Microsoft Xbox 360

I'm loving my 360, apart from the Gamerscore incident. Mind you after a while you begin to realise you'll never have a fantastic Gamerscore if you play as little as I do.

Well, yeah. :P Another reason I want one though, because a lot of people I'd love to play games with are on it. OMFGWTFBBQ I don't know. Damn monies.

Buy a 360. Save up, go on hotukdeals.co.uk and buy a £350 Acer laptop, good specs. Save up for about a year or 6 months, buy a new tv. Happiness guaranteed:D Oh yeah, reclaim quidco at the very end of it.

Damn you Stef what are you doing to me! :LOL: It's just a long time to save up for a telly when the one I have is like... plop. And it's on it's way out, and I'm rellllly not that rich hahahaha. I could do with a deal where I buy a telly and get a free Xbox!! I wish. ARGHHH I'm so torn.

Well I just got a good Acer laptop for £399, I got a decent 42" TV for £759 about 3 months ago and a 360 is what, £300 if you include a few games???.... You could just get a loan?!

:LOL: Haha i just missed out a word by accident. There's no excuse for Yana's.
Oi oi, I'm going senile early so there. :P (really I do think I am)

Well.... I got a TV tonight after lots of thinking about it, saw a decent Toshiba 32" for just over 300 quid so I had to get it, gonna save up now like I did to get the telly and get a 360 next, UNLESS this laptop really does fuck up in a big way. So it won't be that long until I get one surely... like Jumbo said £300 for the console with a couple of games is like... a few weekends staying in? Not bad. So I will still be joining you lot on a 360 soon enough. Apologies in advance.

Screen is tiny though! One I have now is 15 and I'm blind as it is. :( I think it'd need to be better spec as well for the game I want to play. Good deal otherwise.

I just got an Acer Aspire 5920G with 4gb RAM, 250GB HDD, good gfx card for £399. That'd run the game you want to play if it's the game I think it is.

YEE HAA!!! My Xbox has come back from Germany!! hopefully the 3 red lights have gone away!!!

They collected it from me on the Friday 9th of Jan and Delivered on Tuesday 20th Jan. 11 days isn't that bad :DD

I don't know - I haven't opened it yet - going to wait till I get home after work.

I pay a yearly subscription thing anyway - so it probably wouldn't help.

they aint that stupid

with points you can buy there stuff for nothing with a months live sub you cant

I know they would never do it - but they should.

They should also have little people that visit your house and fix it there and then.

Them knowing that the 3 red lights has been a problem from day one and still releasing consoles, that keep getting fucked up is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom