Microsoft Xbox 360

Think I might knock up my own custom theme with pics of me and the wife (hush) can you still only upload one pic which is used everywhere except the blades or are their better options now with the new NXE?

A payment via Paypal to match the amount you ask for + postage, assuming said price quoted is attractive to me (unless of course there's some Swedish item you'd like in return, not sure meatballs travel too well in the post however) :)
£30 + P&P?

2009-2-1.jpg

:))

:LOL: It's very hard Bob.......... but setting your own picture wallpaper is easy :WOOT:. Just get a jpg image on a memory stick, put it in your 360 (ooh-err), navigate to pictures and select portable device, then find your picture and press Y :)). For best results get an image that is 1920x1280, others work fine though, the Keeley pic I used is 1024x768 and looks fine.

:LOL: It's very hard Bob.......... but setting your own picture wallpaper is easy :WOOT:. Just get a jpg image on a memory stick, put it in your 360 (ooh-err), navigate to pictures and select portable device, then find your picture and press Y :)). For best results get an image that is 1920x1280, others work fine though, the Keeley pic I used is 1024x768 and looks fine.

Thanking you kindly :DD

Back
Top Bottom