Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo DS

Yeah I'm tempted by this, a mate at work had it today and it looked really good. Eurogamer love it too.

Only £18 at Play too, which is a price I'm sure everyone will be taking advantage of.

Not sure I've played a game which uses the touchscren so well (besides that Wario game but that was its only gimmick). The touchscreen is used for a lot of stuff and it fits in perfectly.

Re: Nintendo Wii

We still play Mario Kart on a weekend- 5743 3390 3166 6579

Hazzar!! Gotta be careful online though sometimes, those naughty Homebrewers can cheat.

Been watching some vids actually and it does look great, I LOVED the birds eye view GTA's back in the day. Hot wiring does look pretty mad, though I have heard changing weapons mid-fighting can a little tricky, I'll have to dust of my little lonely DS and buy this at some point methinks.

I'll use that as an excuse the next time I mess up infront of the GF :D

Sometimes I do really wonder how they can have so much speed, even when driving manual.

I'll add you.

Anyone ever play Dope Wars? Great little game where you shifted drugs around cities by buying low and selling high elsewhere, quite addictive. GTA:CW has got a feature which pretty much mimics Dope Wars :D

Just realized that's my Wii number, my friend code for Mario Kart is- 2148-8276-2036 and I'll have to add yours as well or it won't even show up.

The only thing I don't like about Wii is it's online bahhhh.

Yeah, I touhght the same thing.

One thing that bothered me with GTA is that I'm spending more time searching my way on the GPS than playing the game...

I can't play more than 10 minutes. But since the missions are very very short, it's my game of the week when I'm on the train.

I've only just found out you can enable the GPS on the top screen as well, putting blue markers on the roads pointing to the next waypoint. Makes it a lot easier.

I think it's a very, very good game but the DS d-pad really is awful. Diagonal controls are just not easy to do on it, which doesn't help in a game like GTA.

You dont need to use diagonal directions (except for walking that I never do). But pressing "B" makes the character running forwards, you only need to press left ou right after that.

my GTA turned up today and I love this game. pure fun!

I now on the last boss of chrono trigger also. Amazing RPG but how do you beat the boss as I am getting hurt big time.

Right. Just realized I gave you my OLD friend code, I'm on MK now and the code for me is 0130-7419-8268. Hope you're on!

Rhythm Heaven is pretty good, lots of fun and simple ideas. Quite simple to the Warioware game really but rhythm based. Went down well in the office with people laughing at each other :D

Rhythm Heaven is pretty good, lots of fun and simple ideas. Quite simple to the Warioware game really but rhythm based. Went down well in the office with people laughing at each other :D

I love this game.. Had Japanese version for a good while now and still play it on a regular basis. I not gonna bother buying the Western release.

Can you recommend any other Japanese games? Preferably ones with little to no text, really easy to get into.

Can you recommend any other Japanese games? Preferably ones with little to no text, really easy to get into.

Ouendan 2, Space Invaders Extreme II just been released and thats what I am getting next. First one was good and this has improved on that.

If you like retro game challenge then Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2 (retro game challenge 2 is worth getting) although i guess it might be kanji text heavy.

Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary if you like puzzle games.

Ohhhh Ouendan, I forgot about that! I'll have to play that (and EBA) again :)

Cheers mate!

If anyone knows anything about "Acekard" can you PM me please... :)

My interest revolves around the following fictional situation.

A = Andy AceKard
D = Danny DSi
R = Ronny Rom

If A inserted himself into D and added some R, would D be happy and play nicely, or is A still to young to be of any use? ;))

Back
Top Bottom