Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
You do ICT.... seriously???

Anyway. While TRYING to establish a connection with your PC on your XB360, make sure you have Windows Media Connect open and on the Allowed Connections screen.

While your XBox is trying to establish a connection, it should flash up on WMC. You then click, Allow, and hey presto, your ready to go
cheers, the ict was really easy,ill try that im going to start over again.

You won't be able to connect to PC via 360 is you haven't tinkered with your anti-virus software (i.e McAfee) settings. It simply won't connect.

Milanista said:
Is there a way I can connect my PC to Xbo360 through USB?
Maybe, if you used this:
rr-usb-ethernet-2996big.jpg

I have one of those, but I dont want to do this for an internet connection, but for streaming music. Im wondering if it would work if i use a USB 2 USB cable.

I might just get myself a Hard Drive USB Enclosure, copy all my files across to my spare 160GB HDD and put it in the enclosure and use it on my 360 to be honest.

DJ

Today Ubisoft delayed Splinter Cell Double Agent for all platforms until September 2006. Sigh.

Argggh!! why is every game being delayed? Well I spose look on the brightside if it makes the game better I spose its not so bad.

DJ

can anyone tell me whats it like,it looks like twisted metal on xbox360 hope its better,i didnt really like TM

I think Full Auto has the potential to be fun for all of about 5 mins... then it will get extremely boring! graphics are good, fx like explosions are good but this game isnt as fun as Burnout I dont think.

DJ

I thought it was pretty sub standard, I'd expect it to get a 6 or generous 7 when its released.

Thats similar to my initial thoughts slasher. I dont think this game will win too many Plaudits.

DJ

Mate I would strongly recommend you hop across to Xbox-scene.com and look on their forums, its full of American 360 and Original Xbox users and they talk a lot about their trials and tribulations with the great box 360.

DJ

the usa xbox 360 is region locked so u can only play us and japaneese games,but if you want to buy usa thats good,

ive tryed everything for the Windows Media Connect,it wont reconise my xbox360,everything is connected.anyone know why???

only1tevez said:
ive tryed everything for the Windows Media Connect,it wont reconise my xbox360,everything is connected.anyone know why???

I helped as much as I could the other night mate, its baffled me as to why it wont work for you.

All I can suggest is searching the Google Groups with your exact problem, there must be soeone out there who is having the same problem as you

cheers.ill try,im goin to do loads of stuff for tommorow,when i have more time

i reinstalled the WMC,then i open the WMC to this screen
here ->
20ts.jpg

so then on the xbox i go to test media connecting while running WMC on my pc,it goes
NETWORK ADAPTOR- Wired
then
IP Addreass- Confirmed
then
COMPUTER- Failed
so i run the xbox program on the site in pcsetup while online and running the WMC,it said cannot find the xbox360,ive got Service Pack 2 installed,what should i install first i dont get what to install or run in order and what to do on the xbox 360 to get it reconised,if u can help on msn that would be cool cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

After our exclusive article on the upcoming Xbox 360 Dashboard update, a lot of scepsis rose on the authenticity of the report. [H]ard|OCP got formal confirmation from Microsoft yesterday though, and today posted an update stating the patch for the Dashboard will be out next Monday already, and the Call of Duty 2 patch is set for release the day after.

We received confirmation from Microsoft that the Xboxic information was indeed accurate and that an update was “imminent”. Unfortunately, that update was supposed to head to production today but a few minor issues pushed the target date back to Monday. There will also be a Call Of Duty 2 update hitting the following day, so next week should be a good one for Xbox 360 owners.

Great News :)

And you need to have your 360 on the Media Connect setup screen tevez while it sorts itself out

done it,done it by acident really,im setting up my gamercard,but on the options on what u want it has gold 1 month 4:99 etc
ive got the sheet that came with the xbox360,how can i get that to work???

done it,i looked on google so now i got gold for 1 month free, my gamertag is Gorskino10,thanks

yep lol,ive played Fight Night Round 3 and Full Auto,there both amazing, ill be on halo2 and PGR3 latter.

Well done Tevez :) your online! ill be playing Ridge Racer 6 now :) im enjoyin it!

DJ

you know on your gamercard like mine
Gorskino10.jpg

can you create your picture instead of using the ones they have,im using the soldier one.

Back
Top Bottom