PC PES 2011 PC Talk

Re: PES 2011 PC Demo Talk

Haha don't know about legendary Klashman but I compile the odd football video here and there haha. Yes Footylounge is my site :)

They are really good man, so professional, surprised you don't work in TV! would be great if we could get you some footage of some lower or some smaller teams for you to do videos on. But keep it up man, you have inspired many, many people :WORSHIP:

LOOOOL omg, to all the guys complaining for what i said, i can say for sure that i didn't insulted anyone, but obviously you should be the kind of petty people that feel themselves insulted when someone doesnt like what they like... so i don't need to give any answer to you.

And, about the guy asking for a proof, do you really need me to post a video recorded with fraps? Does really your stupidity reach these levels?

Edit: oh and about the sli... i got confused with nvidia you little genius.

Last edited:

Great to hear about those tools Ariel. Thanks to the author.
Do you know of someone trying to work on improving the LOD (Level of Detail)? Something like juce does with his lodmixer.

Played 1 game and I think it is nice. :) Playable is all I ever wanted from a PES game. The freedom of passing is cool.

Testing Ariel's tools now.

Last edited:

Is anyone else unable to skip that extremely long video that plays after a match is over? I had to force stop the demo from task manager since nothing would work.

Is anyone else unable to skip that extremely long video that plays after a match is over? I had to force stop the demo from task manager since nothing would work.

Check disable movie playback in settings.exe mate ;)

5 minutes left.. 1,4MBps.. Damn that Konami link is better than I expected!!

I'll go having breakfast then maybe I'll be able to give it a try before leaving for work!! :)

The speed is too fast..
Robben runs like a rocket and looks robotic
Option - 1 is needed!
Konamy, why did you remove it??
In PS3, the gameplay settled to -1 is perfect..
Every year Konamy mess something

Last edited:

Anyone got any screens or videos of these new camera settings?

Here's one: (Settings below)

pes2011demoshot.png

Wide
Height: 186
Zoom (near): 208
Zoom (far): 197

The game is awesome ! The best next gen PES so far !!! But it's still soon to say that is the best PES ever ! Needed more time ! But i love it ... this is my first, first positive post about new PES game since 2006 !

Back
Top Bottom