PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

ok so we just disagree.

fifa is closer to being the right balance but it is SLIGHTLY to manual.

PES is not very close at being the right balance and is to assisted.

Are you kidding me? LOL

FIFA 12 manual passing is nowhere near manual. It's semi-assisted for most part. Only shooting is manual and twitchy as hell.

Try manual passing on FIFA 10 and 11 and you will see what I mean. On 10 and 11 it was fully manual, no assistance, free ride. Was HARD as hell to put 2-3 passes together and if you approached the game in bad mood, you lost as you couldn't keep concentration on game.

That's the difference and sadly, a lot of diehard manual FIFA players will agree with me. I played Manual FIFA for 4 years now and FIFA 12 is NOT FULLY manual at all. Everyone saying otherwise is simply trolling around ;). (you may also join TAMFA to see what I mean :D).

Hopefully, KONAMI, will do it better in some way (like making passing stats matter, because on FIFA if I pass with Allen it feels like I pass with Xavi/Iniesta. No difference.)

Hopefully, KONAMI, will do it better in some way (like making passing stats matter, because on FIFA if I pass with Allen it feels like I pass with Xavi/Iniesta. No difference.)

errr well thats my point... fifa is to manual

i never said fifa was completely manual, just TOO manual

but its closer at being the right balance between manual/stats than PES.

you seem well versed on your football games, if you have played pes 2013 demo yet, what system do you think is better? Pes demo manual or FIFA 12 manual?

We've had this endless discussion before fellas and just agree to disagree.

On a different note, I really like the presentation this year. Looks fresh and reminds me more of WE on the PS2. Scoreboard looks much better and subs show up right under it. Nice slick touch.

Is this the only demo coming out, or are they releasing a second demo like they did last year?

In PES 2012 you could make your teammates run with the right stick. Guess you can still do that..?

Oh yeah, they added it last year im old to date :) my bad. Its hard to handle that by the way.

Oh yeah, they added it last year im old to date :) my bad. Its hard to handle that by the way.

i dont think so. its actually pretty seamless and works perfectly imo. assisted means they make a straight run... on manual you have to control where they run, thats more difficult

It isn't actually that hard after you get used to it. :) But yeah, i remember struggling with it too at the beginning..

my experience with the game, massive improvement, big positive for me is the keepers and the smoothness of the players movement compared to previous versions, manual shooting is great as well as the AI off the ball movement, my only negative so far is, the game is still on rails i let go of my pad and my player is still running towards the ball and also the ball still feels like its semi stuck to the feet, definately not a seperate entity as konami promised, cause when u stop the player the ball is still stuck to its feet instead of rolling away well it is the demo and there is time to improve, but overall very happy with the demo and cant wait for the release,

Everyone should lower pass assistance to one bar, it works perfect.

hello guys i've checked some of the XBOX PES2013 DEMO file,
seems PES2013 will have at least the unlicensed Brazilian league.
maybe J-League too
F4kqS.png
C49cq.png
wrvZ5.png

BRpa2.png
IUpz1.png
pNROs.png

Tell me your thoughts about animations. :CW:

Sudden vertical direction changes still look awkward and slow. Passing, crossing and shooting are very, very decent. I actually prefer them to FIFA, just because FIFA looks like rubber dolls with no weight and momentum.

You're not going to get blown away by any means, but you won't cringe looking at the screen either, aside from 2 or 3 animations.

Ronaldo is perfectly nailed though. Anyone will notice a major difference.

Great demo; really enjoying it and somewhat surprised with fluidity but night time lighting :

FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

This is a major gripe, cause in the single-player-modi 90% of the matches or more are played at night.

So since you and WENB have got a good connection to Konami, you could tell them to build an easy fix into the final retail-code: An option so that we can decide the time of day and weather for every match, for league-games, cup-games, ML, you name it, everything!

That way we can play during sunny daylight, which looks massively better (or at least play one match at night, one at day...). In that regard I say it's ok to bend realism, since the nightgames look so awful in PES 2012 and PES 2013.

Back
Top Bottom