PC PES 2011 PC Talk

Re: PES 2011 PC Demo Talk

How do I disable the cursor names for the other team? It works just for the one controlled by me

Played a few matches. Off to bed now. Hopefully the first mods will be out by the time I get up. :PRAY:

Just played it... I can't understand why it has always the same boring gameplay style from the last 3 pes... While playing it i ALMOST fell asleep.

For another year, pes6 remain the king.....

BHA

Profound sadness...

For the ones who may think that depends from a low range pc, no sir, i run it on an HIGH range pc with two ati radeon 4870 SLI and all maxed up...

Just played it... I can't understand why it has always the same boring gameplay style from the last 3 pes... While playing it i ALMOST fell asleep.

BHA

Profound sadness...

For the ones who may think that depends from a low range pc, no sir, i run it on an HIGH range pc with two ati radeon 4870 SLI and all maxed up...

Way to give it a chance...

Give it time, you'll be suprised.

BHA

Profound sadness...

:LMAO: Someone likes their arcade games :COOL: Looks like you need to play it on +2 settings. To satisfy your super speed style

I must be playing some other game, I can't see where such positive reviews come from... Ok, it's an improvement from PES10, just like 10 was an improvement from 09..but it's still bad. I'll try it a few more times, but I guess people keep comparing it to the later version of PES, and those aren't so hard to beat, let's be honest.

There is no such thing as Radeon + SLI ;)
If you had two radeons you would know that it is called "crossfire"...
go trolling somewhere else :BOP:

picture proof please ;)

forget it klashman. to each his own..i for one am loving it. i just scored some absolute peaches of goals. not so much in terms of how great it looked, but rather the satisfaction of knowing the player did it exactly the way you wanted it to. the level of control is just mindblowing.

a small question. whats the difference between using the L2 and pass and just pass? cuz normal semi-assisted passing has direction as well. i learnt that through experience..just passing the ball out of play

BHA

Profound sadness...

wtf your such a troll :D:D:D

THERE is nothing like in the last 3 parts -.-

the gameplay is completely new....i think your just a stupid flamer who still plays pes 6 in his little silent room for himself....thats boring

I must be playing some other game, I can't see where such positive reviews come from... Ok, it's an improvement from PES10, just like 10 was an improvement from 09..but it's still bad. I'll try it a few more times, but I guess people keep comparing it to the later version of PES, and those aren't so hard to beat, let's be honest.

It takes time to get used to. some 5, some 10, some 20+ even! Stop trying to play the game at breakneck speed! Slow down and play proper football. It's not the rigid PES 6 were your doing loads of feints all over the place looking to score scripted goals from the same angels! It's about playing good football!

Also depends what type of gameplay you like, sim or arcade, speed etc..

Impressive how you keep offending people who have their own opinion..how old are you!?

forget it klashman. to each his own..

I know but I'm actually trying to help. Look in the PES 2011 discussion thread and you will see a few members who weren't impressed after the first few games.

20 matches later they were loving it, just trying to understand why certain people are feeling the same thing we are :):COOL:

BHA

Profound sadness...

Sounds like a Bell-end problem you have, you tried tweaking your flux capacitator ?

Last edited:

It takes time to get used to. some 5, some 10, some 20+ even! Stop trying to play the game at breakneck speed! Slow down and play proper football. It's not the rigid PES 6 were your doing loads of feints all over the place looking to score scripted goals from the same angels! It's about playing good football!

Also depends what type of gameplay you like, sim or arcade, speed etc..

I totally disagree with you...For me the gameplay is WAY too fast...I play PES much slower. I like the build up play, slow tempo.. Players seem to slide instead of running..refeering is weird (don't you agree?). I've been playing on the hardest level because I always played this way, but maybe I should give it another chance on a lower difficulty level.
I'd like some of you to post some videos, because I'm not having such nice experiences First match, 2 rebound goals (after GK saves) from Messi, and an own goal where my opponent kicked the ball against his own GK.

I know but I'm actually trying to help. Look in the PES 2011 discussion thread and you will see a few members who weren't impressed after the first few games.

20 matches later they were loving it, just trying to understand why certain people are feeling the same thing we are :):COOL:

yeah i know what you mean..im loving it from the first game. just hope its not the other way round for me and i start hating it..lol! but finally, PES feels very much like ive wanted it to feel all these years. oh and could u give some insight to my question?

Impressive how you keep offending people who have their own opinion..how old are you!?

Sorry if you take offense, you should stop being so sensitive man! But i just can't understand why you feel that way about this game.

Just want to know what you expected from he game? I'm also giving you advice that it's not best to judge it after 1-2 games aswell

I totally disagree with you...For me the gameplay is WAY too fast...I play PES much slower. I like the build up play, slow tempo.. Players seem to slide instead of running..refeering is weird (don't you agree?). I've been playing on the hardest level because I always played this way, but maybe I should give it another chance on a lower difficulty level.
I'd like some of you to post some videos, because I'm not having such nice experiences First match, 2 rebound goals (after GK saves) from Messi, and an own goal where my opponent kicked the ball against his own GK.

ok im not dissing you, but seriously!? way too fast!?? is ur com on crack or something..cuz on my com the gameplay is slow. try playing at 0 speed..im playing professional diff btw.

It sadness me that people just talk trash about it just because they feel they should do so. Think for yourselves, clear and open your mind wide open and forget about what PES has been for the past 3 years. If you enjoyed PES 5/6, you'll enjoy PES 2011. Unless you don't want to. In that case, you're free to keep playing a 5/6 year old game.

Is -1 or -2 available? Apparently it's not on the PC demo. Also Barca are much better than Bayern on this game so you should be able to beat Bayern, it's not always easy though but you should be beating Bayern with Barca. I'm surprised you expected the game to be super slow using Barca.

I think your too used to the CPU cheating (PES 6) and you expect the game to be unfair. Try beat Barca by using Bayern, it's HARD!

Also use the copa libertadores teams! I love using those teams, on this game.

Last edited:

klashman, I wasn't talking about me, but the guy who posted before me saying that he still prefers PES6. I already posted some of my thoughts about the demo. I wanted it to be great! Seriously... I'll give it some more tries, but for now I feel dissapointed. There's some interesting details. I admit you now have more control on your passing, shooting and crossing, but the major problems I saw on last PES are still there, in my opinion..
Anyway, like someone posted before, everybody has their preferences and I feel happy for those who like it, because in terms of editing potential it seems the best of the series..;)

ok im not dissing you, but seriously!? way too fast!?? is ur com on crack or something..cuz on my com the gameplay is slow. try playing at 0 speed..im playing professional diff btw.

Mine plays really fast...Im not kidding! Im obviously using 0 speed. I have a nice computer but that shouldn't be the cause, I think..
I used Bayern Munich...

klashman, I wasn't talking about me, but the guy who posted before me saying that he still prefers PES6.
Oh ok!

That guy is just a joke, don't worry! I'm sorry but anyone who thinks PES 6 is better than PES 2011 in gameplay terms. Simulations are not for you.

Wow it's really really good.

Im impressed ( disliked 08.09 and 10 plus had reverted back to PES 6) but PES 2011 is a different ball game to the utter tripe that was PES 08- 2010.

It encourages different tactics; from quick short 1-2s to playing the Alonsoesque long ball. The Ai is pretty good on top player; I managed to get a 1-1 draw in my first game ( I was exploring different ideas).

I'm a critic and to be honest I can't compare this to PES 2010, totally different.

Will try to capture footage and post more but im off to play haha

Im impressed ( disliked 08.09 and 10 plus had reverted back to PES 6) but PES 2011 is a different ball game to the utter tripe that was PES 08- 2010.

It encourages different tactics; from quick short 1-2s to playing the Alonsoesque long ball. The Ai is pretty good on top player; I managed to get a 1-1 draw in my first game ( I was exploring different ideas).

I'm a critic and to be honest I can't compare this to PES 2010, totally different.

wait! Is that you, the legendary video maker? With all those football compilations? :COOL:

and you have that forum footylounge?

Nice to hear. Hopefully most of people will think like you. I don't want Konami to get feedback saying it sucks and they need to throw it away and build a new game, because I think they are in the right path and they are nearly there. Thinking otherwise is nonsense.

Haha don't know about legendary Klashman but I compile the odd football video here and there haha. Yes Footylounge is my site :)

_anderson, I was worried because I logged on here and a couple of the PC guys stated that PES 2011 was similar to PES 2010 and I was like 'Oh no I really don't want to spend another year playing FIFA', even though FIFA is a decent game it's never had me attached compared to the likes PES 5 and 6.

PES 2008-2010 were to put it kindly, 'disappointing'

PES 2011 so far it's been great. It's not a game that any Tom, Dick and Harry pick up and learn in the space of minutes. Therefore it'll appeal to hardcore football gamers and I'm one of them.

Just finished my 5th game. It feels even better than the beta. Brilliant. I have a few niggles but this is the best PES game in a long time.

Can anyone tell me how to do the link feints? My attempts keep defaulting to the game's controls. Also where are -2 and -1 game speeds? I can only choose 0 +1 +2.

Just finished my 5th game. It feels even better than the beta. Brilliant. I have a few niggles but this is the best PES game in a long time.

Can anyone tell me how to do the link feints? My attempts keep defaulting to the game's controls. Also where are -2 and -1 game speeds? I can only choose 0 +1 +2.
The PC version only has 3 gamespeeds sadly..

Back
Top Bottom