's bad

- 5min demo...that was a dick move
- refs, they are not giving foul for every little touch but...sometimes they do

overall : I'm blown away.

Judging by the stream andy put up, keepers look...good? Even on the lower difficulty they seem to be more responsive and more adept at punching the ball out of play. I'm impressed.

Played about 10 games so far on XBOX. Great game really. Good job Konami. I feel that this might be the one that was promised.

Germany midfield deffensevely on superstar it's too ard, and pressure is very realistic. I'm amazed. But I still can ave ig ball possession tbh, maybe because i'm really strugling to find space and pass through the germany midfield, this has never been so realistic.

One thing is for damn sure here, the game speed is slow compared to 2012. Ignore that stream!

How the midfield is tatically well positioned and the pressre has never been so balanced and realistic. By far the most realistic game on these two aspects. Germany is so hard, so discipline tatically, passing trough midfielders is hard, it's awesome.

Yes, this one, even at this stage, is the promised one. It really is a phenomenal football game. And the ball physics, the new controlled shot, best i´ve ever experienced in any game...PURE SEX...

the only thing i hope now is that konami dont mess up the game in the final release compared to demo like in pes 11 and 12!! :(

Man... the game is so free... i can keep running towards the ball in every deflected pass, i can keep figting for ball possession even when i tink i wont get te ball back, but for y surprise i won some.. i'm crying, tears falling.. lol

Last edited:

massives tweets to john murphy that they leave the game just like that!
This is the next gen PES i've waited for too long.

I just need ONE thing in this game: please, PLEASE, make anual modefier passing faster and as organic as the noral pass... that's y only complint by now.

I DIDN'T Score one goal yet, playing on superstar on 1 bar passing.

Honestly, I do not know how I can ever go back to 2012 now.

:(

This has completely ruined 2012 for me.

Back
Top Bottom