New Kits

Can anyone post me please these 2005/2006 kits:
-Middlesbrough (Goalkeeper-Home/Away)
-Blackburn (Player AWAY & GK-Away)
-Portsmouth (Player AWAY & GK AWAY)
-WBA (GK kits)
-Birminghem (All kits except Home player)

Thanks!

Last edited:
tlm-a3.jpg

Sweet, i like white kits, and i find the gold on the home kit a bit tacky. Would prefer our normal crest too though.
Lamps looks funny, and Cech looks like he's pissed off and waiting in a queue :lol:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Sweet, i like white kits, and i find the gold on the home kit a bit tacky. Would prefer our normal crest too though.
Lamps looks funny, and Cech looks like he's pissed off and waiting in a queue :lol:

The kit is light blue not white.

A Good picture of the Lazio kit was actually posted a couple of pages back, and from what I have been reading is that LG is the favourite to become the main shirt sponsor but that is just a rumour.

some more pictures of the shirt

B_valon0805_008.jpg

B_valon0805_010.jpg

B_valon0805_005.jpg

curswine said:
I think this is betis' european away kit...

Ahhh let's get rid of a few white stripes and call it an away kit... now what if they got some green/white striped team in the Champions League? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah the chelsea away kit is described as being white with a touch of baby blue. i like the colour, its different.

pk9 said:
how about the man united third kit?????

They're not getting one.

It's not like they need one anyway, the chance of playing a team in red and blue is quite slim and if they do they probably use last seasons white third kit.

Man Yoo use a kit for three seasons running? What is the world coming to? :shock:

I guess they will probably release a third kit if and when its needed.

Lol, looking back on what i wrote now i guess i was a little bit naive and stupid :p you're right they'll probably play Barça and were a 'special commemorative' kit and slap the price up to 60 squid. Squeezing every last penny possible out of their guillable fans. :lol:

Indeed you're right, I heard from a reliable source that Man Yoo's third kit will be white and silver, with red and black trim and a skull and crossbones logo on the sleeves! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom