PES 2011 Discussion thread

Like PES 5, the more you play it, the more you will appreciate it. And there is so much more to it.
This is very true, I was still discovering new ways to play better only a few weeks back. That game came out what? 5 years ago? and I still hadnt mastered it. There really is alot of depth to PES, you can play as a novice and enjoy it but it takes alot of time to really learn the intricacies and only then can you really appreciate just how good the game is.

Somebody with the demo please inform me as to whether crossing settings are changeable or whether or not they are still assisted once you reach a certain position.

Like in pes 5 you had 5 different types of crossing to choose from. I always opted for the one that required me to put a manual amount of power for the cross

Somebody with the demo please inform me as to whether crossing settings are changeable or whether or not they are still assisted once you reach a certain position.

Like in pes 5 you had 5 different types of crossing to choose from. I always opted for the one that required me to put a manual amount of power for the cross

there are lots of types of crossing even in pes2010.single tap high crossing , double tap mid fast crossing , tripple tap low fast crossing, L2 cross for log crossing and all these cahnge with the speed and direction of the player and the time when u cross ( wheatehr its n early cross or late cross ) lots otehr thing affects as well

Yes, i was going to say this. It's going to take time for this game to not only be mastered but fully appreciated.

It's new it's fresh and it's going to take time for people to get the best out of the game.

I don't think you can expect people to be wowed by this straight away. It's if they stick at it and the game will keep rewarding you however long you play!

I know what you mean. There were different passing types from 1-5, I think. One of them was manual. It used to be under button config but I can't see it there.

Beating barca with bayern in a 4-4-2 is nearly impossible for me in top player.

Have to go 4-5-1 with 3 DMS and could only get a 1-1.

just played demo , finally pes is back . my pes 6 days are over , anybody want to buy a ps2? RAINBOW FLICK BUG IS GONE

Great to know this, coming from you those are excellent news. I know who are the hardcore fans here, who are not satisfied with a poor effort from Konami :)

So far so good... 15th come please! :D

just played demo , finally pes is back . my pes 6 days are over , anybody want to buy a ps2? RAINBOW FLICK BUG IS GONE
very good news
any body can who played the MLO beta as well can confirm that RAINBOW FLICK BUG IS GONE ??

It is a case of if you hsven't played it then wait and save judgement, and also when you play the demo you are not playing the complete game. For me it feels new and compared to IMO that crock of crap they have churned out over the past few years if you love WE/PES then you should not be left wanting. With OF's it can only make it better.

anyone tried the analog stick sensitivity as it was noticed in the preview build ? like u move less and the ball controll is much closer and vice varsa ?

by the way , thae game looks Just Unreal ! Breathtaking. I can feel how it will feel when u would play it ( waiting for PC demo)!

Just from watching videos i can already tell i will really like it.

One thing i have noticed in a lot of videos is people not playing the game realistically or sim-like. Like every pass must go forward. I don't know, maybe that is because the player is desperate to see what a goal looks like, if that makes sense, and granted i have only seen a handful of videos.

What i'm trying to say is, i play a much slower tempo than what i am saying here and the game looks very responsive. So with that in mind i can see my liking this game much in the same way as Jimmy.

If only my internet wasn't shit.

^^ That's true

At least 90% of the videos i've seen are people playing as Barca v Bayern so you generally get fast forward passes to feet constantly. With lesser teams and against better players i expect the game to be slower because running constantly has always been such a hindrance.

I usually stop the ball with R2 often or jog and if i reach danger turn around and pass back but i see none of that.

These top teams make -1 speed look like an option i'm going to exercise.

This game will take time to adjust and get used to. At first, it feels rubbish, but then, after you play it and play it over and over, it turns into a princess.

I'm getting addicted already. My impressions have changed since my first initial ones.

If only they could give us more crossing animations.

Back
Top Bottom