Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

I dont think you can mate, you can understand the trouble it would cause if you could....

DJ

its kk i think,but a demo is all i get,fight night round 3 is the BEST demo out

I know FIFA is the F-word, it's crap, it's evil and it rapes babies upto 7 months old, but... Have you downloaded the demo? Jesus. I have to buy it now, if only to watch the computer play the computer. The graphics are the best graphics I have seen in any computer game, ever, in my life. The gameplay is shite, obviously, but you've got to give EA credit for those graphics. I don't think I could stop myself from buying it if all the Tranmere players ever looked as realistic as these World Cup players, even the managers (Jurgen Klinsmann is spot on, although Sven looks like a half-human half-mole creature).

I'll buy it even just to be reminded that the power is there for Pro Evo to look like this. Absolutely stunning.

yeah i hade fifa R2TWC,it was good,not alot of option to do,i completed the game in like 2 hours,but the graphics are amazing but thats it gameplay sucked

in the demo no,but in the game u can have,easy,normal,hard modes i think

fight night is the most played demo for me on x360. even with those same boxers its never the same fight. and ofcourse it takes some time to learn all the tricks of the game. yesterday i finally got that stun punch where camera switches to first person, its quite tricky at first because you see yourself like in a mirror so making right punch can be difficult at first. great game.altough replays are too short and camera clitches in replays alot.

if they could make game with fight night r3 engine and controls + kicks + throws + locks even with just added kicks and rules like in K1 standup fight it would be best game ever
EA sports K1 or EA sports Pride FC if you know what i mean.

agree that full auto isnt that amazing after while playing.

Last edited:

Milanista said:
Fight Night is too easy, is there a way to make it harder?

Play as Roy Jones Jr, it makes it alot harder than killing him with Bernard Hopkins. Jones Jr is the Red corner select option I think. I aint knocked Hopkins down yet as him.

FIFA I dont even think is that good graphically! not as good as Madden NFL or NBA. Fight Night Round 3 is decent and I like it a lot, Runedge what Tevez said was right, what else can he say? you cant change the difficulty in the demo.

DJ

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/fightnight2_manual.jpg
hopkins is easy to beat with jones jr. easiest way in this demo skill level is to hit him with right uppercut+left uppercut when hopkings trys to hit, roy is much faster than hopkings so if you hit at the same time as hopkins you hit him first and because its uppercut he gets knocked back alittle http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/003/reviews/930863_20060104_screen021.jpg and the second (left one hits him most certainly).
and his hit wont hit you well. basically uppercut hopkins when ever he trys to hit you and you beat him very easilly (+parry his haymakers and counter with your own one). i rather like to fight differently everytime and try different combinations liver shot right uppercut left hook right straight... its nice when you get these combinations right and hopkins is like punch bag.
easiest way to do stun punch is to do right hook haymaker but not stop the analog on the top position but do full circle with it so it gets extra power.

Last edited:

what else you wanna know? :)

#-oi mixed up with uppercut and hook but now they are fixed ^^ 8)

(bored=(at work))](*,)

with jones jr you can almost forget blocking because hes so fast just bob&weave when hopkings trys to hit head and then he trys to hit body if he dont hit you in the head so move back. if hopkings trys to attack then just start trading punches with him hit right left uppercut combination here and there and hopkins backs up and you can start annoying him with left straights & right straights from the distance(right straight is actually good way to cut hopkins left eye and bruise it) also try to get liver shot for the knockdown (lower left hook haymaker is best) that makes hopkins recovery harder, and his hits less effective.
these work for your boss too+liver shot makes double damage for him.

Last edited:

APX said:
what else you wanna know? :)

#-oi mixed up with uppercut and hook but now they are fixed ^^ 8)

(bored=(at work))](*,)

with jones jr you can almost forget blocking because hes so fast just bob&weave when hopkings trys to hit head and then he trys to hit body if he dont hit you in the head so move back. if hopkings trys to attack then just start trading punches with him hit right left uppercut combination here and there and hopkins backs up and you can start annoying him with left straights & right straights from the distance(right straight is actually good way to cut hopkins left eye and bruise it) also try to get liver shot for the knockdown (lower left hook haymaker is best) that makes hopkins recovery harder, and his hits less effective.
these work for your boss too+liver shot makes double damage for him.

Shit!!!! just tried it on my boss and it works!!(2 liver shots) :applause: :applause: :applause: thanks man you're a genius.. my boss gave me a letter, said i should read it when i get home and should not bother coming to work t'mowz (apparantly he's giving me a day off!!) :p :mryellow:

Last edited:

i didnt know that the update was for today,just keep looking on xbox360 updates.thanks APX for the tip tryed what you said,and i knocked him down \\:o/

djdavedoc said:
Runedge what Tevez said was right, what else can he say? you cant change the difficulty in the demo.

DJ
I'm talking about the bit where he said...
but in the game u can have,easy,normal,hard modes i think
That got me laughing. So does he know for sure that the game has those difficulty settings or is he just making it up?

Just switched mine on and was told to update or else I'd be signed out of Live. Did it, but I can't see any difference whatsoever so far...!!

Edit: The list of things APX mentions above seems to be correct. Was hardly worth Microsoft making it...

Just picked up a 360 Core today

Got Perfect Dark with it, graphics are immense but im still not used to playing a FPS with a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard yet!

Should i pick up Project Gotham 3 or wait until Fight Night 3 comes out?

Also, am i right in thinking you can only download demos off the marketplace if youve got a HD?

yeah you can only download Game Demos like Fight Night or PGR3 etc.. if you got a Hard Drive hence why I imported my Hard Drive from America.

DJ

applied the update and fight night demo seemed a little faster:confused: odd.
selected hopkins and tried to win fight with just jabs(straights) heres result:

total punches 450/277 hit
jab 212/137
cross 234/163
l hook 3/3
r hook 1/1
head 377/231
body 73/46
counter 19/18

no KO´s
all judges 10 to 9 points win to hopkins.

Weird, maybe the Dash Controls the CPU Speed lol :) MS have overclocked the 360 with the latest Dashboard update!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom