PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Despite the assisted passing, the game really looks fun to play, and it seems that you really ave freedom to move and fight for every loose ball a go onto the ball in every pass made into space, that's wat i wanted to have in pes 2012. 100% of Freedom to move towards the ball.

And the AI shape tatically is great, a bit more wide and definetly more organized.

Last edited:

Santos v Flamengo.Superstar. end of first half, 0:0. Best football recreation i´ve ever played. Simple. don´t mess this thing of beauty, retail monster. Those MLO cheaters wiil not like this one bit. I LOVE IT... You´ll all love it, i´m certain.

5 min game even!! So that must mean that 15 min will be pure greatness

Santos v Flamengo.Superstar. end of first half, 0:0. Best football recreation i´ve ever played. Simple. don´t mess this thing of beauty, retail monster. Those MLO cheaters wiil not like this one bit. I LOVE IT... You´ll all love it, i´m certain.

Don't do this to me...

He just tried a "sweaty goal". Definetly a Fifa player. lolol

That second of goal of santos: depressing.

I will stop watching it. Can't stand the asstsited noob play of just passing forward.

What kind of torture is this. By one side PC version doesn't come out, and by the other a FIFA fan showing to the world that he's playing the PES demo. aaaaaaaaaarrrghh

Last edited:

Lol Germany tatically is impressive.

International matchs are much more enjoyable to watch. I don't know if it's just me.

OMFG... Germany alost scored an amazing goal, shoating feels so sexy!

What difficulty level is playing the youtube stream?

Some of the play you can knit together with the dynamic 1-2's is nothing short of gorgeous.

Game feels really deep regards options in passing, shooting, dribbling or just taking a first touch.

My first match will be Portugal (me) vs Germany. Can't wait to finish te download.

983mb

By the time my download is finished, the pc users will already be playing the demo...:LMAO::LMAO:

My internet is terrrible.

Back
Top Bottom