PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Too bad they still didnt release the PC demo. Righ im downloading the WE13 demo from JPSN.
One question to the people who already have the japanese version on thier Ps3: Can you change the language from japanese to english?

Unfortunately no

I hope they can add a few more tackle animations, and heading could be better but it finally feels like you have control of the ball. Going to try the WE13 Demo on Ps3 now to see what that's like. Good thing is i never have to play 12 again. Ronaldo really does run like Ronaldo. I would like to see bigger players like Bruno Alves really leave a mark when they tackle. Overall really enjoying it.

After having a couple of matches, I am really impressed. Especially with manual. Really good. They changed how you do some of the different shots too.

Before to do a controlled shot, you would shoot and pess the shoot button and then RT(R2) when the power bar was on. Now you keep hold of RT(RB) whilst you shoot like in FIFA. Much better imo. Controlled shots are more like FIFA's finesse ones now but alittle lower.

I just have one problem. How do you do the Long Range Drive shot now? In PES 2012 you pressed LB(L1) When the power bar was on and only some players could do this like Rooney, Villa, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar etc. I'v been trying to do it with Rooney who has it but yet he just chips the ball.

After playing the demo i must say that pes is getting better. Its not a bad game this year like the previous ones. But animations are still poor and the manual system for passes and crosses is a joke. We dont need a trigger button plus an arrow to point us where to pass. Tell Konami if possible to make manual free. Simple pass and lob button manual, like they did it with shooting. You have an option with single shoot manual button. You just press shoot button and its manual. Why not do this for passes and crosses also?

After playing the demo i must say that pes is getting better. Its not a bad game this year like the previous ones. But animations are still poor and the manual system for passes and crosses is a joke. We dont need a trigger button plus an arrow to point us where to pass. Tell Konami if possible to make manual free. Simple pass and lob button manual, like they did it with shooting. You have an option with single shoot manual button. You just press shoot button and its manual. Why not do this for passes and crosses also?

Change your settings. You have the option then to play manual without pressing LT/R2.

All sounds very positive. Will download when I get home this evening.

Looking forward to this.

i still dont like the ball assisted-ness

on manual fifa you feel real satisfaction pulling of through balls and passing and shooting.... pes, not so much... the aiming is still so assisted, theres no satisfaction on pulling off an impossible long ball or through ball

but pes's movement is so much more realistic... players actually take steps instead of the ice rink skids like fifa... but the passing system is no good in pes imo

So are there any settings to make manual passes and crosses simple with a button touch without arrows and triggers?

i still dont like the ball assisted-ness

on manual fifa you feel real satisfaction pulling of through balls and passing and shooting.... pes, not so much... the aiming is still so assisted, theres no satisfaction on pulling off an impossible long ball or through ball

but pes's movement is so much more realistic... players actually take steps instead of the ice rink skids like fifa... but the passing system is no good in pes imo

so you saying that fifa passing system is better then PES ?

funny

very first impressions:

FIX THE DAMN CAMERA ANGLE

is it really nesscary for it to sway, instead of just moving left and right? its totally puts off your angles when the whole flipping screen is slanted.

ohhh.... theres a blimp camera angle which is doesnt have the sway.... bit zoomed out but better than nothing

KONAMI YOU HAVE TIME UNTIL SEPTEMBER! CHANGE PASSES AND CROSSES ON FULL MANUAL WITH A SINGLE BUTTON LIKE SHOOTING!!!! DONT DESTROY THE GAME!!!!

So are there any settings to make manual passes and crosses simple with a button touch without arrows and triggers?

System Settings -> Controller Settings (1st option) -> Player Assistance (1st Option)

Change Cursor - Assisted/Fixed/Unassisted/Semi-Assisted
Cursor Name - Player Name/Gamertag/None/XBOX 360 Controller No.
Pass Support - 0 - 5
Manual Shot - Off/On
Manual-Guidance - On/Off (Manual Guidence option only happens if you press LT/L2. If its on and you have manual settings on, it will not show)
Auto-Passing - On/Off
Auto-Shooting- On/Off
Auto-Clearances - On/Off
Auto Sliding - Normal/Hard/Off
Teammate Controls - Assisted/Manual

So for all manual have these settings

Change Cursor - Unassisted
Cursor Name - Player Name/Gamertag/None/XBOX 360 Controller No.
Pass Support - 0
Manual Shot - On
Manual-Guidance - On/Off (Personal opinion, as it only shows when you press LT/L2)
Auto-Passing - Off
Auto-Shooting- Off
Auto-Clearances - Off
Auto Sliding - Off
Teammate Controls - Manual

You will see your power bar be yellow-ish instead of blue. And it is manual, just tap cross in any direction and it will go there.

so you saying that fifa passing system is better then PES ?

funny

why is that funny? on fifa manual its actually manual, on pes manual they still assist aim and heavily assist your power.... there is no satisfaction on pes passing... on fifa you feel like a king when you pull off a good through ball or long ball.... now i admit i would like fifa SLIGHTLY less manual to account for player attributes, but apart from that, yes, fifa manual system is much much better

why is that funny? on fifa manual its actually manual, on pes manual they still assist aim and heavily assist your power.... there is no satisfaction on pes passing... on fifa you feel like a king when you pull off a good through ball or long ball.... now i admit i would like fifa SLIGHTLY less manual to account for player attributes, but apart from that, yes, fifa manual system is much much better

this is the exact reason why pes passing is better

Anyone has download links to put xbox 360 demo on usb? I have no gold, just a silver guy
please...

this is the exact reason why pes passing is better

ok so we just disagree.

fifa is closer to being the right balance but it is SLIGHTLY to manual.

PES is not very close at being the right balance and is to assisted.

Are you guys aware that tere's an option on the menu that you can adjust colour, bright and etc ? You can make nigtgames look different.

As my demo is t WE2013, its in japanese, i can't tell clearly where this is...:

Press start during the match, count from top to bottom, it's the fifth option avaliable, the one that leads to the menu where you can change game speed, then go to te last option and then the last option again... sorry for my limited english.

I have to go bed now.

Can you share demos on usb? omg if you can then i will go search for Resident evil 6 demo

Can you share demos on usb? omg if you can then i will go search for Resident evil 6 demo

of course you can, we just have to wait.
last year it was the same

intro boards, scoreboards, replay logo...finally they look cool now. chanting and crowd is still shit. animations look much improved. We just might get a good game next year. They are finally not only focussing on gameplaywhores.

NIGHTGAMES LOOK BETTER HERE, DEFINETLY. GOOD HIDDEN FEATURE!

Are you guys aware that tere's an option on the menu that you can adjust colour, bright and etc ? You can make nigtgames look different.

As my demo is t WE2013, its in japanese, i can't tell clearly where this is...:

Press start during the match, count from top to bottom, it's the fifth option avaliable, the one that leads to the menu where you can change game speed, then go to te last option and then the last option again... sorry for my limited english.

I have to go bed now.

Sorry guys for quoting myself, but you have to check it. I don'tremember seeing this in pes 2012.

ok so we just disagree.

fifa is closer to being the right balance but it is SLIGHTLY to manual.

PES is not very close at being the right balance and is to assisted.

Okay, this manual stuff with its stats implication will go in circle.

To my ordinary mind, it is hard when we want 100% freedom according to our stick but we wan stats come into play really well.

Making a pass 150 deg.. when the stats come in to make it 140 or 160 degree, we'll end up saying this is not manual :P the ball does not go as intended.

Back
Top Bottom