New Kits

EverShit's third shit (yes shit not shirt)
evercunt3rd9bg.jpg

Marseille have so many different goalkeeper kits its going to be hard to get the one you want. I have seen a half yellow and black, half black and white, red and black in premio xtenso design aswell as the half red and white kit you mention. Don't think you've got much chance sorry.

It's basically a generic Adidas Apolo kit with the Marseille badge and Neuf Telecom logos stuck on the front.

Like these
573289.WB.JPG

573289.WS.JPG

573289.YB.JPG

someone have photos of manchester utd. keeper home???
i know that it´s green, but i wat to see details, because i wanna made these kit
thx!

sorry for my bad english
bye

:: JJ :: said:
It's the third kit.

Are you 100% sure about that, because I thought they had scrapped the white away kit and will be using the black as the away kit for a while. Also does it say 'Cymru' on the back of the collar of the black kit like the home and goalkeeper?

Milanista said:
Theyve changed that Siena kit back to the 04/05 one, due to fans being upset at the ugly design. They only used it yesterday, but will change back.

They played in the newer kit today, I doubted that they would change their manufacturer after one match.

curswine said:
Are you 100% sure about that, because I thought they had scrapped the white away kit and will be using the black as the away kit for a while. Also does it say 'Cymru' on the back of the collar of the black kit like the home and goalkeeper?
Black is the third kit, that is official. All of the sports shops and websites have it as the third kit and it is classed as the third kit by the FAW. So I'm actually 101% sure about it! :lol:

It was initially planned as a one-off kit for last month's friendly match with Slovenia but the FAW decided to use it against Poland rather than wear white shorts with the red kit.

Yes it does have Cymru on the back in white.

Last edited by a moderator:
These companies aren't even showing any imagination anymore, how many more times will they release templates with those 'arrow' bits coming out from the collar/shoulder area?

God football tops are boring nowadays... :roll:

Blue home with dark blue third, what is the point?. Looks as plain as feck aswell, by the looks of it no design at all. Seems like this will just be used to grab the fans money.

It still baffles me why everytime a new kit is lauched,there's always a woman model.I mean,if there is a womens team and they are wearin the womens kit,its aiiight,but if they are wearin the mens kit,WTF? Ouh,I know...Sex Sells Innit?

Back
Top Bottom