New Kits

curswine said:
GO BUCCS!

zzzroma0xp.jpg

Seems that Konami won't be able to share the 3D model for the outfield and the goalkeeper kits anymore. :)

curswine said:
Lol, looking back on what i wrote now i guess i was a little bit naive and stupid :p you're right they'll probably play Barça and were a 'special commemorative' kit and slap the price up to 60 squid. Squeezing every last penny possible out of their guillable fans. :lol:

what like the european kit liverpool are bringing out this year and the one they brough out a few years ago.....those commemerative money grabbing kits

Liverpool have released more shirts than Manchester United over the recent few years......FACT

Juventus's goalkeeper shirt may be the best jersey that will be on the field this year!

OPM said:
roma is fantastic.any rumours about the sponsor?

They currently do not have sponsor because, no one wants to sponsor them with their money problems!

Milanista said:
Theyve changed that Siena kit back to the 04/05 one, due to fans being upset at the ugly design. They only used it yesterday, but will change back.

They will change the kit back to Lotto even though they are a different manufacturer now?

Milanista said:
Theyve changed that Siena kit back to the 04/05 one, due to fans being upset at the ugly design. They only used it yesterday, but will change back.
If only other clubs would listen to their fans like that after bringing out a fugly kit! :lol:

doesn't look too bad...

4_big.jpg

not sure about the number placement but i guess it is orignal, looks like a training shirt imo although it will be the actual shirt

am i the only person thinking that is one disgusting design?it's a badass ripoff and uncreative like hell.the design on the sleeves looks like a nike / umbro ripoff and the two other colored parts just don't fit.

Aa like how adidas goes for the nike template look with the ecthing around the shoulders and mid body!

Back
Top Bottom