New Kits

The design seems to be like this, Elche CF, a spanish la liga 2nd division team:

340equipa.jpg

340EQUIPACION_05-06_1.jpg

340EQUIPACION_05-06_2.jpg

curswine said:
Villarreal's Puma design looks more like the old national team design than the newer Puma design...
SHA102072607_1024x768.jpg

You can just see the cogs turning in Baptista's mind as he realises whether he signs for Arsenal or stays at Sevilla, the fashion police will have him bang to rights for crimes against burgundy/raspberry.

The Airness kits look rancid, spoiling the French league just as Lonsdale are spoiling the English league, but at least Airness is using original designs

Fiorentina away
2384_big.jpg

the french kits look RIDICULOUS and are a warning to soccer worldwide.. how the financial struggle can increasingly grow the importante of sponsors to a way in which soccer kits tend more and more to look like F1 racing driver outfits.. French league kits look increasingly like it, you have difficulty identifying the club shields and colours...

Mauras said:
the french kits look RIDICULOUS and are a warning to soccer worldwide.. how the financial struggle can increasingly grow the importante of sponsors to a way in which soccer kits tend more and more to look like F1 racing driver outfits.. French league kits look increasingly like it, you have difficulty identifying the club shields and colours...

They're not more ridiculous then other leagues... I've got to admit Rennes' kits look pretty messed up, but other teams have pretty good shirts.
PSG, Lyon, Nantes, Monaco, Bordeaux, Nice...

don't misunderstand me, there are some great french league kits, but some of them have increasingly been loaded with sponsorship. If I was the fan of one of them I would be mad. It kills the mistique around a club. For me it's worse than changing the stadium name for example.

The kit is everything.. ok we have to cope with a sponsor in the front, that's even cool, one in the back, that's enough.

denirobob said:
You can just see the cogs turning in Baptista's mind as he realises whether he signs for Arsenal or stays at Sevilla, the fashion police will have him bang to rights for crimes against burgundy/raspberry.
yer he is like thats a crap top i want to wear arsenal's home and away :(

Montpellier new kits (Ajaccio new too)

Away and Keeper
equipe_grandformat.jpg

delaye.jpg

godemeche.jpg

Home
5.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

The away kit uses template like Brazil NT ...
GK kit is in the new Nike GK Style...
And i can't see if the new home kit is the same as last years' but clearer, or it is the same template as the new away kit.

scratch-br said:
Montpellier new kits (Ajaccio new too)

Away and Keeper
equipe_grandformat.jpg
The chap on the back row on the left looks as if he's got a floodlight growing out of his head.

curswine said:
whats going on here? it looks like last seasons América away shirt mixed with Boca who have changed back to Pepsi.

118049.RO.JPG

old crap, new first half-saison kit is the same than last year with the new sponsor

Back
Top Bottom